Childhood Dreams that End with Death
22 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Person View

Gabriel sidesteps quickly as Zero appears before him. He looks at Zero slashing his weapon. He sees a giant slash appear on the wall behind him. The wall with a slash mark glows with blood-red energy and black energy. He looks at Zero with surprised shock."What the hell was that!"He yells at Zero.

Zero looks at Gabriel with a crazed look and laughs."The souls that suffer need their wishes to come true." His weapon glows more with red and black energy."You thought your actions would not have punishment in the end!" You can see the souls behind Zero feed him energy slowly. "Those connected with death shall show the path to those needing an end!" As he says that, he looks hollow at Gaberial and readies to slash his weapon again.

Gabriel gives him a look of disgust and fear."What nonsense are you talking about? You think those souls will help you! I am perfection! I am above death!" He Waves his hand, and blood comes from the walls. Then the blood forms into massive blood lances."You simple livestock! I hope you see death yourself!" The blood lances launch to Zero.

Zero looks at the blood lances slowly approaching him and jumps on them. He starts to run on them. He comes from lance to lance. He sees Gabriel runs on one of them with his claws out toward him. They clash, making a giant boom in the hall. Running on each blood lance in the air like it is a platform. They fight against each other. Each clash damages the surroundings with the booms of force from them clashing.

Jasmine and Ashley look at the two with shock as they fight. They tried to keep track of the vampire as he and Zero fought. They are moving too fast from the giant blood lances in the sky. The ladies decide to shoot arrows anyway and hope not to hit Zero.

Gabriel looks at this human he is fighting. He sees the hate in his eyes at just the idea of him. The attacks he lands, the feeling of his energy from his weapon, is this man human," How are you able to keep up! I have sacrificed so much for this power! All those kids and that stupid couple was used for my steps to the absolute perfection!" he slashes at Zero. He makes the blood around him harden his claws.

Zero looks at him with sadness for some strange reason."You don't remember? When you were human, the reason you started to use rituals was. Don't you remember who those rituals were for?" Gabriel looks at Zero and sees the same little girl that whispered to him. She has a sad look on her face. You can see her still holding a rose.

He remembers all those rituals of magic using the blood of others. It was all for his daughter Esta. She was very sick with a blood disease, so he used the blood of others in rituals. Sadly time was running short for Esta, so he used himself as a test subject for the practices. Ultimately, he became too far gone, and Esta passed away before he could finish his ritual that could cure her.

Gabriel snarls at himself as he remembers the past."No, I don't need to remember the past! I am better than I was back then! I will continue to become perfect to where nothing else matters. All those lives and blood will be grateful when I ascend to the peak of this world!" He struggles with himself as he looks at his daughter's soul behind Zero.

Zero looks at the man with pity. He lost himself in the end. His goal was a noble one. For the souls that suffer because of him, he must continue to end them. However, he also made a promise to one of the souls and hated making promises. But since this a last request from a child who wants their father back. He readies his weapon, charges at Gabriel, see an arrow shoot past him, and hits Gabriel in the arm.

"You know I once had a sick lover in the past." Zero pauses, and he clashes with Gabriel." She was everything to me, but I realized she would not want me to make innocent people suffer because of her death."He knees Gabriel in the stomach." You see, I went the other way, and I made people who made innocent people suffer death for their sins" He slowly walks up to Gabriel, weapon in hand.

Gabriel gets enraged, and the veins beneath his skin start to show. The veins begin to glow purple beneath the skin. He starts to snarl and hiss, looking more like the monster he has become. The blood around him begins to heat up."You dare compare your past to mine! I don't need the past any longer! I am evolved past my old life as a simple mortal!" He rushes with the newfound speed at Zero with his claws covered in blooding blood.

Zero readies his weapon and closes his eyes. He starts to feel what the victims feel. Their blood drained from their bodies, the fear of the children, the despair of the situation. Then he remembers Luna holding her hand at him in the past.'In the end, even if you are feeling nothing but despair, even after death, There can always be hope. A massive black aura comes out of Zero, and the white cracks in his weapon start to glow, pulsing like a beacon."There is only one thing I can give you, sadly, that can save you." Zero slashes one of his hands off. Gabriel starts to feel so much pain and can not heal like he is used to."Death is the only thing I can give you. After all, Death is not just an end but also a new beginning."

The fight continues with Gabriel and Zero crashing, jumping from blood lance to blood lance in the sky. They continue to clash with the ideals, hopes, and wishes of others on the line. Zero raises his hand, and blood chains start to form and chase Gabriel in the halls—the walls in the theatre when they miss Gabriel as he dodges. One of the chains grabs his leg and throws him to one of the walls. The impact makes a massive crater that makes cracks all over the walls.

Gabriel feels some of his bones break as he is slammed into the wall by that chain. He tries to escape the wall, but he sees that human Zero is coming to him with his weapon. He tries to dodge, but it is too late. Zero slashes his arm, and the attack's impact leaves a much more massive indent in the wall. He can feel his blood burning in his body. He continues to fight this man with all his power. He will not lose to a mere human. He pushes Zero away from him and jumps on one of the blood pillars he made.

Zero jumps on the same pillar as him. He breathes in and closes his eyes. At this moment, Nova is on top of Ashley's head. Nova sprouts a fourth tail with a red tip with a hint of black.

Zero breathes out, and his weapon glows with an aura that makes an outline and then condenses, making the gun look sharper. You can start to feel the blood all around Zero move and boil. You can see the souls glow brighter as this happens as well. Zero opens his eyes and has a red tint with black. He appears in front of Gabriel and slashes his other arm off.

He looks at Gabriel and sees him use the blood around him to make limbs. Gabriel rushes at him with the new limbs that he made. The blood limbs he made took the shape of blades. He dodges and backflips away from the attack and makes another slash with his weapon. Zero looks at him with pity and sadness, sauntering to make a final clash. They both walk to each other until they start to run, and with a final blow making a boom across the hall, they both fall to the floor.

All the floating blood pillars start to fall. The hall starts raining blood. In the middle of the hall, you can see Zero standing over Gabriel in the middle of the hall. All the souls behind him are looking down at him."How could I lose…. I was perfect, I thought…. Was all this even worth it….." He looks at his daughter, who still has a smile. Even after all he did to the kids and that kind couple, He can still see her beautiful smile. He starts to laugh and looks at Zero. "You were right….. I lost myself in the end…..I am sorry for all the kids I killed and that sweet couple who cared for them... I loved this place…." He looks at his daughter with a smile one last time.

"You know what the dead requested was not your death." Gabriel has a look of confusion on his face." They wanted me to save you from what you have become…." Zero gives him a sad look. " All the kids and the couple here were waiting for you to play with them on the other side….." He looks at all the souls around him with a sad smile. "In Death, we all are equal no matter what we do."

Gabriel smiles " Thank you….."He struggles to say his last words, " Please take care of the house after we are gone…."He starts to turn into dust, and you see a white light that looks like Gabriel when he was human. He looks at his daughter and hugs her. All the souls fade away until only Esta and Gabriel are left. Zero hears one last thing before they all disappear."Thank you for saving my daddy…."He sees Esta smiling, floating upward to the sky with her father.

3