Chapter 390
3k 15 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Fucking shit, If that shithead cares about those bots so much I’m going to tear them limb from limb while he watches!”

A certain young master’s shouts filled one of the peaks at the Soaring Dragon Sect. All of the women that attended to his needs had fled outside while he was demolishing his own living quarters. It was so bad that other sect elders had to get involved, only ones at the level of elder Tong dared to approach.

While the scared beauties waited outside Wang Long looked at his system window. He continued to examine it as he could tell that something was wrong. The person called Zhang Dong was clearly only a core formation expert, he saw it on his system screen.

“How did he do it? Did he find some kind of exploit? Is there some kind of bug? His info got jumbled up after that change…”

Wang Long was still a gamer, thus he tried applying gamer logic to what transpired at the battle. From his perspective, the man he fought was somehow abusing the system that they were given.

“Did he buy something to fake his status screen? Maybe he was already above my realm when we started?”

Wang Long started to calm down while also looking around. The room he was in had previously been a huge chamber with many lovely ladies. He had grown bored of this world after going through all the other young masters that the sect had to offer.

Without any internet or television, there was nothing else for him to do here. He never really aspired to be the leader of this sect. It was even quite the bothersome occasion that would require him to attend long boring meetings. He would rather leave that task up to the old man that was supposedly his grandfather.

He was slowly starting to grow bored of this world. There was nothing more for him to achieve as he was already in the most prominent sect. The only two factions that they were up against would not interfere with them either.

He felt that in time he would be able to take over as the new Azure Emperor if he just continued to level. But after achieving the nascent soul level it had become quite the grind. There weren’t that many nascent soul bearings that he could kill and he got almost no spirit points for things below it.

With longevity being on his side he didn’t really see any reason to try so hard anymore. He would at least live a thousand years but his body was that of a twenty-year-old. Signs of him aging wouldn’t even be visible before he reached the age of a hundred.

‘I need something to drink.’

“Hey, where is everyone? One of you better brings over some wine!”

Wang Long shouted out loudly, his voice echoed through the whole peak that he was the master of. In a matter of seconds, three girls appeared with various items in their hands.

“There you are, took you long enough.”

They were momentarily stunned by the way that this place looked. Fist marks and small craters riddled this previously gorgeous room. The fountain that once gave out a radiant glow of fresh spirit water was now but rubble. All of the furniture was broken and Wang Long had nothing else to sit on than a large throne-like chair that somehow survived his onslaught.

“Well, what are you waiting for?”

“E-excuse our rudeness, young master.”

The three scantily clad girls were quick to attend to their master. Wang Long was a bit irked so he continued to stare at the three women. He could tell that they were afraid of him, one of them even stumbled for a moment and was quick to bow her head before him.

He continued to glance at these three ‘people’ while they served him the wine and some spirit fruits. One of them started to even give him a shoulder massage which was actually quite relaxing. But as soon as his rage was subsiding he started recalling a large fist that connected with his nose.

It was a rare moment in his life, after he joined this place he had never really suffered through a real setback. His position as a young master gave him certain prestige. Even though there were other young masters before him, thanks to the system he was able to leave them in the dust quite fast.

He had long forgotten how it felt to actually lose a battle as after figuring out the system shop he had never lost. The only thing that he needed to do when he was up against a stronger foe was to visit a place with slightly weaker enemies and farm them for points. He was also given more and more spirit stones with each victory from the sect which made things even easier.

When the memories of the fight that he lost and the face of the man responsible for it came up, he felt the rage built up again. His hand pushed into the large throne-like chair and caused the armrest to burst.

“Ack.”

“Eeek.”

The girls that were tending to him closed their eyes as the splinters from the special chair exploded everywhere.

“God damn that fucker, I’m going to kill him, damn NPC lover, what’s so good about these AI’s”

Wang Long looked at one of the girls that had fallen down on the ground and pointed out at her.

“You there, bark like a dog.”

