chapter 19 : Yeah , You Are That Stupid
395 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let go of my sister"

The girl's pink and purple eyes were staring at him fiercely at this moment and that originally gentle and delicate face was also demon like with rage at this moment.

Haruto didn't care about Kocho Kanae's rage directed toward him but spoke plainly

"From the very beginning, you were too indecisive and merciful."

He said quietly: "That gave me a chance."

"You... are too kind for your own good.

If it is an ordinary life, such gentleness is commendable but as a member of the demon slayer corps, that too a hashira, excessive gentleness will destroy you one day.

Just like today. if it keeps like this. You shouldn't be hunting demons."

Kocho Kanae frowned. She couldn't understand the demon infront of her as more time passing by

"Let go of me bastard .....if it were not for the same kindness your head will be rolling on the floor now"

Kocho Shinobu struggled crazily but Haruto's hands were like iron pincers keeping her in place.

Strength is her weak point and because of it she can't break free from the shackles of the demon.

he has great strength advantage compared to her.

Because of the struggle, the other party pressed her neck and the hands controlling her hands became tighter.

Making her breathe more quickly.

She still struggled but then there was a sharp pain in her head and then she felt that the sky was full of little stars and then she didn't know anything.

"Shinobu..."

Kocho Kanae couldn't help but exclaim and stepped forward unconsciously but when she saw the black muzzle of the flinlock in the demon's hand on her sister's head again, she could only take back her steps.

"Shinobu..."

She looked worriedly at her younger sister who was struck unconscious by the demon.

Haruto looked at Kocho Kanae  "You should keep todays incident on your mind. The next time you meet a demon, don't hold on to your useless pity toward a demon."

Kocho Kanae pursed her lips and did not speak.

Once, Himejima Gyomei, the "rock pillar" who rescued them from demon also said similar words to her.

She remember Himejima Gyomei asking her ,"You want to save the demon who killed your parents... Is that what you said?"

At that time, Himejima Kyoumei words contained deep rage.

At that time, her answer was: "Demons are sad creatures. They used to be humans but now they eat humans. They are afraid of the beautiful sunrise. If possible, I hope that I can free the demons from the cause and effect of sadness."

"I want to protect the happiness of someone, which hasn't been destroyed. Just like you did to us... just like you protected me, I want to protect someone important. In this way, I think I can stop the chain of sadness."

Faced with hee answer, Himejima Gyomei just asked lightly: "In the end, did I and my sister did wrong by killing the demon than?"

She was silent then.

It took a long time before she raised her head and answered Gyomei: "I still want to try it."

It's just that she didn't expect this realization to come so quickly.

From the moment she joined the demon slayer corps, she had already realized that demons are not forgivable creatures.

But despite her own beliefs, her sister is different. Her sister shouldn't just die like this, she should get the happiness of an ordinary girl until she dies at the end of her life.

Not now.

"Let go of my sister..."

She gritted her teeth, raised her hand and held the hilt of Nichirin Blades exuding the coldness all throughout her surroundings.

"If you dare to hurt her even a little."

"You are dead."

She gritted her teeth, full of fierceness, her pink and purple eyes contained extremely strong killing intent: "Even if I have to chase you to the world's end, I will make sure to cut off your head with my own hands, if you dare to hurt my sister."

Facing the threat of Kocho Kanae's words, Haruto was not much worried.

If language was useful, the world would not have so many wars.

"Well whatever... I am asking you to do something now."

He said softly, "If you care about your sister..."

"Then... now, please use your own sword hilt to knock yourself unconscious?"

"Do you really think I would do that?"

Kocho Kanae looked at the demon with sarcasm at the corner of her mouth: "You think I will clumsily knock myself unconscious and then be killed by you afterwards without resistance, the result of this is that not only will I die but my sister will also be unable to escape from your palm?"

"Do you think I'm that stupid?"

Kocho Kanae glared at the demon annoyed.

Haruto shrugged his shoulders and looked at Kocho Kanae : "Yeah, you are just that stupid."

"you..."

Kocho Kanae only felt anger filling her chest and her pretty face was also turning red because of anger at this moment.

She, who was already delicate and pretty, exuded an even more charming charm at this moment.

"Right now, the choice is simple, knock yourself out."

"Or, I kill your sister first and then you can kill me afterwards?"

He said softly, the sharp blade of Nichirin Blade stuck to Kocho Shinobu's neck, a slight red mark appeared on that fair neck, faintly bloodshot.

"you..."

Kocho Kanae watched all this with gritted teeth but when she saw the trace of blood on her sister's neck, she lost her composure already.

Although, it's ridiculous to believe demons word.

But at the moment

Worried about her sister, she doesn't have any other choice than to believe it.

"If you hurt my sister, I'll never let you go even if I'm a ghost."

She could only say such a sentence bitterly and then clumsily hit herself on the back of the head with the hilt of the nichirin blade.

The soft body fell to the ground next moment.

Haruto held Kocho Shinobu who was knocked unconscious and looked at Kocho Kanae who was also unconscious in the distance little weirdly.

He didn't expect auch instant reaction . Should he say as expected of sisterhood.

Well long time no see guys

Well there one after another things these days so there was no updates but i will try to update daily today onwards

14