Chapter 8 – Offscreen
5.5k 42 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- --- Week 2 - Day 8 - Tuesday, 10th Day of the Seventh Month --- ---

--- After Zaria teleports out at Nyrth's home ---
{inspired by a comment in the discord, forgot whose though}

"Damn it Zaria!" Elior released her frustration in a way that she normally wouldn't. "Clean up your own messes!"

"I take it, that is normal for her?" The father wondered aloud.

"Yes." "Maybe?" "I think so." came the responses.

"Is she safe?" The Baron wondered.

Elior took a deep and calming breath before explaining. "If she likes you, there is probably no safer place, but expect to get dragged into chaos, randomness, and may the Goddesses have mercy on your sanity. She is a powerful multiple Epic." Elior now blushed. "But also, a pervert and a trouble magnet."

Nyrth and Ellele blushed, something the mother did not miss. "So, she is serious about not taking payment?"

"Yes. I doubt you could find a way to make her accept it." Elior confirmed.

Ellele shrugged. "Besides she likes Nyrth, there is nothing wrong with caring for your treasures." It made perfect sense to her more draconic mind.

"Give her Nyrth?" The father wondered.

The mother gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"You know the stories about kitsune shrine maidens."

"Ohh!" The mother blushed, then gave her blushing daughter another look. "Nyrth, you belong to Zaria now, if she treats you badly, make sure to tell us."

"Mum!"

"That makes us sisters now!" Ellele was the next one to hug Nyrth, in her case the hug included wings and tail wrapping around the human girl.

Elior wondered how Zaria caused so much chaos even in her absence. "That is not what I meant."

She was ignored while the parents started wondering about weddings, and Nyrth struggled in yet another hug she couldn't get away from.

------

--- Divine Chaos ---

Illiona was a proud Goddess.

It had taken her a long time but she found a shape that was just right.

Breasts not too big, but nicely matching her slim body, she had made herself taller since being a little girl was not awe inspiring, and she dressed modestly.

Right now, she was however in her 'natural' shape glaring ahead since Tamano no Mae had decided to visit, had undone her shapeshift, and finally pulled her into her lap and started to brush her hair.

Offending the nine tailed headache was a big no no, so the only thing she could do now that she was in the clutches of the overpowered Goddess was ask why she was being visited. "Lady Tamano no Mae, may I know why you have decided to visit me?"

"Since my chaotic little fluffy decided to visit one of your temples, I thought we could watch it together~"

Illiona took a moment to understand, then she felt the panic rise. That one down there was as bad as the one who was currently brushing her hair. She hoped that someone understanding would actually face the chaotic albino.

Why were almost all her followers such extreme prudes?

Sure, she had ranted about relationships, but it was not her fault that her true shape was that of an 'adorable almost flat loli'.

Adding in that there were no male gods, yes, she was frustrated, yes, she wanted some affection.

Illiona pushed a too touchy tail away.

"Show me!" This was important!

Using the mirror that Illiona owned, Tamano no Mae focused it on Zaria.

Who was currently shopping in the Underdark.

"That's the Underdark."

"Mhm~" Tamano was now braiding Illiona's hair.

"Why is she shopping in the underdark?"

"Because it is raining where she usually shops."

The two were watching Zaria causing her normal mayhem.

Illiona blushed when Zaria molested the thief. "That is so indecent!"

"Seems like the thief has a firm butt, and it's a good warning compared to what she could have done."

"That guy had it coming!" Illiona approved, arrogant and spoiled drow boy had it coming.

Tamano nodded. "She was rather gentle too this time, she didn't turn him into a statue nor did she change his race and gender."

"She does that?"

"Mhm~" The kitsune pulled several hair ribbons out of her cleavage and started matching them against the loli.

"What's with that cooking! You don't stick your hands into pots or pans!"

"I didn't know you cook?"

"Ehh, most of my followers only make bland food, so if I want something tasty I need to make it myself."

"Pink, white, or light blue?"

"What? White?"

"White then." Tamano finished the braid off with a large white ribbon.

Watching more chaos, the two goddesses were amused and disbelieving.

Tamano started laughing when Nyrth was more or less handed over to Zaria.

