Chapter 11: Heart Of The Forest
150 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: Heart Of The Forest

After i seen something i shouldn’t have seen, Red came out from the tent dressed in a black dress.

“Red can i see your apples?”

“No! You’ve already seen them, what else do you want?”

“Wait that not what i meant, i mean the apples that you throw and explode.”

“Oh, wait here,” she said, going inside the tent.

‘I feel like I’m a perverted uncle to him right now.’

“Here,” he said, throwing a basket at me.

‘Please don’t explode.’

I catched the basket, inside it was filled with Red’s red apples which all have the same shape and color.

‘It feels normal.’

“How did you blow this up?”

“You don’t blow the apple up, it’s just a disguise, and do you want to know how to make things explode with your mind.”

The rest of the night continued with me learning from red and cultivating.

It turns out not only did i explode when i met red, but she attacked me mentally which caused the harmony of my body and soul shaken.

Although I’m cultivating faster, the quality of my qi has dropped, which made me stop cultivating.

But my psychic powers is growing, enough to be called a level 5 beginner esper.

“How powerful are you Red?”

“Level 2 adept esper,” she said with a smug on her face.

‘One day I’ll surpass you.’

“Well since you taught me, introduce yourself, and exposed you’re secret, i will share mine too.”

‘Not everything of course.’

///

I explained to her that i can use magic and cultivate with a my boring life in Naive city, but not yet my identity.

“Teach me magic!”

“What about cultivation?”

“Don’t care, what can that do anyway.”

‘I guess the immortal way is not really popular.’

“You can fly and learn how to use the sword that you stole.”

Red’s eye’s instantly lit up.

“Teach me.”

“But I’m not a good teacher like you.”

“Try me.”

“...”

“...”

“I don’t know where to start so I’m just going to give you books to read,” i said, giving beginner books for both cultivation and magic training.

“Thank you...” she said, taking the two books i gave her.

“If you have any questions please ask me.”

“Ok” she said, sitting on the ground and directing her full attention to the books about cultivation.

...

“Why do you hide your gender?”

“I didn’t hide it, i just look girly i guess.”

“Why didn’t you just explain that you’re a guy?”

“Why should i?”

“Never mind."

Red is very talented, not needing any advice from me but.

"Can i do something to make this faster?"

He’s very impatient.

The rest of the night consist of me studying some mind tricks and Red cultivating while fidgeting.

After the rest of the night i became a level 9 beginner esper.

I looked at red to see he has reached level 4 qi condensation.

'I guess i should stop, i can't become a level 1 adept esper without strengthening my soul.'

To advance as an esper, you have to train how to use your soul and increase the strength of it.

My soul was strong enough in the beginning to make me a level 9 beginner esper but that's it.

'I guess age didn't make my soul stronger.'

"I'm hungry, what did the sect master give me?"

I'm a really spoiled brat huh.

I searched inside my spirit bag, and found a jar that i forgot about.

"An egg?" I said, opening the jar.

Inside the jar was a white egg.

"Can i eat this?"

'No you can't!"

Someone spoke through my mind out of nowhere.

'Who?'

'I'm the egg.'

'You're not even born yet, and how do you know the human language.'

'Must be because my mom gave me good genes.'

'You even know about genes.'

'Wait I’m just a normal chicken okay miss.'

'How did you know I’m female?'

'Umm...family secret."

'If you're not telling me, I’m going to eat you,' i said, grabbing the egg and hovering it above my mouth.

'WAIT! WAIT! I don’t taste good, and my this egg came out of my mom's butt, you don't want to eat bird poop right?'

'Disgusting, just tell me what how you found out so that i can avoid it in the future.'

'Okay but you have to believe me when i say it!'

'Just say it!"

"I was once a human.'

'Did you get killed and your soul went inside a hen.'

'Umm, are you a reincarnator from another world too, do you also have a system.'

'No...I’m native to this world and i don't have a system.'

'So now you know, I’m an alien.'

'Interesting, what can this system of yours do.'

'It can see your information, abilities, and also tittles.'

'Tittle? What are my tittles?'

'Most of them are unreadable but there are two that i can read, adopted daughter of the old king, and unawakened true vampire.'

'Vampire?' 

I closed the jar and put it back in my private pocket dimension.

'I hope that egg is not lying, also what is this jar to be able to keep an egg alive inside a spirit bag?' 

"Wait, where did that jar go?" Red said, waking up.

"Inside my pocket dimension that my dad made for me."

"How did he do that?"

"I don't know."

"...do you know how to expand my meridians Robin?"

"Here take this spirit bag" i said handing her one my spirit bags.

"You're a rich young master!" he said after looking inside the bag.

///

I left while Red is busy cultivating, with a rat from before is outside the cave.

"Here," he said, dropping a piece of paper from his mouth and ran away.

'Is he ratting his friends out, what does he have against his friends.'

I picked up the paper that has a very rough map of the forest with an X on the center and a circle nearby.

'I hope this isn't a trap.'

///

I arrived roughly where the X is, only to find magic traps.

everywhere, and that’s only what i can see, who knows what kind of other traps around.

'This is too much; all these traps can kill even a level 1 arch magic user if they’re off guard.'

"What about underground."

When focused my spirit sense underground, i saw twice the amount of traps above ground but there was not just traps underground.

'A sealing spell, what is sealed inside?'

"I'm guessing this is the reason why the forest is dying."

'How am i going to find out? Maybe the egg knows.'

I took out the jar and opened it.

"Do you know what's inside that?" 

'Know what? I can't see that far.'

"Hmm"

I tried picking some stones and throwing at the traps, which didn't trigger them.

"Then let me help you get closer," i said, using telekinesis to move the egg.

'What are you doing? Ahh a magic trap, advance dissolving cloud trap, advance earth impaling domain, advance thunder storm trap, and advance meteor shower, where are you taking me! Somebody help!"

"The ground is blocking my soul energy, i can't go underground."

'A philosopher stone, what is that?'

if there is any mistakes that that i did in writing this novel please point them out

 

3