Chapter 9 ─ Love
65 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter concludes the end of the volume. The next one will be the epilogue that will close the volume and then the final SS.

I hope you liked this new novel that took a long time to develop, although it's not the end yet LOL.

BTW, there´s illustrations I use from others novels, if you wanna saw it, go to wattpad and search it in spanish the title.

Mary came into my room, she asked me if she could sit down, I said sure.

She sat on my bed.

I was about to sit in the desk chair I bought when she stopped me.

"Sit with me, I want to tell you something important."

I listened to her and sat down next to her.

I could feel the wetness of the droplets falling from her hair onto the bed.

"What's wrong?"

She stared at the floor, after a while she looked up at me to see.

"Regu-chan, tell me. What am I to you?"

"A friend."

I told her without much thought, since that's what we're supposed to be, right?

She looked at me in disbelief.

"Is that really so?"

"Of course it is. We've known each other for half a year."

I even know your date of birth, mine I never revealed because I don't know it, but I said a random month and day and now that day will be my birthday.

"That's why it's weird."

"Weird?"

Mary took my face and with tears in her eyes she said.

"It's weird! Why did you risk your life for me?"

"I'm supposed to be the daughter of the landlady where you live."

"You pay for your food and then we chat a bit. We're strangers even with that..."

"So..."

"Why did you do that! You could have died for a stranger!"

I looked at her as she cried for my safety.

I only just realized what she was doing here.

Sorry, it took me a while to understand.

"Do you want to know the real reason for saving you? Fine."

"I saved you because I consider you an important person to me."

"If being friends is being labeled as someone important, we are. But if you're asking me what my secondary motive was, well..."

My hand moved to gently touch her cheek.

She let her face rest on my hand.

"If I told you I was interested in you, would you believe me?"

"I would believe that was the real reason why you risked your life for a stranger."

"So this makes more sense to you?"

"I'm not an idiot. I could tell how you look at my breasts and ass... I don't dislike it. In fact, it pleases me."

"Really!"

That was an unexpected surprise.

She told me something even crazier.

"This country was blessed by the goddess of life [Noel]. Before the founding of the kingdom, the king of that time, along with a group of pilgrims, were lost and starving."

"One day she appeared, the goddess Noel, and showed them the way to their new life. But that was not all, she gave a second help to the pilgrims."

"That was, the breasts of all women as their hips will grow to a level fit for survival. Women having wide hips and big buttocks can give birth to a healthy baby without problems and even be able to have several more."

"In case of hunger, a woman can use her breasts to keep the baby from starving, she can even feed both the mother and an adult as her milk is very nutritious."

"For that reason women with large breasts are considered to be synonymous with wealth. For it was later discovered that the size of the breasts greatly influences the magical power with which the child will be fed."

"My mother told me that her mother was the nursemaid of several children because the wife of the nobleman who hired her could not produce breast milk and her breasts were small."

"Because of that, having big breasts is good for a woman, as they are always praised as those who can create a future in case of danger."

"But for decades now there has been a problem, it seems that men are fed up with women with big breasts and prefer women with almost no breasts or buttocks at all."

"I was a bit annoyed because I felt I was being treated as ugly despite having my mother's genes."

I watched as she lifted up and down her breasts.

(Are you telling me that you consider big breasts sacred?)

(Are you telling me that men consider women with big breasts as ugly?)

(My Creator. Thank you very much for sending me to this world!)

I thanked My Creator wherever He is.

Mary intertwined her arm with mine.

"Now you know. From the moment I saw you, I found you a very attractive boy and as you looked at my breasts, I was flattered and happy."

"That's why, if you said you saved me because you saw me as a friend, I would feel really sad."

"I'll say it again, you don't want me to see you as a friend... but as a woman?"

She made a puppy dog face at me.

"We women are looking to be pampered. And more so now that the vast majority of the population was blessed with large breasts that men aren't interested in."

"Something like that..."

"Maryyyy!"

I threw Mary onto the bed, I was about to do something with no turning back.

"Are you sure? Are you really sure?"

She got all shy as she looked at me with wet, loving eyes.

"I am sure. Only if you take me as your girlfriend."

"I don't want anyone who isn't my boyfriend... or my future husband. Laying a finger on me."

Suddenly, she pulled me back and lifted her legs but not before covering her private part with her hands.

"This place... my purity, I will give it to you only if you promise to stand by me. If you make me your wife and promise never to leave me, I will give you my whole being."

Surrender to me.

This is called a sexual act.

A man and a woman joining together.

Are you telling me that I'm capable of running away from that responsibility?!

I don't know what kind of idiot man would leave a woman who gives her whole being to him.

At this moment I can feel my blood rushing to my crotch.

I feel like I want to explode and Mary says something as simple as that and I can take her.

I can take a woman if I accept her feelings.