Illiona gaped in shock. "That is not how marriage works, should work, what? They simply handed her over?"

"She was crippled, Zaria healed her, is powerful enough to protect her, and all those socially added limiters have come off. Really pretty and rich too, so what reason not to give away their daughter to someone she likes and who will lead an interesting life?"

"But but … that is not how courting works!"

"Considering all your maidens are virgin cat ladies."

"They are not cat ladies! Well, there are some."

Tamano simply pointed at the mirror.

"Wait, the mother simply gave away her daughter? Is that a dragon thing?"

"They see things a bit differently after all."

"Now they are coming to my temple!"

Tamano had to hold onto Illiona or the loli would have fallen off the lap.

Then the loli shrank, made a worried look behind her, only to snap back forward at the look the kitsune had.

"Uhm, she is an extremist?" Illiona tried to explain.

Tamano made an amused sound.

Illiona cringed when Zaria stomped her high priestess verbally. "She is right, but still she could have been nicer about it."

"Well, your cleric there was the first one to be rude. She could have done much much worse after all. Your cleric basically insulted Zaria, Zaria's family, the guild, the city of Trianna, with that basically the Aschen Duchy, and me as well a bit."

"Uhm?"

"Zaria is my fluffy shrine maiden, calling her an impure being is calling me impure as well. I am perverted and chaotic but impure implies a darker meaning, which does not fit us."

Illiona wanted to cry, why were her followers so stubborn and mule headed! Now she had to watch one of her higher believers get stomped verbally.

It made her want to cry. And that cleric, Elior, had totally set the situation up.

At least the white fluffy doubted her followers' interpretation of her teachings.

"You know …" Tamano purred into her ear. "... You are cute and while a bit small, you do enter Zaria's affection zone, the long hair being one of the main things that catch her eyes, the other is how shy and sheltered you are, it will make her want to tease and play with you."

Illiona blushed up to her ears and gave Zaria another look-over.

"And then finally her libido will take over, again, and without intending to, things will get hot and heavy and you will be eaten! All night long~"

"Eeep!" Illiona turned a deep red and struggled to free herself from the nine tailed kitsune.

"Oh, the show continues, so stay put~" Tamano whispered into the red ear.

Illiona had high hopes as the albino started out professionally.

Then the talk went astray. "She is leading my cleric on!"

Tamano denied that, kind of. "More like she is guiding her verbally."

"That is unfair, my cleric has no chance!"

"And?" The kitsune did not see the issue.

Illiona pointed at the mirror. "My acolyte is a completely inexperienced celibate virgin; she has no chance at winning at such things."

"Zaria isn't doing anything to her, aside from questioning her lack of sexuality." Tamano corrected herself a little later. "Actually, questioning her lack of experience in anything fun, pleasurable, or truly relaxing. Your followers are really strict."

Illiona felt like crying, her whole religion was being questioned, and she could do nothing about it since she actually agreed. "It's not my fault they decided it like that."

Illiona was turning redder and redder as the talk on the mirror became more direct.

Tamano had to hold the small goddess in place or she would have run off and hid somewhere.

"Why is she talking about keeping them when she does not use any, and she really doesn't use any?"

"Racial thing, she'd be nude all day if she could get away with it and weren't concerned about showing herself only to her lovers." Tama explained.

"She has a drow lover? Molested another drow? Has a total of five lovers?" Illiona was red and squirming. To her Zaria was a bundle of unrestrained sexuality. "They are all female!"

"What is wrong with a lot of maiden love?" Tamano wondered. "They are softer, usually gentler, and know more about the female body then any man ever will."

"But, but …"

"No risk of accidental pregnancy either."

"But men and women …"

"Zaria is perfectly capable of siring children."

"Children!" If she could, Illiona would have had steam coming from her ears.

"Oh, look, Zaria is trying to talk your cute little cleric into taking revenge and having her way with the thief."

"That is so indecent!"

Tamano had to wonder about one thing. "Is spanking a thing in your religion?"

"No!" Illiona responded with immediate denial.

"A lesson, why a naked lesson?"

"It's a practical lesson, theoretical knowledge is nice and all, but often the hands-on approach is much better."