The grown woman hesitated for a moment but was quick to follow the order that this young master had given here.

“You, balance yourself on one leg and start juggling.”

The second girl was ordered to perform some acts while the third one continued with the shoulder massage.

‘Nothing but lifeless drones, they just do what they are told, what does that guy even see in them?’

Wang Long was confused about Zhang Dong’s way of acting. It looked like he actually cared about the NPCs from this world that to him were nothing more than tools for his pleasure and amusement. Tools that would be used and then thrown away.

After he was bored with giving them orders he called one of the girls over. With an empty expression on his face, he pointed out with his finger towards this woman.

The poor girl didn’t even have enough time to blink before a large bright ray of light escaped from Wang Long’s digit. It instantly evaporated her into fine particles while causing the two other girls that were in the room to jump to the side in fright.

“Not even enough points to use teleportation…”

Wang Long was more interested in the feeble amount of spirit points that he received from his system. The woman was a great circle foundation establishment cultivator but the number he got was just ten spirit points.

Ever since he achieved the nascent soul level, the number of points he was given had declined drastically. It was clear that the system wouldn’t allow him to grind too much on the weaker mobs in this world.

‘Unless I kill something close to my level I barely get enough points…’

This was mostly the reason that he had stagnated for the past years. Nascent Soul cultivators were quite rare and beasts of the same level were even rarer. One reason he went after large sects was also the points, when he couldn’t hunt the nascent soul masters the volume of the kills mattered.

But this grinding trick that he knew also started going away the moment he achieved the middle stage. At this point, he was not getting any points from people below the foundation establishment level and even a great circle veteran gave him ten points.

“What are you looking at? Just go away.”

While contemplating where he could get more points he spotted the cowering girls. Growing bored with the two he just waved with his hand and the two were able to leave.

With the realization that there was another player in this world, Wang Long had a lot to think about. Previously he thought that this was just a big playground given to him that he was the main character in.

A single-player sandbox game for him to do whatever he wanted and whenever he wanted.One that would not really progress if he didn’t act.

With Zhang Dong being there he started to feel threatened. He already lost to him in an open fight and he didn’t feel like he would be able to win in the short term. It seemed that his opponent was somehow gaining the system and hiding the real numbers from him.

“I need to level up… that bastard also got those idiot elders… they were all late stage… at least I managed to ks Tong before he got to him.”

While the biggest reason that elder Tong was stabbed by him was to get away from there, he also knew that he would be getting the most spirit points from him. The ten late stage elders when put together would probably give a bit more points but it was close.

“Also I need to lure him out somewhere, fighting in his faction was probably giving his forces buffs and where did he get that flying fortress from?”

Wang Long started going through his system store but anything at the level of that flying castle would cost him an arm and a leg. He wasn’t really someone that was interested in crafting so he didn’t realize that there were other ways that one could get stronger without buying everything off the store.

“Young master, please explain yourself! Why can’t we reach elder Tong? Where are the ships, where are all the elders!”

While Wang Long was talking to himself an angry-looking old man entered the room that he was staying in. He was wearing an identical robe to Tong’s and was clearly not concerned by this young man’s position.

“Explain yourself? What happened?”

“Could you shut up, I need to think, Chao.”

“You…”

The old man scoffed at the quick reply and then started looking around the room. He could feel that spiritual energy had been used to kill someone which angered him even more.

“I don’t care that you are the grandson of the current Patriarch, you will explain yourself, even you are not above the sect!”

The old man approached Wang Long while exuding an oppressive aura that caused him to stagger a bit.

“Leave me alone, old fart, I need to get more spirit points or else…”

Wang Long looked at the man in front of him. The system showed that he was clearly a person at the great circle stage of nascent soul.

“Chao… this sect does possess quite a few nascent soul elders… doesn’t it?”

“What are you babbling about? Quickly explain yourself, what happened at that United Element’s sect.”

Wang Long moved his hand back so that this man could not see it and a black dagger appeared in his hand...

83