Chapter 92
578 7 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Help by sharing this novel around.

Read 15 more chapters on Patreon or SubscribeStar, links below.

https://www.patreon.com/Samofthepen

https://subscribestar.adult/samofthepen

AN: If you like what you are reading, you can help by giving my novel Rating.

As Grud was smashing Tala’s cervix, Kaya’s eyes were transfixed on her sister’s lower abdomen as Grud’s log of a penis made a bulging outline whenever he rammed into Tala.

With every thrust, she saw her sister’s body jiggle as she cycled between moaning and fainting, and she wished so badly she could be in her position as she rubbed herself raw.

Lucky for her, Grud noticed her longing and grabbed Kaya into his strong arms and started rubbing her clit for her as he turned her face towards himself for a kiss, then started fondling her boob.

After a few minutes, Grud paused the fondling of Kaya’s breast and turned her head to look down at her currently passed-out sister as she noticed Grud speeding up his thrusts.

Then with a final mighty thrust, Kala noticed Grud stopped, but even though he stopped his movement, more than half the length of Grud’s that could not fit into her sister’s vagina started pulsing, and along with that pulsing were deep and powerful “glug” sounds.

With the first “glug” sound Tala let out a screaming moan of pleasure before passing out again with her tongue hanging out, and as the “glug” sounds pulsed more and more, Kala watched in wonder as her sister’s belly started bloating until there was no more pulsing sounds.

Then she saw Grud pull out of Tala’s vagina, and soon after, there was a slow gelatinous ooze of Grud’s thick cum mixed with streaks of her sister’s virgin blood.

The thick smell of sex coming from her sister’s gaping pussy was doing something to her as she came into Grud’s hand again just from the smell.

Recognizing the look on Kaya’s face as the one his wives make when they are hungry to taste his cum, Grud brought his lips next to Kaya’s ear and whispered, “Eat.”

Not even thinking and being attracted to the puddle of white streaked with crimson between her sister’s legs, Kaya leaned forward out of Grud’s hold and started licking, then sucking the blood-stained cum off the bedding, when that was cleaned up, she moved on to her sister’s leaking pussy to get more of that creamy treat.

Now that Kaya was engrossed with eating out her sister, she was in the perfect position, face down and ass up, so Grud took advantage of this. His dick was already hard again from seeing this sister-on-sister action and grabbed Kaya’s ass while he aligned his dick to her pussy.

When he was ready in his doggy-style position, he rammed his dick into Kaya’s vagina, destroying her hymen, and punching her cervix. This smashed her face into Tala’s pussy and made her scream into her sister’s vagina.

As they were waiting for Kaya to get used to the thick phallus rammed up in her, she was licking cum out of her sister’s pussy, which woke Tala up. In a haze as if she was dreaming, Tala looked down at her bloated belly, then up at Grud and giggled as she stroked her belly, “I am with child? I am happy it is yours Grud”

Then from Grud’s face, she looked down to see Grud’s dick impaled into someone, and as she followed the body of that ‘someone’ down between her legs where she felt something wet digging around in her vagina, and when she sat up, she saw the face of her sister.

“What are you doing here in my dream?” Tala asked Kaya.

Kaya’s panting face looked up to her hazy eyes sister and said, “Hi sis.” Kaya said as she caressed Tala’s cumflated belly with envy, “This is no dream. And soon, my belly would be like yours.”

It was then that Grud decided Kaya had enough time to adapt to the pain of her virginity being taken and started pistoning, this made Kaya moan and lose all strength in her upper body as her head slumped between her sister’s legs.

As Kaya was moaning and writhing, Tala did her duty as an elder sister and stroked Kaya’s head to comfort her as she was ravaged from behind.

Tala watched in amazement as she witnessed the bestial ferocity of Grud slamming her sister’s pussy and looked down at Kaya’s solvent face, her tongue was hanging out with cum smeared around her face, and her eyes were crossed as she moaned like a wounded beast.

“Was my face like that when Grud was seeding me?” Tala whispered to herself, but the more she watched her sister get ravaged, the more she felt the itch deep within her that only 1 tool could scratch, but unfortunately that tool was currently in use, so she had to make do.

Tala took Kaya by the hair and positioned her dazed head to her crotch, and when she felt her sister’s tongue at her pussy lips, she felt Kaya’s tounge automatically start lapping up the cum leaking from her.

Tala threw her head back in ecstasy as her sister gave her cunnilingus as she pinched her own nipple.