A little later Illiona knew she was aroused herself, just from watching and imagining herself in her acolyte's position. She had a complaint about it however. "I'll never look at feathers the same way from now on!"

Tamano was looking from Zaria to Illiona, maybe her joke about Illiona and Zaria had potential after all. At least Illiona seemed very receptive to Zaria's ideas. She wondered if a warning to Zaria about being gentle with the inexperienced goddess was needed. She suspected that Zaria would figure it out without any mention of it anyway.

"She is showing everything, it is so lewd!"

Tamano did not laugh, but she really wanted to. As far as teaching went it was more hands off then she expected, but she approved. Zaria was touchy, but certain things were crossing the line, this was why Tama approved of Zaria's loyalty. She didn't go too far.

"Loo … look inside?" Illiona struggled for freedom, it was too stimulating.

Tamano wrapped a few tails around the struggling loli. "We are not done yet, watch and learn what is awaiting you~"

"Me?" Illiona squeaked. "That is dirty!"

Tamano blew at an ear, drawing another squeak. "Not with magic." She explained what Zaria did.

"Feather again!" Illiona observed wide eyed, then involuntarily glanced at a nearby writing table.

"Zaria is really good at it." Tamano bragged, despite not having experienced it first-hand, yet.

"She came!"

"Not surprising, your little cleric there has some really good imagination."

Illiona finally could calm down a bit afterwards, she did wince at every spank.

Tamano was so amused, the little goddess basically already belonged to Zaria, now she just had to set the two up before Illiona managed to collect herself. The little goddess really deserved some love, and that adorable shyness seemed just the right thing to trigger Zaria into action. It seemed so fun~

"She … she made a contract to molest that thief!"

"Doesn't it sound fun? Let's watch it together again~"

Illiona did not know if she wanted to see it. On one hand it was very stimulating, on the other hand it was too stimulating.

Tamano cut the view on the mirror when Zaria teleported away with Elior. Knowing Zaria next would be a rant, and having Illiona sober up and calm down was counterproductive.

"I wonder what the thief will experience, maybe your little acolyte would be interested in some advanced lessons?"

"Advanced?" Illiona parroted.

"Mhm~ That was mostly the basics, like Zaria said." Tamano said with as much innuendo as she could.

Illiona started resembling a cherry again.

Tamano no Mae did not know what the little elven goddess imagined, but it was too amusing as a situation to not take advantage of. "I'll be back in a few days when the thief is caught."

Illiona felt a mix of dread and anticipation.

--- Elior and Nyrth Sleepover with confused Drow present ---

Elior was seriously reconsidering her life.

She had invited what was probably an evil acolyte to her room.

To protect her from being eaten by maids, a dragon, and a White Menace.

"Actually, I think we can skip formalities." Elior proposed. "This is my room, be welcome and make yourselves at home."

The drow realized that she had followed a high elven cleric that could one hit her. Her plan to hide under the couch was doomed when the friendly Nyrth grabbed her hand and pulled her towards Elior’s bed.

"I'd offer wine, but I don't think drinking after each Zaria moment is a good idea." Elior admitted.

"Calling it a Zaria moment is actually understating it." Nyrth plopped on the bed. "I love Zaria, but she is intense and exhausting. How can someone cause so much chaos?"

Elior lied down as well. "I have no idea." The cleric admitted. "I can only imagine that having so much more magic makes her simply able to do all the things we normal ones would never be able to do, or would take ages to do."

Nyrth pulled the drow down. "You are not escaping, actually, what is your name?"

"Fall'ia."

"Fallia?"

"Fall'ia!"

"Fall'ia"

"Yes."

"Now stop being so nervous, Zaria adopted you, or is it keeping you?" Elior wondered. "Not sure she knows the difference."

Nyrth giggled.

"Hush, you are married, or at least engaged to her."

"Well, it could be worse." Nyrth looked far away. "I don't think I ever told you how I met the new Zaria the first time?"

"It was in her large form, wasn't it?"

"Mhm."

"Large form?"

"Yes, she has an adult form, she rarely uses it though." Elior explained.

"She looks really pretty, in a mature way, as opposed to …" Nyrth was not sure how to say it.

Elior had no qualms. "Little girl you know you shouldn't be interested in?"

