Episode 15 – Was he jealous?
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cloudless vast sky. Calm and serene, like a canvas painted with hues of blue colors. The slanting rays of the sun were bright and warm. The weather was pleasant outside. Regina was sleeping peacefully on her bed. She felt hot being wrapped under the blanket. The feeling of being parched woke her from her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes. She rubbed her eyes softly and moved to sit. 

She flinched.

"Aah. It hurts." She thought.

Her back ached, and her body felt unusual to her. Her body was sensitive. It felt as if Alexandro was still inside her. The moments of making love for the past two days became fresh in her head. 

"How many times was it? Ah! It's no use." 

She had sex several times with him on the same bed. On the couch by the fireplace. By the window. By the wall. In the bathroom. Every corner of the room reminded her of her shameful acts. Her cheeks were red, and she was embarrassed.

"Where did I get the courage from? I can't believe I did those things with him. Wasn't it him at fault? How can he be so dominating in bed? I never knew this side of him!"

"Ahh" 

She rolled her eyes and thought.

"What else are you hiding from me? I want to see every side of you. No matter right or wrong. Just let me be the only one to know the complete you."

She looked to her right, the empty side of the bed. Alexandro's silhouette appeared before her eyes. His smiling face, the intense look in his mysterious eyes, his deep voice whispering her name sweetly. She smiled and signed. 

"I miss you." She said.

Alexandro had already informed Regina about his appointment, so he had to leave early morning. Regina was half asleep at the time he left. Alexandro kissed her goodbye in her sleep.

She was half asleep but not unconscious. She could feel the lips on her forehead. The love-filled kiss warmed her heart.

[Knock - Knock]

Stella walked in with warm water and a fresh towel on a trolly.

She placed them in front of Regina.

"I will prepare a bath, madam."

"Yes."

Stella stared at Regina for a while which didn't go unnoticed by Regina.

Stella asked to prepare a bath, then why was she delaying it? Regina had a thin layer of nightgown on her, revealing her neck and shoulders. Stella looked keenly and said.

"Even though the weather is warm outside today, there is still a chance for you to catch a cold. I will prepare a high-neck dress for you."

"Alright." Regina sad.

"Huh?" Regina noticed Stella's embarrassed expression.

"What could be the reason?" Regina thought.

After the bath, when she stood in front of the mirror to change, she could understand the reason behind Stella's behavior. Two hickeys on her slender white neck on each side and a bite mark on her shoulder were visible in broad daylight.

"When did he?" She thought.

Suddenly she recalled the moment in the bathtub. Regina was on Alexandro's lap. He hugged her from behind. He had promised to give her a break after three hours of sex. They talked about the vegetables growing in the greenhouse and how she enjoys her tea time with the Former Duchess. Then he tightened his grip on her shoulder and sank his teeth in her soft skin, sucking on it intensely. She was unable to break free. 

Was he jealous?

Regina was in her thoughts, and just then.

Malvin knocked on the Duchess's room and said.

"Madam, you have received a letter from Lombardi Boutique."

Regina became alert on hearing those words.

"She responded!" She thought.

"Leave the letter here and empty the room." She said.

Stella kept the bracelet on the dressing table and left the room.

"Madam Lombardi must have sent information about Mariana's whereabouts on my request," Regina said.

"Mariana! I need to make sure you are safe!" Regina pressed on the letter in her hand.

1