It's easy to say, but hard to do.

That's what a loser would say. But my mission is to leave my heritage on earth after I become the Sword God.

Therefore, I must become stronger and have many children.

So that in case I can't conquer the world, I can use my children to conquer the world.

It's a perfect plan! Although I don't like to think that I will lose.

I said quickly to Mary because I couldn't take it anymore.

"Mary. I want to make you mine, I want to be with you forever."

"I love you."

"Huh?"

"Say 'I love you' to end the wait."

The word love is very strange to me.

According to the memories of My Creator, the word "love" is forbidden to Him.

I don't want to disobey Him, so I'll say it without putting the effort into it that would make me look like it's a mistake.

"I love you."

Even if I say it in such a way so as not to disobey him, I mean it from my heart. I want Mary by my side.

Wait. Doesn't that count as disobeying him?

No. I don't think so and it will stay that way.

"I love you, Mary."

At that, she smiled from cheek to cheek.

"I love you too. Now, please make me your wife."

She said very happily.

Quickly, I could not quench this desire to experience what sex was all about.

I took off her blouse and then her white bra.

I was stunned to see breasts for the first time in my life.

Two big fleshy masses that looked like meat buns.

In the center of that milk-colored mountain was the tip of the mountain.

Beautiful red nipples poking out.

Mary was getting aroused, her nipples standing erect.

After seeing her fleshy breasts, I went to remove her skirt, now her underwear was exposed.

I took the white garment and carefully slid it off.

"It tickles."

She commented as I removed the last of her protection.

My eyes were rolling as I saw a woman's paradise.

It looked like an unopened flower, the petals were closed and from the center flowed a clear liquid.

I used my fingers to touch it and Mary felt a shudder as I watched her squirm.

"The sensation is different from when I touch myself."

"You touch yourself?"

"... I have my needs too."

She said a little moody, but without losing her charm.

She reached out her hand and with her fingers began to open the petal of that flower.

"Regu-chan. Now I am at your mercy, please. Show me."

She wanted to see mine, it was bothering my trousers so I got off the bed and quickly took off my clothes.

Being in my underwear, she grabbed my hand.

"Let me do it for you."

She turned me around and in one swoop removed my underwear.

"Huh? Impossible."

As she pulled down my underwear, my fully erect penis was in her view.

"Are they all this big? Besides..."

She reached over and gently took it.

"It smells so strong. I feel like it's clouding my head this stuff."

She looked at me and asked.

"Can I taste it?"

"Go ahead."

After listening to me, she proceeded to use her tongue.

*Lick*

She slowly licked the glans.

She would give it small tastes from the base, gradually working her way up to the head.

Her technique was clumsy, as she couldn't tell if she was doing it right by the way she looked at me and then at my penis.

As she stopped licking it, she proceeded to lightly kiss the head.

Placing her lips on the tip, she slowly opened it up and swallowed my penis.

"How do you know how to do this?"

I asked her curious.

She stopped engulfing it and commented to me as she kept rubbing it with her hands.

"A year ago, when there were still girls my age here. One of them asked me if I wanted to see something good."

"We went to the far side of town and there in the woods we saw a couple, we knew them, she was doing this to him."

"I was fascinated. Of course, I couldn't see his as it was too dark, but her head was visible and I noticed his movements. The boy seemed really happy."

"That's why I wondered. If really doing that to a boy would feel good and that's how my desire to have a boyfriend and do obscene things with him was born."

"But now..."

She smiled mischievously.

"I can do whatever I want since I have a boyfriend."

She engulfed my cock again and was now going all the way to the base.

Her mouth was sucking it while her tongue played with it.

A very pleasurable tingle ran through my body each time she used her tongue.

The tingling hit me non-stop.

I felt like something was going to come out at any moment.

"M-Mary, s-stop it. I-I can't take it anymore..."

"Are you going to finish? Okay."

With her mouth full of my cock she said.

She removed it and stood up to pick up her skirt.

From her pockets she pulled out something odd.

"What's that?"

"A condom."

The strange paper she held in her hands was named thus.

"What will you use it for?"

"Even if I want to do without this. My mum will probably get a shock if I tell her in a few weeks that I'm pregnant."

"I'm sure you wouldn't want to have a child without having a surname, would you? Now that you'll be a half noble, it's best to wait a bit... since I want our child to be recognized as yours."

It seems that the issue of her not being recognized by her father still affects her. If this makes her happy, that's fine.

"I'm in no hurry to have a child. It sounds like a good idea to me."

She was glad for that.

"Thank you for understanding. Besides, according to the girl who sold me this, all it does is prevent pregnancy."

"I use a little magic power and..."

"That's it!"

Mary sent her magic power to the paper that had a strange drawing engraved on it.

She placed it under her belly button and the paper disappeared, but the engraving remained on her belly.