Nyrth coloured. "Don't say it like that!!" the human girl whined.

"But she is the White One!" Fall'ia seemed shocked.

Elior sighed and made herself comfy. "Basically, she is harmless unless she finds you interesting, you annoy her, you are an easy target, you endanger someone she likes, you are hurt." Elior smirked at Nyrth here. "Honestly, if she likes you there is probably no safer place to be. Nyrth here was paralyzed, I have never seen so many healing spells thrown at someone at once, if she had something it is gone for sure."

Nyrth squirmed when the drow focussed on her. "Ask Elior, from what she said it was really expensive spellcasting."

"Every type of healing spell, disease, poison, curses, status effects, hp, and even a 'Regenerate'." Elior smiled helplessly. "And she did it because she wanted to get it done quickly and be thorough."

"I thought my heart would stop when I heard how much you would normally have to pay for that." Nyrth confessed. "She caused a big headache, my reserved, stoic, polite, cold, and black-haired friend turned into …"

"A chaotic, perverted, overpowered, and albino floof." Elior lost her inhibitions, even without drinking.

"Yes, that." Nyrth agreed.

"Be glad she likes you, and tends to overreact more in good things."

"Overreact?" The drow wondered.

"Let me tell you about the time some thieves and wannabe kidnappers tried to crash our picnic. For a few low-level idiots, she used a firestorm to knock them out, the last one got a fist to the face. Then she punished me when I found out that Cibelle is really a drow, and sort of overreacted." Elior nodded at the newcomer. "So be glad that you came after I learned my lesson."

"What did she do?" Nyrth was curious.

Elior blushed. "Then in town she knocked out a team of adventurers that tried to attack Cibelle."

"Elior, what did Zaria do to you?" The blush had made Nyrth even more curious.

The reaction of the rather famous, or infamous in the underdark cleric made Fall'ia curious, the two younger females shared a look and started advancing on the cleric.

"Elior~"

The cleric shuddered, that amused tone reminded her far too much of Zaria.

When Nyrth poked her leg, the elven maiden made a squeak and hid herself under a blanket.

The drow took a deep breath, and slid her hand under the blanket. It was not often you could safely poke someone so many levels above you, at least 10 in her case.

Spoiler

Fall'ia rolls a d100 for where she pokes blindly
The higher the higher the embarrassment value.
75+ intimate parts
DiceParser BOT
Details:[1d100 (76)]
Fall'ia pokes a breast

[collapse]

Elior squeaked and jumped off the bed still covered in a blanket.

Spoiler

Elior should roll Tumble but does not have the skill
Tumble (Trained Only)

[collapse]

There was a crash and the entangled in a blanket Elior fell to the floor.

"Elior!"

Nyrth jumped off the bed to help.

Fall'ia however was staring at her hand with a blush, the softness she had touched made it obvious where her hand had landed, hers were bigger and softer, a small part of her mind supplied with a sense of superiority.

When Elior was upright again she saw the drow stare at her hand. "You groped me!"

Fall'ia blushed. "Sorry!"

Elior blushed in response, causing Nyrth to blush as well.

Suddenly awkwardness settled over the room.

"Let's sleep?" Elior suggested.

The other two girls nodded.

Nyrth gave the chest of the drow a jealous look.

"Don't worry Nyrth, once we get you back to your proper weight, they will fill out as well."

"They will?" Nyrth asked hopefully.

"Proper weight?" Fall'ia wondered.

"She was paralyzed and had no appetite." Elior explained. "While she is healed, she is still too thin." Elior pulled Nyrth's nightgown up to show the visible ribs.

The drow's eyes however wandered lower. "Bare?"

Nyrth clapped her hands over her pussy. "You exposed me again!"

"Again?" Fall'ia had trouble following.

Elior released the nightgown and jumped away from Nyrth. "I meant her ribs! She is too thin!"

"I am bare too." The drow hesitantly admitted.

The two bare girls looked at Elior.

Elior blushed. "I didn't mean to!" She felt the eyes on her lower body.

Nyrth glared, it looked pretty cute.

Her next action was not cute. She lifted Fall'ia's nightgown.

