Chapter 6
1.5k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following morning was Saturday, so I didn’t have to worry about alarms. I’d need to be back at work in person come Monday, but for now I could relax a bit. Well, maybe not relax, per se, but I could focus on finding things in Master PC and applying them. Not the frantic scramble I had been doing for random things that might apply. Just too many options to do that. I knew that the hack I did yesterday for Tina’s neurotransmitters was a fluke. When her base levels were that low and the chemicals that well-known, it helped things.

 

First, breakfast. I was freaking starving, between the fact that my muscles were currently doing the equivalent of swimming fifteen miles a day and the fact that I came so much, I was exceedingly depleted. Didn’t even count the skeletal reinforcement I wanted to apply to myself today, nor the muscle fiber enhancements, nor the fact that I wanted to put a couple of inches on myself vertically. Five and a half feet was perfectly sexy for a woman. On a nerdy guy? Not quite the same effect. I killed four eggs with cheese, milk with a double-scoop of protein powder, and four slices of toast before my stomach even thought to ask me to slow down.

 

Back to the computer. My work email didn’t have anything in it, no big shock but very welcome. I still didn’t want to toy with the brain itself. Too much could go wrong, there. My first dive, therefore, would be into basics. My hair was still muddy brown, so were my eyes. Those could be fixed as easily as finding the Sexiest Men Alive list and finding the first browns there. Master PC accepted hex code for its color selector, imagine that.

 

Applying the muscle efficiency enhancements was something I figured I’d get over with as fast as possible. I wasn’t making new fibers, after all, so it shouldn’t hurt. My skin corrections didn’t. My eye corrections didn’t, other than a headache as I got used to them. This shouldn’t either. I dug in and found mine. Huh, those rating were not exactly high. In fact, they were pathetically low. Explained why I always needed to have help picking up the boxes of printer paper at work. Sliders for fiber strength, efficiency, and twitch rate up to a bit below the line denoting human maximums, and I hit Apply.

 

So. Uh. Remember what I said about “shouldn’t be painful”? I was wrong. Very, very wrong.

 

I blacked out from the pain. It was as if every muscle in my body had been severed at once, in a hundred places each. When my eyes opened, my throat was raw from screaming and the clock had jumped forward 30 minutes. There was a pounding at my front door, I could hear Lindsey yelling my name in concern. Thankfully, the pain I could now feel was just the residuals. You know, like if a skinny nerd decided to complete an Ironman without training up. Basically what I did.

 

I shakily made my way to the door and let her in, my heart still pounding and my head feeling wobbly and light. Every motion I made hurt like all my nerves were full of static, but somehow I kept on overdoing everything. My arm kept going too far, my stride too hard. I was bouncing when I intended to walk. This resulted in me toppling over at least twice as I overcorrected or slammed into a piece of cheap furniture. Made it to the door eventually, though she evidently heard me stumbling around and dropped some of her panic.

 

As soon as I opened the door, she slipped in and gave me a hug. Or maybe it was just supporting me. Either way, she guided me to the couch and sat me down. I managed to explain roughly what I accidentally did to myself. Once she finished shaking her head in disbelief, a temporary solution occurred to her. “Why don’t you strip down and go to your bed? I am sure a massage will help get everything settled.”

 

Freaking. Genius.

 

Knowing a bit more about how my body worked, now, I managed to get to my bed without crashing into anything. Taking off my pajamas, though, wasn’t as simple, and they ended up in shreds on the ground after the pressure I was used to applying now turned out way past the tensile strength of cotton. I laid down, and she came over to get to work.

 

Her full strength, leaning into me, was enough to make a little bit of an impression. It felt like she was pushing literal gravel out of my back, one at a time. At some point, I felt the soothing weight of her breasts settling onto my back as she leaned into me. Huh, must have shed her bathrobe. This, in turn, led to a different problem. See, getting hard while facedown wasn’t an issue when I had five inches of pale nerd dick. When I had twelve, that was different. Reinforced by all I had recently done to myself, and it actually lifted me a bit off the bed.

 

Her solution to THAT was as simple, direct, and effective as the last one. She flipped me over, straddled me, and took my length into her. Then she got back to work massaging my front while squeezing my length on occasion to keep my attention. Well, she had it. Securely. Though she had to lean kind of far to get to some of me, the sensations were unearthly and joined the deep mix of pleasure and pain as she leaned into my abused muscles.

 

Before long, though, she got distracted by the foot of dick she now had inside of her, and abandoned the massage in favor of riding me. To be fair, this was also successful at getting my mind off my pain. It was also, again, entirely more pleasure than I was used to being able to feel, much less feeling. After a few minutes of her slowly riding me into the bed, I could feel a familiar heat building in me as my body was brought over the crest of orgasm once again.

 

This time was not the same as before. I had overfilled her once. I had nearly drowned Tina. Now, though, I had just added another factor. The first pulse of powerful pleasure I felt was intense, undeniably stronger than any I had felt before. The second was, if anything, much more powerful. I realized what was about to happen and tried to warn her, but it was too little, too late. Lindsey was lost in a world of pleasure of her own, the sensations of riding a personal, living Bad Dragon putting her way over the edge and keeping her there. The first actual shot of cum to fire up into her got her attention back to me. The second made her nearly double over. The third, fourth, and fifth were even stronger, enough so that they actually pushed her up an inch or two each. Had I not been so wildly oversized, she would have popped off like a cork shooting off of a bottle of champagne. As it was, she tumbled to the side in time for my last spurt to launch itself straight upwards and strike the ceiling of my room.

 

Looking up at the spot, she shook her head in disbelief. “That… okay, that’s a new one. You might need to do some fine-tuning, or I’m going to need to hang on for dear life every time you tap my leg.”

27