Chapter 78
967 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Help by sharing this novel around.

Read 15 more chapters on Patreon or SubscribeStar, links below.

https://www.patreon.com/Samofthepen

https://subscribestar.adult/samofthepen

AN: Check out my other novel, "Of Arms and Arcane" https://www.scribblehub.com/series/872408/of-arms-and-arcane/

After making sure no lizards were stupid enough to come back for another round with him, Grud went to claim his prize.

 

He made his way to a tree where the lead lizard was pinned to. When he reached it, the lead lizard was breathing with labored breaths as it eyed Grud weakly, its lifeblood trickling down the spear impaling it and forming a small puddle at the end of it.

 

As much as Grud wanted to see the beast suffer for killing his fellow man, he knew and understood that the beast was just doing what any living breathing animal would do to survive, so Gurd decided to end this quickly.

 

Grud sprinted forward and grabbed shut the muzzle of the weakened lizard before it could even react and with a knife in his other hand, brought it up through its chin and into its brain.

 

There was some twitching and the body fell limp, but Grud only let go after seeing the light of its eyes go out.

 

After retrieving the lead lizard’s body, he made his way back to camp, the gates opened for him as he closed in, revealing to him the assembled hunters who were to be his backup in case he got overwhelmed.

 

And once he was before them, he realized the carcass of the pack leader over his head and released a war cry of victory, which was soon echoed by those assembled. Which unfortunately woke up the rest of the camp thinking they were under attack.

 

Once the quick mini-celebration was done, teams of hunters were sent out to retrieve the rest of the carcasses and Grud gave the excuse that he was exhausted from the fight and went to wash the dirt and blood off before retiring to his private tent.

 

The moment he was alone, he quickly stripped off his loincloth that was restraining his erection.

 

<Mita, I'm going to need some help, it has been quite a while since I got worked up from a fight, and I am all backed up.> Grud telepathically told Mita who was hitching a ride in his body.

 

>I know Dear, I could feel your balls pulsing on your way back, so let your wife handle the rest.< Mita telepathically replied as she exited Grud’s body into the ethereal spitting image of his first wife Nita.

 

Over the years as she got more and more accustomed to conversing with her sister-wives, Mita had become fluent in the speech of the people.

 

And through the years she spent with Grud, you better believe she knew how to entice her man.

 

When Mita took her full form in front of Grud, she had her back turned to him. She seductively looked at Grud over her shoulder as she stuck her ass out and swayed it from side to side as she folded her arms under her gigantic tits, making them stick out more than usual.

 

Grud stepped forward and grabbed a hand full of ass while he used his other arm to pull her close as his dick pressed onto her back.

 

Mita tilted her head up to look at the face of her much taller husband as he bent down to kiss her from above.

 

After a long sensual kiss, Grud whispered “I love you.” while caressing Mita’s body.

 

Mita beamed a loving smile as she reached up to caress his face and whisper back “You better. I will be doing the work of eight women tonight.”

 

“And I will be forever grateful to my dedicated wife.” Grud said as he reached out with his huge man hands, cupped both her boobs, and slowly but firmly massage them, making Mita let out slow moans of pleasure as she poured mana out of his hands while doing so.

 

After a while, Grud lifted Mita up, and she floated in his arms until they were eye to eye and started making out. When they broke the kiss, Grud grabbed Mita’s tits and brought both teats to his mouth and sucked.

 

Out of those bountiful boobs flowed out thick condensed mana into Grud’s mouth, making him feel the distinct tingle of mana flowing into his mouth, down his throat, and dispersing into his body. Even as Mita felt she was losing mana, she writhed in the pleasure of providing mana for her loved one.

 

Besides being pumped full of mana-rich semen, partaking of mana in the fashion Grud was currently doing was one of the reasons Grud’s wives all became mana sensitive.

 

When Grud could not resist any longer, he brought Mita to the bedding on the ground and laid her down with her legs spread. He positioned his dick to tiny in comparison pussy and started pushing in.

 

Over the years, Mita had also mastered her mana body and was able to turn off her voice as she silently howled in pleasure as Grud’s huge meat pipe invaded her body balls deep.

 

But what noise she did not make audible to the mundane senses, was heard by supernatural senses. The shamans around the camp heard a faint howling like a violent wind, they mistook this as a bad omen and started performing rituals to ward off whatever bad omen they thought was upon them.

 

As shamans ran around like headless chickens trying to gather ingredients for their rituals, Grud was releasing low and heavy grunts as he plowed Mita’s nonexistent guts and stretched her translucent womb with every thrust.

 

With his rough, rapid thrusts and the pressure from his balls begging for release, Grud soon exploded in Mita’s womb for the third time today. The first and second were when he woke up in the morning and just before facing the pack of lizards.

 

After Grud finished pumping his first load, his balls were still aching and ready to go, so he did not bother to pull out and started thrusting his hips again.