Elior looked, Nyrth looked. Fall'ia made a noise that no drow would ever admit to making and quickly covered herself.

"Your turn!" The human girl told Elior. "You are the only one not exposed."

Elior tried to find a way to get out of the situation. "Zaria infected you!" She accused Nyrth.

"If things are unfair, let it be unfair for everyone. Unless you lied?"

Teary Elior gave up and lifted her nightgown.

The eyes on that part burned. "Then you show properly too." Elior ordered the drow.

Fall'ia turned a reddish-purple shade. The human was favoured by the White One and Elior could easily force her. She remembered the bath too. Had her Matriarch given her to a pervert? Were they after her body? Teary, she took her nightgown off and stepped next to Elior who was looking wide-eyed.

Nyrth blushed deeply. Then she looked at the chest. "Are all drow so busty?" It made her feel more self-conscious again.

"Most are about my size or a little smaller or bigger."

"It's unfair!" Nyrth complained. "Even Elior is bigger!"

"Leave me out of this!" Elior tried to defend herself. "Let's sleep? I swear Zaria has infected us all with her lewdness!"

"Zaria's fault?" Nyrth wondered.

"Zaria's fault!" Elior confirmed.

Fall'ia kept silent, being rude to the White One was against her Goddess' words.

"Let's sleep, I have no idea what new insanity Zaria will cause tomorrow."

Nyrth just made an agreeing noise, then she found herself between Elior and Fall'ia, it sort of made sense, since one was a drow and the other a high elf. It was however something that made sleeping hard. Once Elior fell asleep she grabbed her arm and was hugging it. Fall'ia had simply rolled into her, pressing the chest against her side and a leg was thrown over her legs. The arm was pinned against her side and she was very aware what smooth part was pressing against the back of her hand.

Maybe staying with Zaria would have been better, at least she could have passed out from exhaustion, again.

------

Sytis felt the muse. "Adventures of an Erotic Catgirl" did not sound quite right.

Maybe a small change was needed. "The Erotic Adventures of a Ninja Catgirl!" had a much better ring.

The heroine had a lewd body, a helpful harem, and got into mishaps that needed all her skills, her rough tongue, and her harem to survive.

Like this time. The spiders had weakened her.

She needed an antagonist. From what she heard they had been involved in several spider quests. Spiders meant drow.

A drow priestess who took advantage of the weakened heroine and fled each time the harem arrived to help.

The heroine not wanting to admit to being played with keeping silent? The plot was writing itself.

Why was the drow doing this? Wanting the heroine to submit and become hers?

Something was missing. Catching the interest was possible after the first or second time the plans got interrupted. But why had she left the underdark?

Sytis felt stumped. World domination or wanting slaves did not fit.

Maybe the priestess was sick of the underdark. She wanted freedom, she left with her spider minions and wanted to build a life away from all the backstabbing.

Then her scouts were getting killed.

Upon investigation she finds the exhausted and weakened heroine in ripped clothing.

Sytis nodded. That sounded much better.

The priestess would have the heroine webbed and play with her, offer to pleasure her, or get used by the spiders for breeding.

The heroine agrees and survives.

Knowing that a spider priestess was around the heroine starts recruiting but continues to fall into the drow's traps who starts enjoying their game.

Defeat the heroine and get pleasure. Loose and her minions die.

The final goal of the drow is to have the ninja catgirl worship her.

Sytis looked over her notes.

Joining the party was the best decision ever.

Now she needed to fit that epic in somehow.

Maybe that was the priestess in disguise. Abandoning the Underdark, defying her Goddess.

Sytis pondered. She needed a hidden subplot.

The drow didn't know better! That was it!

You blackmailed and threatened you chosen one to make her submit to your whims.

The priestess would fall in love. Desire would turn to love, and she would continue because she didn't know better.

She would punish the heroine for having a harem while the heroine did not know she was being courted.

Sytis quickly scribbled her notes.

The harem itself was either in for the gold or for the heroine. Forcing the heroine to submit to their perversions. That high elven noble clearly had her eyes on their party leader. For a supposed race of prudes, the elves were really a race of deviants with their fetishes.

She had heard rumours about her leader and canines. Maybe she'd replace some members with canines who played with the ninja in return for their services.

