Chapter 1 – Another world
496 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 
 
 
I could not believe what I saw.
 
 
In front of my eyes, was a blonde young man.
 
 
He had grey eyes, fair face,  short yellow hair, sharp nose, well made eyebrows and a well developed jawline. His overall physique was skinny. He was wearing a business suit and had a sharp look. He had a cold aura surrounding him.
 
" Who is this person....and where is this place ? "
 
I could not wrap my head around the situation I was currently in. An unfamiliar house, an unfamiliar face and an unfamiliar voice.
 
A while ago I was resting in my house, and suddenly I heard a rumbling sound. As if a large thunder had fallen on my head. I did feel shocks all over my body, and was not able to make sense of the situation at that time....
 I got electrocuted didn't I? 
So does that mean that weird feeling I got, when I felt like I am drifting around in space was real ?
Am I dead ?
 
But the scene in front of me was telling otherwise. 
This feeling of seeing, hearing, smelling was very realistic. 
I can even feel things by touching them, feel the cold droplets of water, correctly recognise the face of the individual in the mirror and perform complex thinking. 
 
If this means I am dead, then what does even being alive mean?
 
I think I died due to a lightning strike. That is the most plausible option which would have resulted in my death. 
 
But still, it sucks to be me though. I do admit I did not have a goal or a wonderful purpose for life, but I wanted to live. I loved my parents. I loved my friends. I had just passed my highschool and my real life had just started!
 
 
 
 
 
" Sigh.... so I am at an unknown and new place in a new body, and I don't know whose body this is... "
 
When I went in front of the mirror, I saw a person completely different from me.
 
For now, lets try to make sense of the current situation. 
 
The place at which I am in, is certainly not my home. Judging from the feeling I had got at that time, lightning had fallen on me . So by common sense, I should be dead .
Or maybe I am currently in a hospital and in coma ?
Is this all my imagination ?
Well, I don't think so.
 
I tried to move around my body and then cautiously searched the whole house. It seems like there was nobody present here except this guy. I tried to carefully examine my body and I found out that, this body was vastly different from mine. While I was not some athelete, I was definitely much more healthy. This body was skinny, pale and to a degree, looked malnourished.
 
"This definitely is not me. "
 
At first I thought this could be me with bleached hair and a plastic surgery. But looking up close this is someone else .
 
I went in front of the window and opened it. I was greeted with a view of urban city with busy roads and many pedestrians on the street.
This could be earth, but I do not know about a place like this.
 
Bzzrt Bzzrt Bzzrt -------
 
Startled by the sudden noise, Paul looked around in surprise and then found a Smartphone lying on the bed.
 
He went and picked it up.
 
It was an alarm .
 
As soon as he kept the phone back to its position, he got assaulted by a sharp pain in his head.
 
"AAAARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "
 
"FUarghCK WHAaaT IS THIS AAAARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "
 
" MY HEAD IS BURSTING ! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH"
 
Paul grabbed his head started shouting furiously .
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Shit it still hurts"
 
I was again lying on the floor but this time, the situation was entirely different.  
 
I had been startled by the sudden noise of vibration interrupting my ears and started looking around the house, looking for its source .
And I was surprised by what I saw, it was a smartphone!
Now, I was certain of one thing and it was that this world was fairly advanced in terms of technology.
 
As I was thinking about these things, a sudden pain assaulted me.
 
It was a severe headache. It felt as if someone was forcefully trying to push something into my head and my whole body was resisting it .It was a crushing pain, the most I felt since my birth had to be this very moment.
 
 
 
And then my eyes started blurring and I fell on the floor.
 
I could see some hazy images which were getting played in my mind . For the first few moments, I did not realize it. But after seeing a blonde guy in every one of those images, I got to know that these were the memories of this particular young man, in whose body I was residing. 
 
"Albert Augustine "
 
That was the name of the boy, whose body I am possessing . He is, or rather was, a normal 21 year old boy and was looking for a job.
Yesterday, he was fired from his previous job and was pretty devastated with it. He was very stressed with matters related to money.
 
" I just wonder how he died? And why am I in his body? "
 
What I can confirm from these memories is that I Paul Rudder from earth, is dead due to causes of natural disaster and now, I have become Albert Augustine a 21 year old blonde normal man.
 
I am sure I saw a lot more things in those images but at that moment I was in a lot of pain and could not remember much. I just somehow managed to make out his name.
 
I wonder if I will see those memories again.
 
 
                                                               
 
 
 
 
 
 
            ---------------------------a week later -----------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Hmmm, I never  thought I would get reincarnated into a world of magic........."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After that day whenever I would close my eyes those memories would return again start playing as if a movie.
They also carried the pain but it was a lot more bearable. With the help of those memories I got to know a lot of things about myself. The world I am in currently and how this world is similar to those fantasy books which I read in my free time .
 
To sort things out , first of all I was inside a world or planet  called 'Pandora'.
 
 
This was a very large planet, almost thrice the size of earth. The people living in this planet were not only humans but of various other species.
 
This was a world which was invaded by an alien species  known as 'Mzarks'.
 
This had happened almost 100 years ago humans and other species were living peacefully and suddenly an army of monsters suddenly invaded Pandora. Those hideous creatures tore apart everything in their path and started wreaking havoc all across the world. They started eating humans and other species and even kept reproducing . Soon enough their numbers multiplied. Above them, in the sky, were a  group of individuals who kept floating in the air with a smile on their face .
 
All the species came together and tried to resist. They fired various missiles but the damage was never enough, and when they fired nuclear missiles or bombs, those were stopped by those mysterious individuals to no avail . 
 
 
 
Slowly the population of all the beings on Pandora dwindled to a measly 1 million.
 
 
 
 
At that time when the situation was too precarious, the world was enveloped by a golden light and a large treasure chest, as large as the size of an island and appeared in the sky. As soon as it appeared those mysterious individual shot up straight towards it, as if they were waiting for it to appear .
 
 
 
People in this world, today call it as "The Pandora Box".
 
 
But as soon as those individuals got close to it, they were reduced to ashes.
 
 
After the disappearance of those individuals, the chest started vibrating. It was getting opened on its own! When that box opened, a white light emerged out of it and enveloped all the species living on the planet. It appeared as if the planet was trying to do one last thing for its inhabitants before dying .
 
That day in the history of Pandora was known as "The Day of Evolution".
 
A historical day, which made this world 'Supernatural'.  
 
5