After a few minutes, Tala noticed the shaking of Kaya being mushed into her pussy stop and Kaya screamed into her pussy before going quiet. looked down to see her sister’s eyes had rolled back into her head and when she looked up at Grud, he was looking up at the ceiling while he had the look of a man flexing.

That was when she noticed the “glug” sounds that she was happening to her when she was passed out. When she looked down to where the sound was coming from, she saw the length of dick that did not fit into Kala’s vagina show bulging waves of cum being pumped down its length into her sister, and when Tala bent to the side to get a better look, it was her turn to witness her sister’s belly start to bloat.

Tala then looked back down at her belly, ‘This is all seed? Is that even possible? I mean, he looks different from our people, maybe the men from his tribe are like that.’

After some time, the semen pumping sounds stopped, Grud pulled out of Kaya, and turned to Tala, “Where drink?” he asked and Tala pointed to a jug at the side of the room.

After draining a whole jug of water, Grud got back to be bedding, flipped Kaya on her back, carried Tala, positioned her in a doggy position with her face between Kaya’s legs, and whispered to Tala while putting her face to a cum dripping and blood stained cunt of Kaya’s and said, “Eat”, then proceeded to start plowing her again from behind.

Grud’s sex marathon went on from late morning when they first started until well into the night, the only times the 2 cum covered sisters had a break from Grud ravaging their pussies, was when Grud went over the Yara’s home for dinner and when Mita determined that the sisters were too tired to wake up from anything and materialized to get her share of dicking from Grud.

After Grud’s balls were well and truly spent, he laid down and quickly fell asleep.

When Grud was deep asleep, the mutating agent got to work with new genetic information. What it found was 2 sets of genetic information. The first one was from a reptile, after sifting through for anything useful, besides a negligible improvement to muscle and liver function, there was nothing significant.

It was the 2nd set of genetic information from the vaginal secretions that its host ingested that was of any value, it turns out this new genetic information that was extremely compatible with its host.

The new genetic information seems to suggest that the genetic information’s donors and its current host have a common distant ancestor, and the donors seem to be from a different branch of evolution. But that is beside the point, its job was to integrate useful genetic mutations into its host.

After looking through the new genetic information, the mutating agent compared the donor’s genetic information to its host’s baseline, pre-mutation, stats. For physical robustness, its host was superior in strength and endurance, but where the donor lacked in strength and endurance, it made up for in agility. So the mutating agent got to work optimizing its host’s bone structure by blending elements of the donor’s as a template.

Besides the bone structure, the only other major thing the mutation agent did was adapt the donor’s adaptability to warmer environments to its host. Other than that, there were just minor changes to the body and slightly sharper facial features, everything else was deemed inferior to the mutations that Grud already had.

After doing its job, the mutating agent went dormant again.

The next morning, Grud woke up to all his bones aching. ‘By the Spirits! What did I eat to have this pain befall me? What did they call it? The Tyrant? Sure I took a bite of it while digging around in it, but what is so different about it that makes my bones hurt so much?’

Grud groaned as he propped his aching body up to see the rising and falling chests of 2 women encrusted in his dried semen. Knowing the drill he had to do when his wives were in a similar state, Grud collected the water jugs he emptied the night before and went to Yara to get a quick breakfast and directions to a nearby stream to refill the jugs.

Grud did not notice it, but compared to yesterday, his posture was not as hunched as before, and the different way he walked compared to how he usually did, he attributed it to his aching bones and figured he would walk normally once the pain subsided.

After a quick bite and escaping some direct and awkward questions from Yara about how he has taken to the sisters and if they have been well-seeded, Grud went to fill the jugs and brought some breakfast for the 2 women for when they woke up.

While waiting for the women to wake up, took the Tyrant’s bones he collected from Yara’s place to work on, it was time to get himself properly armed and find the expedition, it was time to get their people well acquainted with each other.

Once he facilitated their peaceful meeting, Grud’s job would be done and he could go back home to his family, he had to introduce Tala and Kaya to the family, and he also had to go on a “Hunting trip” to “Find” Mita and officially bring her into the family so she could live among them in the flesh.

He also had to find a solution for Mita's complaint about not being able to become pregnant, after brainstorming with Mita for a while, they theorized that it most likely had something to do with Mita not staying in her flesh form long enough for the pregnancy to take. Alas, that theory could only be tested when they got home.

Help by sharing this novel around.

Read 15 more chapters on Patreon or SubscribeStar, links below.

https://www.patreon.com/Samofthepen

https://subscribestar.adult/samofthepen

23