The cowgirl would be a priestess instead. Following the Milka blessed ninja. Both to take care of the blessed chest and to have her chest cared for.

The murderbun could remain in her role, only she made the heroine submit. As their main dps she could have the heroine spend each night on her knees repaying the hard work.

Sytis was on a roll.

Add in the alchemist who charged a lot paid with services for the potions the heroine's sister needed. That one could add the harsher fetishes.

Sytis put her quill away as there was a knock on her door. Why now? She was on a roll here.

------

The maids in the Aschen household were orderly.

However, the gossip still flowed.

"You know, I saw Noemy with her head in the lap of our little Lady."

Everyone froze.

"If I had known that they were busy I wouldn't have disturbed them."

"But now we know." A different maid responded.

"Yes, I think Noemy has been giving her milk to the little Lady for the past half year."

"Noemy is so slow." A different maid, the one tending to the triplets, whined.

"True, I wondered a year ago if Noemy was interested in the little Lady."

"Well, Noemy is slow and the little Lady is sheltered."

"Have you ever thought about getting closer with the triplets?"

"No. They are too exhausting."

"Noemy is lucky. Our little Lady is the best choice."

"Lady Victoria and Lady Barris are too serious."

"Lady Literis is in love with the little Lady too."

"Better her then the Duchess."

"Agreed."

"Yes!"

"I wonder if we can give the two some privacy."

"I found them in Noemy's room."

"Make them a hideout in our part of the mansion?"

"Keeping the Duchess away will be hard."

"Want to pretty up Noemy's room or make a new one?"

"New room? The one with the big windows we use for parties?"

"We have a spare mattress for the triplets."

"The couch from the attic is cosy."

"A little polish and work and the table in the cellar will be presentable."

"The blue carpet from storage?"

"Sounds good. We can invite them to next week's birthday party too."

"It will be a lot of work. Do we have light blue paint?"

"I am fired up, want to check on things?"

"Let's go!"

------

"To order." The head maid called out.

The maids straightened up.

"This meeting of the Kairan maids was called to review our young Lady. She was woken over a week ago. And there were many changes."

There were a lot of nods all around.

"First is her personal maid, Cibelle. She was outed as a drow, and seems to be devoted to the young Lady, going as far as to become the Lady's lover. Any other changes?"

A maid raised her hand. "She seems happier."

Several nodded at that.

"Despite being the most affected by the changes to our young Lady, she seems to be the most accepting one of them?" A different maid added her thoughts.

"I agree, if our Lady had been the same as before I would have thought Cibelle to be an assassin. I and several others have observed her observing the young Lady." The head maid explained. "It is my opinion that she was evaluating the young Lady, and that the changes have finally given her what she has wanted."

"Culturally drow are a society that respects strength, and our remade Lady is on a different scale there." A senior maid added.

"Next is Cinnamon."

There were several amused murmurs.

"She has become the young Lady's secretary and sex-pet." The head maid said that with a straight face.

Several of the maids, especially the newer ones however blushed.

"Our young Lady sure has changed a lot since her return." The head maid observed. "Cinnamon seems to sleep in in the mornings."

"The young Lady is epic now; I expect a low-level maid would be worn out each night." A maid said with a blush.

The maids giggled for a few moments.

"I suspect our young Lady is taking care to wear out her lovers too much." The head maid commented. "However, both seem more lively since coming into our young Lady's night service. Now for our young Lady, any thoughts?"

"She is unpredictable." "Her magic is incredible." "She is a lot less restrained." "She is all over the place." "She seems to be recruiting lovers."

The head maid clanged on the table. "Have the rooms for Lady Ellele and Lady Nyrth been prepared?"

"Yes, as before Lady Nyrth will call the room to be too lascivious."

"Lady Ellele will have no interest in her room, she will want to stay with the young Lady probably."

"Give them the same room. Make the side for Lady Nyrth more casual. Lady Ellele's side will be fashioned in a way a dragon would agree to." The head maid ordered.

"Lots of trinkets, gold, and riches?" A maid asked. "Permission to open the antique storage?"

"Permission granted. As for the young Lady, I guess we will leave her in Cibelle's and Cinnamon's care until she needs something else." The Head maid frowned. "How is the progress on turning the secret room into a storage room and museum."

