Chapter 9
1.2k 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Work the next day was… subdued. The others seemed to get that I was serious. That this would be their last chance to back out. Lindsey and Tina went to visit the apartment owner that morning, and came back with an agreement which was far, far more favorable than I’m sure anyone else had yet managed to secure. I had a place we could go. As soon as I knew I did, it was time to address the others.

 

“Alright. If you’re in, here’s the deal. This isn’t going to be a halfway thing. Because of the realities of living like that, your job and your home are going to be one and the same. Get ready to move to the address I’m going to give you. This process is going to take a while. It’s going to hurt, though I’m going to do my best to mitigate that part. We have to pool everything we’ve got, recruit anyone who fits the profile, and keep the building going. Understand?”

 

The others were nervous. Understandable. The sample tune-ups they got hurt, but the simple joy of their bodies just working properly went a million miles towards convincing them that they not only should join, but should be actively recruiting. The kind of lifestyle change I was proposing? The kind of life I was telling them I could let them have? None of them had real-life links that they weren’t willing to drop for the chance. All of their distant friends, all of their online presence could stay basically the same. Most, in fact, ended up doing so.

 

Heck, Diane already streamed video games online. Her “fursuit” was just going to get an incredible update. We talked it out, and decided she’d credit her new employer for getting it for her. Had the advantage of being true, even. Cameras could have filters applied. My group had the know-how to make it not even show up on program lists. If someone needed to have a human face for a bit, I could arrange for it given enough warning. Might suck for a bit, but it could be done.

 

Those plans were made on Tuesday. We pooled our resources and got the down payment done for the building Wednesday. By Friday, we were moving in, and I kicked off the major transformations. One and all, they chose to have massively accelerated processes, willing to deal with the pain to reach their dreams faster. I couldn’t even blame them, even as I pitched in to help care for them during the two weeks of agony they chose to go through.

 

It was after some time of this that Tina decided to corner me. Looking back, I probably should have seen it coming. That she waited 45 minutes after her physical changes completed was an impressive show of willpower on her part. Let us get through feeding the ones currently transforming and getting them their medicines. And anti-itch shampoo by the liter, they needed it. 

 

“Alright, Chris. It’s time. Stop waiting.” Now at six feet of extremely fit, extremely busty glory, Tina was Tifa in the flesh… but even more so. We had gotten through ordering new outfits for her expanded form, including a couple of martial arts gis and streetwear, then taken some photos of her giving me an exceedingly enthusiastic blowjob in-character. To be honest, I was still floating in the euphoria of it. Especially paired with the warm-up boob job.

 

“Time for what, exactly?”

 

“You know what I want next. My body is finished, and it’s perfect. Now you need to change my brain. Please, Chris. I asked you to do it, and I meant it. Even with the happiness turned up, I’m not content. Make me completely yours. I don’t want to have to think anymore.”

 

I took a deep breath. Truth be told, I had been looking. The command just didn’t seem to exist, though. Well, that, and I valued who she was too much. I didn’t want a sex doll. I wanted a strong woman who had a mind, no matter how submissive she wanted to be. Still. There was one possible solution. “Okay. I’ve done my research, and it might be beyond me to do full instant brainwashing. With your permission, though…”

 

“Granted!”

 

“... I can do something more gradual. Full conditioning. I give you a ton of conditional commands, so that your body gives you certain stimuli at times I want. If you don’t resist? If you follow the feelings I give you? I think I can get your brain working in a way we’ll both be happy with.” She decided to indicate her enthusiastic consent by diving back in and sucking me back to hardness before straddling me and taking me for another ride. She was so soaking wet at the thought that I speared into her almost entirely without resistance, and she came explosively at least four times. My job would likely be easy.

 

The command list, however, would not be so simple. I could certainly do a dozen different things that would make her feel bad, or even be sensitive to pain. I decided on a change sequence on either disobedience or failure when I commanded her, three notches worse on a bunch of different meters with a hard minimum in case of unforeseen chains of events. Recover over the course of an hour or so. Similar thing in the opposite direction, too. When she successfully completed a command from me, a notch up on all those same meters of joy and love, which would gradually decrease over the course of the hour to normal. Crude? Perhaps. Thing is, it was a classic for a reason. 

 

The hardest part was to make sure the commands were persistent, not just going off the next time they were true. Eventually, I got the confusing array of commands in place and activated. Once my machine was shut back down, I invited Tina back into the room. It was getting close to dinner, and the sooner we got started the better. “Tina, I think you are properly set for this. Last chance to back out before we get started. Do you want to continue?” She nodded, nervously. “Alright. To begin this, you need to know what is going to happen. From now on, when I give you a command, you will be rewarded for complying. Clap your hands three times.”

 

She did, and immediately on the third one I could see her expression shift as the reward hit her system. Her smile broadened, her eyes lit up. “Now, Tina, for the other side. Do a standing backflip.” Much to my intense shock, she did so. Barely, in the small room, but the combination of her new strength, flexibility, previous training, and motivation let her do it. As soon as her feet touched the ground I could see her bliss out even harder on the reward pulse. It was like the sun rising, to be honest. She had battled depression for so long, this was getting intense. Awkward, though, since she wasn’t supposed to be able to do that one. “Huh, good job. Now recite Pi to twenty digits.”

 

She gave it her best, but that just wasn’t something she’d ever even looked at. She got to eight digits before messing up, and I could see the punishment crash into her just as hard as the rewards. Hilariously, it only took her to a touch below her normal baseline, but the shock of it was enough. “What was that, Chris?”

 

“Your reward and punishment. They will each fade over an hour or so. Every command I give directly to you is now backed by that. Every success rewarded. Every failure or disobedience punished. All of it backed by the increased learning mode I gave you. I can deactivate this now, if you want, otherwise I will start conditioning you immediately.”

 

“This is… motivating. I like it. What do you want me to do?”

 

“Here are your first commands. You will give me a deep blowjob to completion, then swallow without losing a drop. Next, you will call a minimum of three good martial arts dojos for different disciplines in the area to get price listings for at least twice-weekly classes. Last, you will look at your fandom following and figure out how long it will take for you to pay for all three, for a duration of at least three months. Do you understand your instructions?” She told me yes. Not with words, but by taking my dick all the way down her throat and darned well keeping it there other than momentary breaths until I blew my load into her. She did not, in fact, spill a drop.

25