"She told me that no matter how much sex you have, as long as the effect lasts, a woman cannot get pregnant. Likewise, there is one that helps you get pregnant."

Apparently this was created a long time ago, when magic was not so advanced.

It's funny how one of the best magical breakthroughs was a method to avoid having babies.

"The effect lasts for 24 hours. We can do it as many times as we want, but this is enough for now."

She lay back on the bed and with an embarrassed face, spread her legs in an "M" shape and showed me the paradise she was hiding.

"Regu-chan... Regulus. Make me your wife please, I give myself totally to you."

Mary was offering herself to me, what I must do now, is respond to her feelings like a man.

This is my first conquest.

My first step to being the Sword God─ no, the first step of my life as Regulus.

*Insert*

I inserted my cock into the entrance, it was very tight, I could feel a slight wall blocking the way.

I pushed a little hard and felt something break.

Mary was making an expression that indicated she was in pain.

Seeing her grit her teeth, I kissed her.

The feel of a person's mouth, their warmth, their tongue, everything inside, it's amazing.

It's so hot, I can't believe that something like this can be felt just by experiencing someone's body.

We kissed intensely, her pain seemed to continue as her nails dug into my skin.

Finally, after struggling against a soft fleshy wall.

*Pounding*

I thrust my entire penis deep inside her vagina.

"─────────────!"

Mary's eyes widened from the pain she felt.

Sorry, apparently having a big member is bad.

But just when I thought I was hurting her, she hugged me.

"It was painful when that thing ripped me, but now the hard part is over."

"Move slowly and enjoy my insides."

I heeded her and began to back my hips out.

The folds of her insides felt like a sponge enveloping me.

It feels good.

The female body is great.

Having sex is something I never thought would feel abysmally amazing.

Because of what she told me.

I began to pull my penis in and out of her.

"Mary."

"Mary."

"Regu."

"Regu."

We kissed intensely while calling each other's names.

This is bad.

My brain is foggy.

My mind wanders.

My body wants to explode.

The sensations I feel are totally inexplicable.

"Mary... I feel it coming."

"*Moaning* Do it. *Moaning* Release it all in me, I'm your woman now."

With those words, I grabbed her legs and pulled them together to go deeper.

"Mary, I'm going to release it all! I will totally make you my woman!"

"Yes! That's what I want! I want you to make me your woman!"

The thrusts I was giving her hips intensified as I felt like something inside me was about to explode.

I couldn't take it anymore and hugged her tightly as I gave her body one last thrust.

"Take it all back, Maryyyy!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"I'm comiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!"

We were both screaming as I could feel an electric shock invade my brain as I ejaculated.

It was an even more incredible sensation than I thought it would be.

If training for 5 hours made me weak, the feeling of emptying everything inside me was far superior to that.

In just a few seconds, all my strength and stamina in my legs was gone.

I collapsed on top of Mary and moved to the side.

As I pulled my penis out I noticed that it was covered in a whitish liquid.

Mary came over to me and hugged me.

We were sweaty.

Very tired.

Our perspirations were rising.

But we were happy and satisfied was what mattered.

I asked her as I stroked her hair.

"How was it?"

"Hehehe, I felt my brain melting. It was my first time experiencing this and I can only say it was truly glorious every sensation."

"... Can we do it again?"

She looked at me with puppy dog eyes begging for more.

I looked at my friend, he seemed to have regained his energy.

"I think I can do it one more time. I must train my stamina."

"Then..."

She positioned herself on top of me.

"Let's celebrate our courtship with a passionate kiss before we go back to having fun."

We kissed again.

Kissing is even more wonderful after sex.

I'm definitely going to enjoy this.

Before I put it back inside Mary, I felt a presence, but there was no one around as my room is away from others.

"Huh? Are you two dating now?"

The next morning, we told Shannon what happened.

We left out the sex because it wouldn't be nice to hear how the guy who pays to live in your house, had sex with your daughter four times.

We did it four times as my stamina gave out just for that.

She was shocked and then happy.

"Wow. That's good news, I'm really happy for you guys."

"I guess I'll have to treat Regulus-kun as my son from now on, right?"

"Jeez, Mum. We're not married yet and that's a long way off, so for now we're taking it bit by bit."

"Sorry, but Mum's excited about my daughter finally becoming a woman."

"Gosh, you're a real piece of work."

(She became a woman?)

(If I remember correctly, one of the adventurers in the guild told me about some expressions used here, and that's definitely...)

"Ah. I forgot, I haven't gone to buy the breakfast stuff, it's all gone."

"It's okay, I'll go."

Mary was walking a little sore, but that didn't leave evidence that she had lost her virginity, but in having a sprain.

"I'll be back soon, for now you guys do the dirty dishes."

"Be careful."

Shannon dismissed her daughter and headed for the kitchen.

I followed her without a word.

