Episode 14 – The night they became one
79 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While kissing, his fingers were busy messing with her bosom, twisting the tip. An electrifying sensation ran throughout her body. Her vision became hazy. 

"Ah"

Her reactions fueled his burning desires. He moved his index finger, following a wavy curve on her stomach to her navel. He dropped his head towards her navel, blowing hot air from his mouth over it. It gave her shivers. Then, she felt something moist pushing inside the navel. It was scary yet exciting. She grabbed his hair and tried to lift his head but failed. He wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her tightly in his muscular arms. The licking continued, causing her to giggle. With a noise of a slurp, he lifted his head to face Regina. The blushed cheeks and weary eyes were evidence of his playful act. He made a slide down and reached her thighs. With a sudden force, the space between her thighs widened. Having to face Alexandro with her legs wide spread in front of him, Regina was embarrassed.

"Not there!" She shouted.

It was too late to stop him. He had already begun ravaging the delicate parts. 

"You like it, don't you."

His cunning voice sounded mischievous. While he licked and sucked the most sensitive secret parts of the shivering body, his fingers slipped into the opening.

"Aah!"

He kept exploring the insides, shoving his index and middle fingers together.

"Stop it!" She begged.

"Don't lie to me, Regina. Look, you are leaking. You love it when I touch you here, don't you."

He kept his fingers busy inside of her. She was losing her control. She was about to reach her limit.

"Hah." she moaned as she reached her limit. Her body felt light, and her head heavy. The feeling was new to her. She wished for some shut-eye, but she was interrupted.

"Don't think it ends here. We are just getting started." 

He said while looking at her with the eyes of a hungry predator.

He unbuttoned the rest of the buttons of his shirt, revealing his abs. With broad shoulders and a firm chest, his build matched his reputation as the best swordsman in the Empire. He threw the shirt away from the bed. He loosened his belt. 

"Give me your hands." He said.

"Huh..."

Before she could understand the meaning of his request, he already clasped her hands together, binding them with the belt. Her tied hands were stretched over her head, paralyzing her to use her hands in defense. His eyes were sharper than ever as if he intended to devour her whole just by looking at her.

"Please untie me, Alex." She said.

Her soft voice and pleading tone awakened something in him. It was a dark desire to monopolize her and to make her surrender to his sadistic instincts. He wished to see tears in her innocent eyes. He couldn't wait any longer.

His pants were already on the ground. Regina saw him with no layers of clothing on him. She flinched. She was astonished.

"It's huge! There's no way I could handle him." She thought.

"Hah..."

The heat between the two increased with the increased closeness. The pleasure of entering Regina clouded Alexandro's mind. He became greedy. The slow-paced movements weren't enough. His eyebrows furrowed. He pushed into her with great force.

"Aah! Alex!"

He kept thrusting ruthlessly, ravaging her like a savage. Her tied hands were getting numb, making her incapable of using her arms, so she rested her hands beside her face on the pillow. There was no way out for Regina. She screamed and moaned throughout with teary eyes.

"Your voice is enchanting." He said.

He attacked her mouth and kissed her intensely.

"Mmm..." She moaned. 

"I love you, Regina." 

Their eyes met. Regina felt dizzy and couldn't see. His eyes, his face, expressed longing for her.

"Alex, please slow down..."

"I can't stop now. You are mine. Only mine!"

"Aah!"

That night they became one. He took her countless times. 

It was a hot topic of discussion among the maids for quite some time as the Duke was said to have banned entry to the Duchess's room, except for the meals, monopolizing the Duchess for two days and two nights in a row.

2