Episode 13 – I am happy to feel you like this
62 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Regina didn't push him away, and she didn't intend to. 

'Just give in, Regina.' Alexandro thought while holding her in his arms.

"Please accept me, Regina." He said.

His warmth filled her senses, and she lost her resolve.

The man she had yearned for years whispered sweet words of love in her ears. 

A tear rolled down her flushed cheek. 

She gave in and wanted to confess her feelings to him. 

She whispered to him, "Yes. I l..."

Before she could say anything more, she was interrupted by Alexandra's sudden movements. 

He pulled her from the ground and brought her to bed. He placed her on the bed, carefully placing her head on the pillow. 

He brushed her cheeks with his fingers.

"Tonight, you will become mine."

"Your grace..."

"Alex."

"Huh?" Regina gazed at him with her eyes wide open.

"Call me Alex. You don't intend to call me formally in bed, do you?"

"But..." Regina was overwhelmed.

Alexandro rubbed her ears.

"Won't you say it for me?"

"A... Alex."

Regina turned her face away from him. She was shy and embarrassed. 

Regina wanted to hide her face in the pillow next to her. She couldn't move as Alexando pinned her down. He was on top of her, dominating her movements. Her heart was beating faster than ever. 

She wanted to feel him. Her heart felt heavy as she recalled how much she had missed him. She thought of the nights she slept on the same cold bed, lonely, devoid of Alexandro's embrace. Her chest clenched. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. She clutched him in her embrace lightly. Indulged in his scent, she brushed her cheeks against his and whispered,

"I love you, Alex."

Her voice was trembling in nervousness. She caressed Alexandro's face with her hands, cupping his cheeks. She pulled his face closer. She wanted to have a closer look at the beautiful man. She stared at him for a while. A handsome man. A kind of face that would make him stand out in a crowd. His beautiful red eyes glittered in the dim light. His eyes were as deep as peculiar, hiding a few secrets. It made her curious. Her husband was a mysterious man, and that excited her.

She giggled and blushed. 

Her enchanting smile captivated Alexandro's attention. 

She loved the closeness she was sharing with Alexandro. Her gaze wandered around his face and rested on his lips. She lightly placed her lips on his, giving him a peck. It was innocent of her to express her love to him. It was adorable.

Her love was pure. She was happy to have found the love of the man she loved. She made sure to engrave the moment in her heart. 

Suddenly her face dropped in sorrow. She choked at the thought that the present moment could be a dream.

'Is this a dream?" She thought.

Her eyes became watery and overflowed. She was in tears. 

"Hick..." She couldn't stop her tears and let them flow down her cheeks.

Alexandro grabbed her chin and licked the drops of her tears on her soft skin. He placed his lips on her right eye and said,

"Are these tears for me?"

Regina shook her head, nodding to agree, and buried her face into his chest, hugging him tightly.

"I am happy to feel you like this." She said.

Alexandro smiled as he knew he had seized what he coveted, Regina's heart. She surrendered her heart to him. He was satisfied with his victory. Now it was the time for him to taste the fruits of his triumph.

He undressed her, removing the thin satin nightgown she was wearing. She became naked in a blink of an eye. 

She quickly covered her bosom with her hands and closed her eyes in embarrassment.

"Your Grace!" 

Immediately she felt a weight on her forehead. 

Alexandro had bumped his forehead onto hers. 

"It's Alex." He said.

Regina opened her eyes slowly and saw his face close to hers. She was out of breath. She gasped.

He didn't give her enough time to calm her heart and attacked her lips. He kissed her tenaciously. 

"Open your mouth." He said.

Regina was dizzy and obediently followed his commands. She opened her mouth wide open. 

"Good girl."

Alexandro couldn't stop himself from ravaging her mouth. Saliva mixed, and tongues collided. The sound of their lecherous devouring echoed in the room.

2