Blood Zone! and the Asshole’s downfall!
17 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third-person view

As Jake is trapped by the giant spider, the group separates and takes on the four medium size spiders with the giant spider's mother towering over them. The ladies each grouped into groups of two as they faced the children while Zero faced the mother. He saw the massive creature try and swing one of its many legs at him. Nova and Ripper launched a combined attack on the main body. A breath of ice starts to freeze the spider slowing it down.

Meanwhile, Blake and Olive have faced two spiders. Blake took out a Katanna while Olive took out a staff. In front of them, Olive slammed her staff into the ground and caused a mini earthquake. Causing the spiders to shake and fall due to the unstable ground. Blake then pulled out their weapon. The wind started to coil around the blade as she sliced through the two spiders like they were paper. The spiders started to struggle to cling to life as they were sliced in pieces by Blake.

On the other side of the field, Ashley and Jasmine fight the other two spiders. Ashley uses her Warfan to send a massive blast of fire. A massive amount of damage is caused by the fire, so the monsters take a step back as the fire washes over them. While their skin had been burnt with fire, the spiders screeched in agony and tried to bite them. Jasmine made a water snake, and it wrapped around them, squeezing life out of them. The spiders slowly started to struggle to get out of the hold of the snake but died in the end, leaving only the giant mother spider.

Meanwhile, Zero took out his weapon as the others took out their monsters. It started to glow with red and black light. Then he sent out a red and black wave of energy. Slicing at the monster, leaving a massive blow. This caused the monster to shriek, and it tried to attack Jake. Zero blocked the attack as he headed for Jake, who was still trapped in the web.

"Well, it looks like I saved your ass Mr. Incredible Adventurer. Looks like I am gonna have to use a spell I thought about trying out. Man, this is gonna be a pain in the ass trying to copy Gabriel but let's do this. Blood Zone!"

He cut his hand and used the monster's blood. Around the monster and the group, a tweety foot area of blood appears. Blood pillars formed around them. The sky is completely red above them. You can see Jake being protected by a swarm of blood while all around the monster, blood spears are being aimed at them. You could see Zero looking at the monster on a blood platform hovering above them. The group looked at him in awe at the control of the magic that was being used.

"You are lucky Jake that I decided to use one of my zone spells I have been working on. As opposed to you, you believe that you are powerful and great. This spell is the real deal as it is very powerful. I can control anything in this zone but I can only use one element at the moment due to my current tier and the mana I have available. Well anyway, let's end this."

The zone of blood started to warp around the spider. Shooting lances of blood at the spider while tendrils wrapped around it. Zero slowly started to close his hand in front of the spider. As that happened, the blood around the spider began to squeeze and warp tightly around it. He gave the monster a cold smile. The blood then explodes in on itself, and the surrounding area returns to normal, and all you see left is a squeezed giant spider that is dead. Blake and Olive look at Zero in shock.

"Zero what was that? I had never seen a spell like that before! It was like you were making your own world and using it to your advantage. I have never seen anything so amazing. The control and power of that spell were amazing."

With a nod of agreement, Blake nodded at Olive's comment. In order to make his spell more powerful, Zero explained how he could use his element to create a zone around himself. Such a spell requires a great deal of understanding of the element, control and mana in order to be effective. The group continued to talk while Jake was still stuck as he looked at them with a hateful glare.

Zero started to use the bag to holding onto the monsters' bodies. He even took a few webs that could be used for clothing that would probably be sold for a couple of gold. Then he asked Ashley to use her fire in the cave that seemed to be the nest. He also asked Olive to collapse the cave to shut the airflow off so nothing could survive. That way, nothing can survive afterwards, and the job can be considered completed.

Jake finally got out of the web and used some water to wash himself off. The group didn't seem to care about him. Even when he was trapped in that trap, he looked up at them. He started to ready a spell to hit Zero in the head when he was not looking. Blake catches his hand and punches him in the face when he does not notice.

"What the fuck? Why did you hit me? Ultimately, all I was trying to do was clean myself and the party so that I could be useful. You guys said I should be useful to the party and not brag after all."

Jake tried to deflect from what he was about to do. While Blake looked at him with a cold glare. She knocks him down on his back and motions Olive to make Earth cuffs that bind his hands. Blake had been watching him the whole time. He was no use to the party and even tried to attack an asset to the guild. Zero is more significant to the guild than this trash. So she made the decision to arrest this guy for the guild since she was asked to watch the group in case something happened on the job.

"I am sorry Mr Jake, but due to your behaviour and your attempt to attack a fellow guild member, you will be sent to the guild. All the while being useless. In fact Mr Zero here is the main reason you are still alive and you still tried to kill him after the fact."

Jake tried to struggle and get out of the cuffs but did not get out. He looked at the situation and just gave up. This was all on him. He could not even try to be mad at Zero since he saved him in the end. He really was the bad guy here. He sighed and nodded at Blake's comment.

After the group cleaned up the area and checked it for any more nests, the group then got on the wagon that has been waiting for us as they carried Jake on the wagon. Zero looked at Blake and Olive and thought that they would be a perfect fit for their party. Let's see what happens in the future.

2