Wyvern Attack!
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third-person view

After that, Jasmine stormed into the room and commented on the situation. The duo started to get up and go back in for another bath with Jasmine this time. They relaxed in the bath and headed to the kitchen afterwards to cook something for the night to eat. The group all sat at the dining room table and had a wonderful dinner. They laughed and had fun talking to each other about their past adventures and ideas of magic. Zero even laughed and enjoyed their growing group.

The group realized that it was starting to get late so they decided it was time to go to sleep the next day. The girls other than Ashley and Jasmine returned to their rooms. A good night's sleep was the goal for the rest of the group, so they rested in the master bedroom on their bed. The group all got a good night's rest. Zero woke up first and saw Nova lying on his chest. She looked so cute as her ears were twitching while she slept. He started to pet her head softly feeling her white fur. She began to open her eyes as he patted her head. She looked at Zero and let out a cute yawn and made a cute yip that seemed to mean good morning.

"Good morning to you Nova. My little girl seems excited to see me today. You know you really remind me of Luna for some reason each time I look at you. She was always so protective of me as well just like you."

Zero got out of bed slowly so as not to wake up the girls that seemed to still be in bed. Ashley was clinging to me as I got up. I slowly took her arms off me. While Jasmine was on the other side of the bed drooling. She looked pretty cute snoring there with a smile on her face. He grabbed Nova and put her on his head and walked to the bathroom.

He turned the water on in the bath and waited for it to come out. While waiting he started to play with Nova and rubbed her head. The bath was finally filled after a few minutes of patience. They both enjoyed the bath for a while and heard the door open to see Jasmine and Ashley coming into the bath to join him.

"Hey, Zero we wanted to join you a bit to talk about our next plans. We were wondering what we should do for our next job. We had to take care of spiders last time so I was thinking of something less scary.

Zero seemed to take into Jasmine's comment. The group has mostly been fighting monsters. Maybe they should take a dungeon request and explore a dungeon while fighting monsters. Dungeons sound like a pretty enjoyable adventure. A spacious dungeon would be interesting to explore. The last dungeon they were in was only one monster and a simple house. He continued to think about what to do as he washed in the tub.

"I think we should do a dungeon job. This time it will be a big dungeon to explore in. In case anything goes wrong, we can always teleport out. So when we get to the guild we should ask Jessica about doing a dungeon job."

Ashley and Jasmine nodded at the idea and enjoyed the bath together. They relaxed for a while talking about random topics and creative ideas to try out. Magic is always a fun topic to talk about as it is never limited and has many options for spells to be learned. Zero has a lot of options for spells since he has four elements rather than Ashley and Jasmine who have one element.

"So dear I wanted to ask Luna a bit more. We are curious about her. She must be very significant to you because sometimes we hear you say her name when you are sleeping."

Zero sighed as Ashley asked that question and was holding Nova while in the bath. He had a faraway look when Luna was mentioned. His face started with a frown, then turned into a smile as he thought about her. He looked at Nova who seemed to be yipping at Luna's name and licking his hand. A smile spread across his face as he looked at his cute familiar.

"Well Luna to me is the person that gave me the reason to live a long time ago. I found her to be the light of my life when I was in the dark. If I had to choose between the world or Luna I would choose her in the end. If you ever meet her, you will probably want to run since she can be very protective."

As Jasmine and Ashley looked at Zero, he changed his face when they mentioned that she was either a friend or perhaps even a lover. They both giggled at how cute Zero was when he mentioned Luna. She is a lucky girl to have met Zero when he was young. They imagined a cute mini version of Zero and could not help but gush at the idea. They all started to get out of the tub and wipe themselves off. Nova shook off all the water on her body when she got out of the tub with Zero like a dog after a bath.

"Well, Zero I think Luna is a lucky girl to have someone as you care for her. Each time you mention them you always seem to be more emotional than you usually are. Nova also seemed to like you mentioning Luna which appears a bit strange since she has not met her."

Jasmine commented as she looked at Nova who yipped at the mention of Luna. She tried to give Nova a sneaky pat on the head but she dodged her hand. They continued to chat for a while about magic and met with the two recently hired members of their team. Olive and Blake seemed to be up and ready for the guild, it appeared like. Olive remained hyper and well rested. In contrast, Blake sounded like the calm, collected woman she always has been.

"Hey Blake and Olive good morning and welcome to the team. Me and the girls wanted to try and get a dungeon job since I have a teleport spell so we can just teleport there and back. That way we can rest here and just explore and in case something happens we can just go back home."

Olive and Blake seemed to agree with the idea. We decided to prepare some breakfast first. Olive tried to make pancakes and do some cool flips but they got stuck to the ceiling. When that failed Blake had to take over the cooking and whipped up some pancakes with strawberries and bananas on top. She put some honey and syrup on it to make it extra sweet. On the side, she also prepared some breakfast dishes including eggs, hashbrowns, and bacon. The food was a savoury and sweet full-course breakfast. It tasted amazing to the group and they were happy that they had Blake on the team just for the food.

The group headed to the guild as they finished breakfast. The village seemed to be just like they are used to. The locals in the village were getting ready and setting up their shops and stalls to be open. Kids were running around playing in the village. Many adventures were coming in and out of the guild which could be seen up ahead. The group reached the guild after their peaceful walk around the village as always. They saw Jessica at the front desk like always. At the moment, she appeared to be unoccupied, so they approached her.

"Hey, Jessica we wanted to ask if there were any dungeon jobs that could be taken. We want a massive dungeon to explore. The job can be a few days or even a week long for us to be on."

Jessica looked at the group with a smile and looked at a few documents. She looked through them trying to find a job that would be okay for the group to take on. The group felt a tremor beneath their feet and heard a roar. Outside there was screaming and what seemed to be panic. Then a man dressed in armour barged into the front door. He looked at everyone in the guild in panic and fear.

"Wyvern Attack! Everyone get ready for battle at the front gate of the village. Everyone is needed right now!"

1