Killing the Dragon, part 2 (13)
132 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          If one were to ask the average life of a mayor that lived in the middle of nowhere, it would include dragons in the description. But here the dragon was, and it was mad. Now, the author has forgotten the name of this dragon. his name is now bob.

          Bob the dragon was a very pissed off beast. And mayor the mayor of the smalltown village of Humbleberg, well he wasn’t having any fun either. The way to the rest of the kingdom also belonged to a very powerful dragon, as you all know.

          The dragon who’s name is now bob in the eyes of the author stood about 30ft tall, with his two front legs also being his only pair of wings, he looked rather intimidating when on the ground or in the air. His reddish scales glinting in the last rays of the setting sun.

          His wings were nothing to scoff at as they spanned about 120ft. a scar ran across them both. The leathery skin that made up the wings having been marred by a powerful foe in the past.

          Mayor was in the cage that bob had forced him into, counting the days when he would die. He had gone for 2 days without food. He had water but the stomach pains from the gaping hole that was his stomach screamed at him to get food.

          But he was alone. Alone and scared. That was his life right now. It usually took 3 days to get here. And then three more days to get to the city. Everyone thought he was going to the city to procure rations to use during the winter, but the real answer was he had given himself instead of Drake to the dragon.

          When the village was founded they woke a dragon and the dragon had threatened to burn the entire town and country to the ground. But he was a rather dignified dragon and had made a deal with the founding mayor.

          The mayor was to give his firstborn to the dragon, and he did. Every generation of his family line that inherited the seat of mayor was to give over their first-born son or daughter to the dragon.

          Instead of giving Drake over to the dragon, he had given himself over. He had gone with the dragon to his layer and awaited his death by the hands of the dragon. but instead, he was put into a cage.

          He looked around the cave he had never been in before and sighed. The cave had once been the mine of an ancient dwarfish city. The statues of kings older than most of human history was proof of that.

          He then looked at the dragon, his body heaving up and down with each breath he took. The pile of treasure, man-made and dwarve-made was proof of his power. One could tell the age of the dragon by seeing how long he had been collecting treasure for. If one was so inclined to be able to tell the age of the treasure and the place where he kept the old stuff and new stuff. What this simply meant was if the oldest coins were at the bottom of the pile, he was old. The older the dragon the more powerful he or she was.

          This was a simple fact of life. And it was also a fact of life that there would always be a bigger fish. Mayor thought as he looked at the dragon and closed his eyes. he then tried to fall asleep, but the clinking of coins changed that.

           He looked at the dragon and shuddered when he noticed a little girl at the mouth of the cave, glaring at the now awake dragon. she then disappeared from sight in a puff of smoke.

          That was simply strange and he looked to the dragon to see him still glaring at the spot the girl had stood at before. He shifted on top of his pile of gold and silver. The dragon then looked to Mayor and looked back at the mouth of the cave.

          “Oculi mei in habitaculo meo. expecta hic vermiculus,” he spoke in his strange tongue.

          The dragon then flew off, leaving Mayor to wallow in his own strange ideas of the situation. Then he opened his drowsy eyes to find the dragon still on his throne of gold, asleep. He had been asleep. That was all a dream. Though, he thought it a strange dream.

          Lilith was in her adult form and was running with a certain man on her back. If one could get past the screams of “slow down!”, someone could guess it was Drake.

          The couldn’t get anyone to come with them, so they were going to kill the dragon by themselves. Well, Carrion was coming with as well. He was far behind Lilith though. His stats didn’t make him that much faster than a running zombie. Though, his power armor did.

          Carrion had wanted to come with the both of them. He said he wanted to see what a dragon in this world looked like. Lilith didn’t know he had this curious side of him, so she asked Drake if Carrion could come with.

          Drake, as said earlier, hadn’t gotten anyone to come with. It was of course a yes. Lilith had said that it would take too long while on horseback, so she had told Drake to hop into Carrion’s arms. Drake had refused to, instead, he rode on Lilith’s back.

          He had wanted to secretly grope her chest. But the wave of air coming at them as she ran made it difficult to grab something so soft. Instead, he had to grab her tummy. Turns out, it felt about as good as the average woman’s chest.

          The Smoove skin of her belly and the taunt muckles of the body left him feeling incredibly… what was the word? It wasn’t turned on. Ah, he could think of the word now.

          It was intimidated. He was intimidated, that was the word. He wanted her to step on him. To sit on his face so he could-

          “Drake, I can feel you’re thinking about something NSFW, stop it,” Lilith told him.

          He couldn’t let the incredibly well built and sculpted body of Lilith distract him. This was a quest to save his father and kill the dragon who’s name he forgot. He suddenly remembered the name. it was bob, bob the Dragon. That was such a tame name for a dragon that the thought made him laugh.

           As Drake was thinking this Lilith couldn’t help but notice something poking the middle of her back. That being the lucky rabbit’s foot that Drake kept with him at all times. Get your mind out of the gutter. If you want smut, go read Paul’s stuff.

          As she ran, she spotted the tree line. The woods in this area weren’t part of the forest of blood. This wood was simply a small thing planted to keep out the cold winds from the gap in the mountain range.

          The winds blew over the mountains for some time, so the gap in the range made the winds that had completely lost all warmth were below freezing. Though, the forest of blood was very warm near the coast, as it went of the mountains.

          The clearing that opened up showed a spectacular view of the only gap in the mountains. It even made Lilith stop and look up as these mountains were almost as tall as the ranges that made the border of the game’s map.

          Carrion also stopped and walked in front of Lilith as she suddenly remembered that Drake was on her back. She dropped him onto the ground like a highschooler dropping their all to full backpack.

          Drake made an oof sound as he fell and then slowly got back up. He looked at the mountainous gap and smiled. He had only seen this sight when he was little. He was only about 6 back then.

          He then saw Lilith grab a bug from the ground and stare at it. She kept looking at the bug as if it was the most fascinating thing in the whole world. She swallowed it whole. Let me repeat that, she swallowed it. Lilith noticed that he was looking at her and shrugged.

          “I simply thought it was a bug species that I didn’t recognize. But it was only a stag beetle. It was an edible type of beetle,” she reiterated.

7