Chapter 0 — Prologue
13.6k 13 180
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The one thing that often drives me up the wall in porn and porn media is when it doesn’t tell me what kind of fetishes are involved.

“Okay, this is a game where you get a harem… can you tell me anything else?  Oh, great, the sex act of ‘titjobs’ are included… that tells me NOTHING!”

"Hot girls go wild?  Um, okay, so why do they go wild or -- oh, there's no reason, okay, sure."

Thus:  This chapter.  Included for free and not counted as part of the story for word counts or releases.

The quickest description is this game is inspired by the surprisingly in-depth lore of the Rance series, with the general feel of Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space.  With the main character being a super subby slut that constantly finds herself further and further corrupted even as she pushes forward with her goals.

To clarify, below are the main fetishes -- these won’t have warnings for them.

  • Corruption as in becoming sluttier, not as in morals degrading and becoming a jerk.  Or evil.
  • Brainwashing, mind control, other mental effects such as ‘addictive cum’
  • Transformation!  Into a hotter girl!  Or various hot kind of girl-animals or monster-girls!  Or into a herm!
  • Sexism, though it’s either called out or consensual.
  • Consensual sex, dubiously consensual sex, nonconsensual sex
    • Because of magic the latter two aren't as traumatizing as they normally are, but that's explicitly called out every time.
  • Hyper sizes, on the lowish end
  • Free use!  Everybody fucks everybody, especially the main character.
  • Getting fucked by monsters!  Or tentacles.  Tentacle monsters?
    • Sapience is not guaranteed, but the monsters are always fantasy monsters.
  • Lewd symbiotes that are called parasites so we can pretend they’re forcing things on people
  • Fake, magical drugs!

Fetishes that will not be included.  They might be mentioned but there will be no scenes focused on them:

  • Watersports
  • Scat
  • Pedophilia (Obviously; laws get interesting when it comes to child porn, as they should)
  • NTR as in ‘cheating on somebody and cuckolding them’.  Knowingly and with your partners consent having sex with other people is fine, though!
  • Pain, torture, gore
  • Real, scary drugs

Other fetishes might or might not be included, but are not relevant enough to either explicitly ‘include’ or ‘exclude’.

Which includes, yes, titjobs.

There’s only one last important thing to note:  The entire story is written as if the main character is talking to you, the reader.  Every piece of text beyond this chapter and any author's notes for the chapters are done through her voice… and thus the quotation marks and the ‘She said’-s are ignored so I don’t go crazy.

I hope you enjoy this work, and please review or give a comment if you liked it!

180