The Church, part 2 (20)
76 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          Phoebe didn’t know where she was. Thinking to herself that she needed to retrace her steps, she thought for a minute.

          She was going to make sure that her older cousin was ok. He had basically been her older brother and she wanted to make sure that he was ok. She wasn’t a citizen of Alaska or the USA.

          She had moved to the UK. She had done so because she wanted to move away from her parents and everyone else. Well, that being said, she didn’t want to lose touch with her cousin.

          Gabriel hadn’t made any contact with her or the outside world for a couple days. Of course, this was normal. But something didn’t sit right with her. Her gut told her that this wasn’t something to brush off.

          She had gone to his house and been surprised to see men in grey and black military outfits. As soon as she saw them, they vanished. They seemed to be trying to find him as well.

          She didn’t like this at all. She soon started to panic when she noticed that someone had messed with his gaming setup. He had spent a lot of money on the new console.

Wires were looped around and in and out of the machine. The TV was on, a strange video playing. It showed a Pair of arms, pale as can be, pointed toward the ground. The owner of the arms face planting in the ground.

This played on repeat. She finally remembered something about her surrogate brother, he was obsessed with albino lolis. He loved the strange condition to the point of an obsession.

And the girl’s skin was the same shade as his video game avatar. What was this train of logic? What was she thinking? He couldn’t have possibly been isekied as his game avatar.

That is what happened, isn’t it? She was going to have to log in, wasn’t she? She resigned herself to the same fate as her cousin but something strange happened.

As soon as she touched the controller on the chair beside the coffee table, the whole world shifted. She could feel herself being pulled apart and sucked back together. Her mind was flayed and glued.

In the next somewhat breathtaking moment, she saw something. that something was a void. This void was filled with building of metal and glass. Like skyscrapers that were put into space because they could be.

Then, a light of deep red in the shape of a man appeared. This man gave such a warm and fulfilling feeling that Phoebe had nearly fell asleep from just being in his presence.

The man grabbed her and the both of them vanished. She remembered waking up. The place she found herself to be in was a dark forest. The trees looked old, so old they might be older than the mountains around the horizon.

She stood up and looked about the place. The sky was just starting to lighten, and she didn’t want to be in the ominous forest for long. She was in an unfamiliar place, so, she tried to remember what her cousin told her about these types of scenarios.

She remembered that she wasn’t supposed to try and find people, she was supposed to find shelter, food, and water. She then looked around the clearing for a tree that had fallen.

Nature made shelter was a lot less time consuming to find than making one herself. Spotting a rather large tree she ran to it. The tree was about 100 yards from her. But before she could catch her breath, she heard a howl.

The sound sent a shiver down her spine. It seemed like the animals of the forest had found her. And they seemed rather hungry.

A many wolves with long limbs and taunt skin appeared in front of her. They seemed like they had just escaped something. they looked starved witch added to their uncanny appearance.

Their bloodshot eyes locked onto her. They gnashed their teeth and started to walk forward to her. She was startled by this and looked around on the forest floor for something to stop their advance.

She didn’t realize she had fallen asleep. She had been wrapped up in blankets. The cloth was finer than most of the blankets she had worn ever before. She shook out of her slumber and looked around the room.

A woman was reading a book in the corner of the room. She was albino. her white skin was beautiful to look at. Her red eyes seemed to bore into the book and what lay beyond it. The clothes she wore completed her artful appearance.

Her chest wasn’t of an enviable size but the way it completed her body made Phoebe wish it was hers. Why was she looking at the woman’s chest? She found herself asking that question.

The woman seemed to know of Phoebe’s peeping. She looked at her and Phoebe gasped. Her eyes were stark red. Like pools of blood. The difference of her eyes and skin tone made Phoebe do a double take.

“Ah Phoebe, You’re awake. It looks like you had fallen asleep when I got here. But you seemed to be fine, so I didn’t worry,” said the woman.

Phoebe was very confused on how this woman knew her name. she thought back on where she had seen a woman this pretty before, but she drew a blank. Only after she saw the smirk on the woman’s face did she realize who it was.

It was Gabriel. A sudden flashback to when she had visited her older cousin. He was trying to show her how great this game he found was. She didn’t see it. To her, the game was trash.

But she didn’t want to damper his fun. He even showed her his character that he poured his heart and soul into. The character in front of her was the adult form of that small vampire loli.

“Gabriel? Is that you?” she asked.

“yes indeed,” she responded.

sorry for the shorter chapter

6