I was Drained and Sent to Heaven! (18+)
47 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third-person view

He looked up at Ashley giving him a seductive look. She looked so enticing in that bathrobe. Zero's pants were slowly removed as Ashley reached for them. Then she took off his shirt as well and started to tease him by touching him all over his body. She slowly traced her fingers around his body. This sent shivers down his spine as he felt her soft hands all over his body.

"How about you just let me do the work for you Zero? I will make sure to take care of you real good tonight. We are going to have so much fun dear."

Zero groaned as she continued to touch his body. Then she reached for his underwear and pulled it off. His penis was at full mast as she took her underwear off. She looked at his penis which was a massive piece of meat that she was gonna have fun with all night. He felt her hand touch his penis. She slowly jerked him off while she was lying down at his side. Kissing his neck and licking it sensually. He groaned as he felt her soft hands on his penis and the kisses that she was giving him.

"Does that feel okay, Dear? I can feel your penis pulsing in my hands. Don't you want to shoot out some of your cum for Mommy?"

Zero groaned and tried to keep it in. He wanted to blow his load as she said that. She looked at his face and he seemed to be struggling. The pleasure on his face was very clear as she jerked him a bit faster. She then kissed him on the lips. He opened his eyes wide in surprise at the kiss. He could feel her tongue swirling in his mouth. She started to jerk him off faster as she kissed him. He could sense himself wanting to blow his load more as she moved faster. She felt a pulse in her hand. She broke the kiss and started to jerk him off harder.

"I can feel you holding on dear. I know you just want to blow your load. Why don't you just give in and let me taste it please?"

Zero could not hold on and groaned and shot his load out. She jerked him a bit slower and he blew his load. Multiple shots were fired by him. He could feel her soft hands trying to drain him dry. She kissed him again as she continued to jerk him off to get the last bit out of his member. He groaned as he saw her still moving even after he cummed. He felt extra sensitive as Ashley jerked him off after.

"That is a good boy. You made quite a mess for me to clean up. I guess it is time to get a taste."

She then moved her face right in front of his penis and started to lick it clean. He could feel her tongue slowly lick his member. She tasted the cum that was still left on his member. She then looked at him with a smirk and started to suck on his member. He groaned hard as he felt her warm mouth around his penis. He could feel her lick as she sucked him in. It seemed like he was in heaven right now. He started to pulse again as she sucked him off more. Then she stopped right at the moment he was going to come again.

"Now I can taste it in my lower mouth. I hope you are ready because this is gonna be a wild ride. I can't wait to feel you inside me. By the way, you can come inside, don't worry about kids."

Ashley aimed her pussy right at his member. He could feel her pussy right on the tip of his dick. The heat was so comfortable and warm as she lowered her pussy onto his dick. It was so warm and tight as she fully put it in. He could feel her walls pulse and suck him into her womb. She slowly started to ride with glee in her eyes. She moaned as she felt him poke her womb. He started to lift himself to meet her. She felt like a warm lake that was sucking him in.

"Shit, you are so tight and warm. I want to hold on but you are gonna make me cum at some point soon. I am gonna have to try harder then."

He then flipped her on her back and started to thrust into her hard. She moaned hard as she felt him hammer her womb hard. His thrusts were wild and so forceful. Her ass was smacked and he pounded her pussy while she was in a doggy-style position. She could feel the pulsing in her pussy wanting to release his load soon. She backed into him to meet his thrust to make sure she got his thick load in her pussy.

"I am gonna cgoing toon. I am not gonna risk you getting pregnant so I am gonna pull out. Damn you feel so good!"

Ashley heard the comment and flipped him over and started to ride him hard and fast. She could feel his dick pulse more at the moment, as he struggled to keep his load in. She was like a jackhammer as she was riding him hard. You could hear her soft and big ass smacking against his balls. He watched her ass move up and down on his cock. He wanted to keep doing this all night but he was gonna cum.

"Ah! You feel so good in me! I want that massive load that is waiting for me in my pussy. I am gonna get you cum in me, I am not taking no for an answer. Cum in me nice and hard dear!"

He could feel his balls building up as she said that. He could not hold on any longer. He started to blow his load directly into her womb. She could feel his warm and thick load blow into her baby's room. She felt wonderful as he continued to fill her with cum. Her belly started to look like she was having a bit of a baby already with how much cum he filled her with. He could feel her getting tighter as she came as well. He could feel her squeezing him like a straw. It was wonderful as he lay there with so much pleasure on his face.

"That was amazing dear. It's so nice and warm to receive this gift. I hope we can do this again. Next time we can do it with Jasmine."

Zero just laughed as she commented on Jasmine joining. This woman was simply too much. They continued to lie side by side. Having an enjoyable rest while still being connected to each other. Then the door opened and you could see Jasmine in the doorway. She had a pout on her face as she looked at the two on the bed. She closed the door behind her as she walked in and stomped in their direction.

"You guys should have waited for me! I'll take dibs on Zero next time Ashely. You better give me what you gave her after our next job!"

2