New group formed! Having fun at Night!(18+)
46 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third-person view

The group had a peaceful way back to the village. They made sure that Jake was trapped in the cuffs they made. Strangely Jake has been quiet as they speak to each other. Not bragging anymore about how talented he is or how powerful he is. Zero's new spell was being praised by the girls, who asked him for any tips about how to make more spells in the future. Blake made sure to keep an eye on Jake as they spoke to each other.

The wagon came to a stop as the group finished talking. The group got off the wagon while dragging Jake off. They continued on the way to the guild. A lot of people looked at them considering that they had a man cuffed behind them. Jake probably looked at him with fear and hatred because he committed a major crime.

The group reached the guild. Jessica was at the front desk as usual. She led them to a back room with enough space to deposit the monsters. She looked at the group in confusion as they had Jake in cuffs dragging him into the room. Zero gave her a smirk that just screamed I told you so when she looked at the situation. She sighed as she surveyed the situation.

"Well then Miss Blake I would like to know how the job turned out. You have one of your members cuffed in earth binds, so I hope it was a success. I am guessing something did not run according to plan and you had to restrain Mr Jake in the end."

Blake looked at Jake with a disappointed look and sighed. She rubbed her head. She looked like she had a headache. She wanted to think about all the information before she told Miss Jessica what had happened during the job. She grabbed Jake and hoisted him upwards for him to stand and face Miss Jessica.

"Well, Jake here was pretty much a nuisance to the group. When he first met the members, he tried to start a fight. Additionally, he boasted the entire time and tried to convince everyone that he was the better adventurer. On the job, he made a stupid mistake and attracted monsters out of the cave. The plan was to just attack inside the cave in order to collapse it from the outside."

Jessica sighed as Blake continued to list what he had done wrong. She looked at Jake with a cold glare. She hoped that nothing happened on this job. The higher ups of the guild are gonna be pissed that someone with this much potential was risked on another job that ended up wrong. She hoped none of the other two factions would catch wind of this and try and convince him to join their side. Blake continued as Jessica was having these thoughts.

"As a result, he caused the plan to fail. We had to face 4 medium spiders that were the size of bears and the mother that seemed to be three times the size of the others. Jake then got trapped in the webs of the mother spider. Good thing Zero and the rest of us were strong enough to defeat them. The ladies of the group took out the 4 spiders and Zero took out the main massive monster himself. While saving Jake's life in the process which he repaid by trying to kill him."

Jessica looked at Jake with rage and hate. She then stormed out of the room. In the distance, you can hear yelling from the other room. Then Jessica comes back into the room with two men that seem to be in full armour. She pointed at Jake and motioned to take him away. Jake tried to struggle and screamed to be let go. They took him out of the room, and Jessica faced the group with a smile that does not match her eyes at the moment.

"Well, I am so sorry about that man. I hate to say this Mr Zero but you were right. I will make sure that the guild does a background check on all people from now on. Now as promised you will be given 10k gold for the job. Also if you sell the monsters, that would be 15k gold in total. I hope you have a nice day and your next job is much better with us."

In response to Jessica's words and the situation, the group nodded. They took out all the monsters they had killed. Jessica gazed at the monsters and appraised them. She was shocked at how big the monsters were. She then asked for a few workers to take the monster bodies away and handed them the money for the job. She looked at the group and hoped they would at least stay together. Most adventurers don't make groups that often and prefer to be solo. The group decided to leave the guild and stared at each other.

We had a great adventure, so I was wondering if you guys wanted to stay together. We could be a very successful team that could make a lot of money and get jobs done easier. We also have a house where you could stay."

Olive and Blake paused and looked at each other. They thought about the offer a bit. Due to Zero, they had a lot of fun and were able to complete the job easily. Also sticking with him could be fun. He was both handsome and humble, and most of all powerful. They looked at Zero and the rest of the group and nodded.

"We would love to join! I can't wait to have fun with our new friend Blake. I wonder how many amazing adventures we are going on. Also, we can all live together and have some fun! I can't wait to have a sleepover!"

Olive was bouncing around hopping with excitement in her steps. She was all over the place with a bright smile. Blake also had a smile on her face when looking at Zero and the two ladies.

The group all smiled and headed back home to rest and get ready for the next job they were going to take. The most recent additions to the group looked at the house with amazement. It was an impressive house for the price they were offered. They looked at the beautiful field of flowers and the lovely trees in the front yard.

"How about Jasmine showing you the girls around? You can pick any room in the house but the master bedroom since I sleep in there. There is also a large indoor bath that is heated like a hot spring. Ashley and I will rest for a bit."

The three ladies nodded at the wonderful idea. Jasmine led the group around the house while Ashley and Zero were left to themselves. They headed to the master bedroom. In the master bath, which seemed capable of accommodating a lot of people, the two washed up together. They wanted to get all the spider guts off their bodies before they took a rest. Zero got out of the bath first and got on the bed to take a rest. He sat down and thought about how much stuff had happened today. He closed his eyes until he felt something on top of him. He saw Ashely with a bathrobe on top of him looking down at him like he was prey.

"We are gonna have a fun night tonight Zero. Get ready for me to ride you all night long. Because we are not going to stop until I am satisfied."

2