 

Around an hour later, Grud was done pumping his fourth load into Mita and she looked bloated enough to be carrying twins.

 

He looked into Mita’s still conscious but glazed-over eyes and kissed her “You were amazing dear, i will go get a drink and we will see what we can do about the rest of your holes.”

 

Grud went over to a large water jug and started chugging.

 

While Grud was rehydrating, Mita’s eyes came back into focus, and rolled over on her side to behold her stud of a husband.

 

As Mita basked in the comfort of being filled with the thick essence of her loved one, she thought back on her hundreds of years of existence as just a wisp floating around her bonded tree and playing with whatever came within her domain, and how her life was now. ‘I miss my tree, I should Husband if we can go visit when we get back.’

 

She had new sights to see and people she loved, which considering the length of her existence, was a relatively new emotion. Before running into Grud and Mita and joining their family, she was only fond of things but never loved anything like she did her husband and sister-wives.

 

As Mita was reminiscing, Grud was finished drinking and walked over, “You ready for another round my love?” Grud asked.

 

“Always.”

 

Mita got up and guided Grud to lie down, she then got in between his legs and sandwiched his dick between her breast. A tingle went down Grud’s spine as he felt Mita’s boobs on his dick which was cool to the touch along with the tingle of mana.

 

She then used her hands to squish her tits together while moving and stroking his dick with them and soon after, she started licking the penis tip sticking out her cleavage.

 

After a few good strokes, Mita managed to coax out the leftover semen from his urethra and greedily slurp it up, and when it was not enough for her, Mita brought the whole glan into her mouth and started sucking, making Grud moan in pleasure.

 

After awhile, Mita felt Grud’s shaft and balls twitch and she knew it was time. She started sucking more vigorously and soon Grud came into her mouth with rope after rope of thick jelly-like cum, and Mita did what her other sister-wives could not due to their non-malleable bodies.

 

She managed to block off her nasal cavity and still suck with enough power that all the cum that entered her mouth entered her body without any spillage. The only way her sister-wives could accomplish the same thing without any spillage was to deepthroat Grud.

 

After she was done milking this load, Mita did not give Grud any time to rest and positioned her body on top of Grud with her ass facing him and swallowed his dick down to his balls.

 

This made Grud groan more as Mita’s throat applied pressure to his whole shaft while she moved back and forth.

 

To keep himself busy, Grud squeezed Mita’s ass and stuck his fingers into her asshole. This made Mita release a surprised moan as she continued milking Grud’s dick, and soon another load was released into Mita.

 

After squeezing out the last few spurts of the deepthroat, Grud pulled Mita off his dick and positioned her asshole over his dick, and slammed her down. She released another silent yelp of pleasure which scared the shamans around ever more.

 

With his hands on her hips, Grud started bringing Mita up and down on his dick like she was a weightless sex toy.

 

After a lot of rapid thrusting and a few more ejaculations, Grud pulled his dick out of a very very cumulated Mita, who he then spooned and cuddled.

 

Mita tilted her head up and kissed Grud chin and asked him, “Feeling better now?”

 

Mita did not actually need to ask, as she could feel his satisfaction with their bond, but liked to talk anyway.

 

Grud returned the kiss, “Much better.”

 

Mita wanted to turn around to cuddle face-to-face, but before that, she had to resolve one problem, she had to lose the cumflated belly and she loathed to waste so much mana and lifeforce rich cum, the last time she had this much cum pumped into her was when it was just Grud and her during the first expedition.

 

Thankfully, another thing she learned to do was to rapidly metabolize the semen in her and break it down into mana and lifeforce separately.

 

And since mana and lifeforce did not take up physical space, the only thing she would be losing was the warmth of her husband’s cum inside her. But if they were cuddling, she could live with that.

 

As Mita started the process of rapidly metabolizing the semen, her bloated belly started shrinking and Mita felt the mana and lifeforce accumulate in her.

 

‘Mmmm… the mana and lifeforce are so much more potent compared to the first expedition. So good…’ Mita internally moaned to herself.

 

When Mita was almost done metabolizing all the semen, she felt something click when the accumulated lifeforce reached a certain amount, and before she knew what was going on, all the accumulated lifeforce swirled around and condensed into what she could only describe as a lifeforce core.

 

Throughout this process, her body began shaking and fading in and out of being corporeal. This made Grud worried as he cradled Mita.

 

Not knowing what to do, Grud started pumping mana into Mita in hopes it would stabilize her, and as he used his mana sight to see what was wrong with Mita, besides some mana fluctuations, everything else looked the same as the many times he looked at her with mana sight.

 

After a few minutes of panicking, whatever was happening to Mita came to an end and what was left in his arms was… Nita?

Help by sharing this novel around.

Read 15 more chapters on Patreon or SubscribeStar, links below.

https://www.patreon.com/Samofthepen

https://subscribestar.adult/samofthepen

29