"By the way, how was dinner yesterday?"

"I forgot to ask you since you seemed engrossed in enjoying it."

"Yes, I really enjoyed it yesterday."

She grabbed a handkerchief to start wiping the sticks.

"In eating your daughter."

She stopped as she heard me tell her that.

"Huh? Sorry, I didn't hear you right."

"I said I really enjoyed eating your daughter yesterday. It was the best food I ever tasted in my life."

Next thing, I walked up to her and knocked hard on the wall where she was now.

"W-what are you talking about? I-is this some kind of joke? I'm not the kind of person who enjoys jokes."

"Stop playing dumb. You confessed a while ago."

"Yesterday... you were spying on me."

"... Please stop saying things that might cause us trouble later."

She looked confused and clearly didn't understand what I was talking about.

But that's because she's pretending.

"Not only yesterday, but other times I could feel as if someone was watching me."

"But yesterday the feeling was stronger."

"Besides, you said a while ago that your daughter became a woman. According to the adventurers, that form of expression is used by both men and women when they have their first time."

"Then there's the fact that you didn't say anything when you saw Mary limp a little. You'd even turn your eyes elsewhere so she wouldn't notice you looking at her legs."

"That's why I'm sure you were spying on us yesterday."

"Don't try to deny it either. Today morning when Mary went to her room, I noticed a peculiar smell coming from the wall."

"I checked every nook and cranny and found a small opening hidden in a box. The opening connected to a secret room."

"Clearly I was aware as that room looked clean. The smell was the same as Mary's shampoo smelled."

"Tell me. Why were you spying on us?"

"Did you enjoy yesterday as I made your daughter my woman?"

"Was it because..."

"Were you jealous?"

The way I expressed myself is the ultimate release of my libido.

After experiencing sex, I want to experience more.

But not just with Mary, with her mother too.

I looked at Shannon who looked like she wanted to cry.

"I'm sure after the bath you took, you went to spy on me as usual. Since even if Russell sleeps here, you keep your distance from grown men I've noticed. Possibly it's because it reminds you of that man, in which case I don't have to tell you nothing."

"But, I can see that you feel differently when a younger man is the one talking to you."

"I'm sure you came in just when I was naked, didn't you? I can't blame you, if I were in your position and saw a beautiful young woman, I'd feel like it too."

"You're wrong."

She said, her face red with embarrassment at what she was saying.

"I felt very happy. Like my daughter, I could feel your gaze upon us, the gaze of a man looking longingly at a woman."

"Since Mary was born I have forgotten what it was like to feel like a woman. That's why, when you started living with us, I was glad to know that I could arouse interest in men."

"It's like you say, I watched you, but I always wanted to end that. It was wrong to spy on someone, but when you looked at me... my body tingled, it was a feeling of happiness."

"It bothered me to be alone, no woman wants to be alone and even more so when she is a woman who is thrown out on the street like dirt and the man she thought loved her really just used her for fun."

"It's wrong what I did and I'm sorry. But please don't tell Mary."

"That's not what I'm saying."

I stopped her immediately.

I hugged her tightly.

"I'm not criticizing you for spying on us or anything. I just wanted to know how you really felt."

She was with her head being buried in my chest.

"I'm lonely. I want to have what my daughter has too, as a mother I can't envy my daughter being happy, her happiness is above mine."

"But... I want to be happy too."

She lifted her head and I watched as that beautiful face was covered in tears.

"I want to be loved. I also want to have someone to tell me he loves me, when I heard you say that to each other, I left immediately because I felt envious of my daughter."

"That's why I didn't look her in the face. Because of the disgust I felt for myself."

"It's okay, Shannon."

I took her hand.

"I want you to be happy, too."

And I gently placed it over my crotch.

"...!"

She couldn't believe what I did, but she wouldn't take her hand away.

"I want you to be happy, I want Mary to be happy."

"I decided my goal for this life. I am going to take over this world, so, don't worry about wanting to be loved, as I will give love to you and your daughter."

I removed my hand and she was still holding my member.

She didn't even notice that she started rubbing it lightly.

"It's... big..."

She murmured.

I cupped her cheek and brought my face close to hers.

"You just need to focus on being happy. I'll make Mary happy and tell her about it. The next time she cries, it will be when our child is born."

"... You promise?"

"I will. I promise. I will die if I don't do it."

She accepted my words and then, to my bride's mother, I gave her a kiss that sealed our union.

Now, both mother and daughter, they are my women.

This only made my resolve grow.

I will stop seeing the world simply as I was doing.

And I will seek to take it all.

Even this kingdom.

Today's fanservice is a special one, this would be an illustration without a doubt of what happened here.

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/es/post/show/7085447

Best of all, we not only confirmed milf, we confirmed that mothers should be happy too, there will be a festival of mothers to make happy!

2