"We will be done tomorrow."

"Mention to Cinnamon that the coins will probably be better off in the office, or at least the big chests should be there. Have her talk to the young Lady about it." The head maid thought for a moment. "Ask Cibelle if the Lady needs space for her equipment."


Special thanks to my discord crew and especially my Editors.

LEaE Links and Information:

Spoiler

Glossary
D&D 3.5 Game and Rule Information
Short Descriptions of Characters
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/69709/lets-explore-and-enjoy/glossary/

Discord Link - The good stuff manual is in #information
https://discord.gg/chtmk3t

Major Spoilers:
Dramatis Personae (quick Character overview on who, where, what, contains spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oyEHE2l_FYYl6Q2iaj6e3BQmbbHpnZIAVja59T4i-xM/edit?usp=sharing
Timeline (which mc did what where and when, massive spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TD7tSrDjTnwvTyqV3OtvJzoxzxzLtvhlZY3LtGplkvI/edit?usp=sharing

Lore: Gods, Cities, maps (once I make them), Homebrew Rules
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sJdLJ_NUhYLzvsVnnyeNTjpE-X5ksjBw?usp=sharing

Current Character Sheets: Spoiler if you are not at the current chapter
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cD5OjPM93vGifNUFY6NWBAkBWB5RD94m?usp=sharing

Already Published: has the level relevant Character Sheets and the Published Chapters
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hOix9vuFozPIB4p8hFNAznJEiQfn3I7l?usp=sharing

Later Universe: Zaria several millennia and worlds later, in the present day with a little sci-fi and horror added for flavour
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/178430/department-of-otherworldly-crime/

Later Universe: Zaria gets called to troll a world. As a maid.
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/272076/zaria-as-the-maid/

[collapse]

discord comments

Spoiler

tora
You should leave yourself a suggestion where you stop to find it again easier
Lazy Writer
usually I remember
got sidetracked by zaria flirting with the empress
tora
It was Good sidetrack
Metamage
ahh yeah that tends to happen

Lazy Writer
going on a chapter basis, anything else that might be fun or worth adding?
thought about adding sheep, but I am not sure I could do all those worried sheep
tora
Marielle family ?
Lazy Writer
hmm
like what?
tora
Well there's the reaction of screen of the family after Marielle got outed as have milked her moo, or the just Literis and Victoria, the triplets might give a quick laugh with their offscreen reactions too. Or the other maids? Or her father ?
Lazy Writer
well, triplets "good for her"
Literis "yay she likes big breasts"
Victoria "the moo will be good for her"
Barris "Finally"
tora
I mean it shook them into confessing
Jessy (Jessie)
Grilly’s reaction would be good
Lazy Writer
Grilly? wondeirng if her breasts are too small
tora
Or the other maids that come in to clean while the moo is bathing with Marielle so the moo can fully enjoy herself and get an earful?
Jessy (Jessie)
The Maids reactions to the blooming relationship would be good as well
That maid that walked in on them spreading the gossip around

[collapse]

Notes:
It was fun. The small snippets that add flavour but are not part of the main characters focus.

If you want to see something that happens offscreen, ask away, but the result might not be what you want~

Poll: Who is your favourite MC?
1st Place: Zaria
1st Place: Fel'ctas
1st Place: Marielle
2nd Place: Zaria
2nd Place: Fel'ctas
2nd Place: Marielle
3rd Place: Zaria
3rd Place: Fel'ctas
3rd Place: Marielle

Who is your favourite MC?
  • 1st Place: Zaria Votes: 212 91.0%
  • 1st Place: Fel'ctas Votes: 17 7.3%
  • 1st Place: Marielle Votes: 13 5.6%
  • 2nd Place: Zaria Votes: 41 17.6%
  • 2nd Place: Fel'ctas Votes: 92 39.5%
  • 2nd Place: Marielle Votes: 86 36.9%
  • 3rd Place: Zaria Votes: 24 10.3%
  • 3rd Place: Fel'ctas Votes: 88 37.8%
  • 3rd Place: Marielle Votes: 89 38.2%
Total voters: 233
64