Going To a Dungeon!
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third-person view

Zero woke up from the nightmare of his past life. He sweated and seemed stressed from seeing his lover die in his dream again. Unfortunately, that fantasy is usually a reality in any world they live in. He had to suffer watching his lover die, and sometimes he lost his memories and loves her all over again. On earth, he could not remember, but she could. The goddess that brought him into this world said he would be free of the curse.

In each life, there would be so much blood on his hands. Countless battlefields which he fought due to his rage and anger. Luna died feeling his wrath and rage enter his body. He grew cold and different when Luna die in his arms. Normally, he would target those who caused the outcome for retribution. He really hopes that this time the same fate won't fall on him, just like every other time he has had. He looked around and saw Jasmine and Ashley still sleeping on the bed. Then he looked in front of him and saw Nova looking at him with her huge cute eyes. She licked his hand to make him feel better.

“I really am lucky to have you in my life Nova. You always know when and how to make me feel better. You have always been so close to my heart since you were born. You are like the daughter I truly wanted.” 

He got out of bed quietly, carrying Nova in his arms. Then he headed to the bathroom to bathe. He needed to relax after that whole ordeal with his past and nightmares. He really hoped that these nightmares were not a sign that something bad would happen on their journey. The bath was filled with hot water, and he put Nova in first to wash her fur by hand. He had to make sure she had her bath before him and that she was clean.

Nova struggled to escape his grip. She yipped as she was cleaned by her father. He saw her sad face as she was cleaned. She made a cute face as she struggled to escape his grasp. Trying to make playful bites to get out of the bath. He laughed as he saw her acting like an adorable baby trying to avoid the water. He is glad Nova can help him forget all the horrible memories and nightmares of the past.

“Nova, you have to be washed, young lady. We will be on a long journey, and you have not been clean since the Wyvern attack or even longer. We have to ensure your beautiful fur is extra clean. Now let us both relax a bit while everyone sleeps."

Zero got into the bath and relaxed in the water. He really needed a break and not worry about the past. This is the first life where he is not bound in any way. He finally has a chance to end this story happily. He is very tired after yesterday with the Wyvern and the man that seemed to be in a cult about some god that he knows nothing about. This was very troubling news since cults never end smoothly.

A god that claims to be above death and has a cult is likely to be a big problem they should look out for. The man’s magic seemed like his own but more corrupt, and it felt wrong to him. That green mana seemed alive, and yet it consumed everything it touched. You could feel the poor souls used to make that type of magic. He did not tell the others, but that the magic the man used was probably so powerful because of rituals that consumed souls. He was more connected to death than most people.

He could feel the suffering and chaos magic caused. People with death magic are attuned to death, and it guides them to utilize their souls correctly. Life and death are intertwined hands and hands. Using souls that need to pass on upsets the world's balance. Those born with death magic are connected to death in some ways and can tell what to do. However, there are ways to get death magic using sacrifice rituals. 

"Nova, we will have to watch out for these people. I wonder what the cult god they were talking about was. It is almost impossible to be above death is almost impossible. Well, let’s worry about the dungeon we will head to.”

Nova was in the bath with him and nodded lightly in agreement with his words. As both of them relaxed in the tub, they saw Ashley and Jasmine enter the bathroom. Seems they have finally woken up and wanted to join them. Jasmine and Ashley saw Nova and Ash playing together in the bath and decided to join them. This was also perfect for them to play with Nova since she is more docile in the bath.

“Hey, Zero, you should have woken us up and let us join you in the bath. Are you ready to explore a dungeon with the rest of the group today? It will be an exciting and exciting experience for us.”

Zero nodded and cleaned Nova. Ashley and Jasmine smiled at how close Nova and Zero were. Ever since she was born into the world, Zero has become less cold and warmer to the people around him. He always takes care of Nova, and she never leaves his slide. In fact, she only is around Zero, who seems like her father most of the time. It was clear he was a doting father to his familiar all the time. Nova has become more powerful due to Zero’s growth and spells.

My dear, you are a very good father to Nova. You treat her like your daughter most of the time. Maybe you can give us a baby one day, and she can be a big sister. Would you like to try it?"

Ashley got closer to Zero feeling his body up while she pressed her soft body against his own. He could feel her soft breast leaning against him. He decided why not give her thick ass a squeeze. The man of culture loves all ass and breasts, but thick thighs save lives. Ashley had all three for him to enjoy, which was heaven in its own right. Having been a little bit frisky in the tub, they finally finished washing and relaxed.

The group all gathered in the kitchen after their bath. They had to relax. They really needed to relax after yesterday with that giant lizard they had to deal with. Ashley prepared breakfast for everyone today. She decided to cook something simple for the day. Shredded Hashbrowns with an omelet with mushrooms and cheese and tomatoes. The herbs she used gave the dish more flavor and they complimented each other very well. They all had an enjoyable conversation about how well they did yesterday and the new adventure they will embark on.

After Zero and the ladies finished their meal, they decided to head to the guild and walk in the town. This was to see if the damages from yesterday’s attack were fixed and taken care of. A ride to the village where the dungeon is not that far away was also important to the group. They hoped they did not have to deal with any stuck-up mayors this time since they were visiting another village. They walked around the town towards the guild, and the damage from yesterday’s attack seemed much better than yesterday.

“Wow, the town has already begun to work on the damages that were caused by the attack. I wonder how they got everything fixed so quickly. There must be some type of magic involved, right ladies?”

He looked at all the destroyed shops and homes, and some seemed half-built or even completely rebuilt. Maybe there is wood magic that mends and fixes houses. He wondered if someone had time magic. That must be rare in this world. Being able to control time and fix things back to where they were before would be a remarkable ability to have.

“Oh, they have people from the magic guild that have spells to mend things or fix things to how they were before. It is a neutral spell that repairs things that have been broken previously. It is a spell that anyone can use since it is a neutral mana spell.”

Zero nodded at the information Jasmine provided and walked to the guild. Jessica was waiting for them at the front desk and appeared not to be busy with anyone. Well, today appears to be a slow day. Jessica greeted them and told them that their ride would be at the front gate of the town. She seemed busy with paperwork today. They headed to the front gate, where there was a carriage waiting for them. The group got into the wagon and hoped to have fun on their next adventure.

0