Chapter 02 : I’m not same as you
695 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haruto didn't expect to meet Tsuyuri Kanao for the first time in this way.

As he looked over, Tsuyuri Kanao's bright eyes looked at him too.

He froze.

Those eyes that are as beautiful as stars are like empty shells, empty and so stiff, as if they have lost all the emotions that humans should have.

At this moment, he seemed to realise something

Unconsciously, a picture emerged in the mind

Poor family

Cold blooded parents

She was often brutally abused. If she hadn't relied on her sharp vision, she would have been beaten to death.

As long as she cries, she will be beaten by her parents, so she has to hold back her feelings. As time goes by, she gradually becomes more numb and no longer able to express her feelings.

These...

Everything Tsuyuri Kanao has ever encountered.

Such a cute girl has lived in deep water and fire since she was a child. She has no childhood and no feelings.

This is not what this girl should bear now.

Unconsciously, he clenched the sword in his hand. At this moment, his heart suddenly felt tightened. He suddenly wanted to change something, at least, to change the damn world for the cute girl in front of him. Although now he was like the original host with emotions in addition to his previous worlds memory but still this feeling reigned above the others. 

[_  Ding, the demon of extinction system has been bound, does      the host accept the system?  _]

Something crisp and without any emotion sounded in Haruto's mind, which made him feel excited.

"The demon of extinction system"

He whispered softly.

This system carries the word 'demon'.

Could it be...

Suddenly there was a guess in his heart.

[_  If the host is willing to accept the system, the host will become a demon.  _]

The mechanical emotionless voice of the system sounded, making his heart suddenly tangled.

Looking at the ferocious monster on the opposite side and at the girl who was still curled up in the corner, who seemed to be very dull to her surrounding.

His heart seems to be more tightened.

Haruto never thought of himself as an angel who saves the world.

But

The scene in front of him forced him to make a choice.

Choose to be a demon

Or continue to be human.

"Accept"

After a little hesitation, Haruto chose to accept it. Whether he wanted to or not, the situation before him had no choice.

What about demons?

What about people?

In a world of demon like "Demon Slayer", if you are at the bottom and have no strength, you never know if a demon will suddenly break out and take away your long-established happiness.

When happiness is destroyed, there is always the smell of blood.

Instead of becoming a bottom feeder, he would rather choose to become a demon.

When Haruto said 'Accept' silently in his heart, some changes seemed to have taken place in his body, his heart stopped beating, the blood in his body also stopped flowing and he could feel his body gaining more strength.

The originally dark pupils also turned golden.

At the same time, two demon horns appeared on his forehead unknowingly.

Demon horn.

Moreover, at this moment, he seemed to feel that the blade which seems to be Nichirin blade that he held in his hand seemed to have feelings.

Unconsciously waving the Nichirin Blade in his hand, as if this blade is a part of his body.

It seems that he was born with a unique affinity for swords and blades.

"Is this the trait of demon of extinction?"

Feeling the powerful force coming from his body, the corners of his mouth slightly raised unconsciously and the golden pupils shone with light under his eyes.

"Hmm similar?"

In front of him, the demon who had just devoured several human beings looked at Haruto suspiciously and he felt the breath of demons from Haruto's body.

This made him very puzzled, obviously, just a moment ago, this was still a human being, why, suddenly, he felt the same kind of breath on his body.

"Demon?"

Haruto raised her head, looked at the other party and whispered softly.

but immediately

Shaking his head again: "I am completely different from a creature like you who can't restrain itself from devouring flesh and blood and loses its human nature."

he said softly.

.............

To get advance chapter you can visit my patreon account

→patreon.com/user?u=80975639

→user name Re@peπ__Online

29