Past Importance
146 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Andy was sitting somewhere. He didn't know after all his eyes were closed with threads. 

He thought about how much crazy a person had to be do this. To stitch up a person's skin. If it was really Rose ma'am Andy had to be careful. It would be better if he reported to the school authorities. He didnt want to risk it.

The problem was did Rose ma'am actually love him. Clearly she was crazy, and angry about him meeting Katherine. If he did get the opportunity, he could surely ask. Yet he didn't want to meet her.

Andy felt the areas where the thread was sewed in start to hurt. He wondered why he didn't feel the pain before. He rubbed his left hand along his cheek to remove the dry blood. He didn't even bleed before.

Eventually he heard the steps of someone approaching.

“So I got some first aid kit. You don't need to worry, I have some anesthetic. Do you want to sleep though?“

Andy nodded his head sideways in reply. It can't be worse than two broken fingers?….wait, it could be though.

“ heehee, don't worry. I promised to protect you, so I won't hurt you.“,

Andy wondered when he and a girl ever kept a promise. He rarely even talked with a girl.

He felt his mouth open first, yet when he tried to talk, he couldn't.

“I would advise you to not move, if you have any problem just touch me.“

Heeding her advice Andy sat silently as the procedure continued. Now that he thought about there is a problematic girl after him. One borderline psychopathic. He really loved Rose ma'am as a teacher. He was grown up and thought that a teacher could be never his GF. But now the reverse is happening. Rose ma'am was so intense in love…. That she went crazy.

Things started to come back to Andy. It was Rose ma'am who had kidnapped him. Everything was so confusing. Rose Madam was in love with him, Dan saying a girl is in love with him and Katherine who he confessed to. His brain was messed up.

Gradually Andy could open his eyes.

“The holes are super small, so there is not much to worry about. Still I put on bandages on the hurt areas. Tell me if you have any problems.“

Andy looked at the girl. She was blushing. He pointed his finger at his mouth.

“ OH yes! You can talk now. I am pretty sure it won't hurt.“

“Water.“, Andy said with a dry mouth.

After drinking water Andy looked at the girls face properly. She was hiding her face between her hands. It was Senorita Senry. The girl Dan said loved Andy.

“Well, I didn't know you were Senorita.“

“Ah.“, Senorita had a gloomy face.

“ Anyway, I am really sleepy.“

“W-what ?!you are gonna sleep here? Ah-ah I don't think we should do it now. besides, I could get pregnant!“

Yeah, Dan was true. This girl was in love with him. Madly.

“No. In my room, I meant.“, Andy said as he stiffled a yawn.

“are you sure? Don't you think that we need to tell the principle about what happen?“

“I thought about it. Let's do all that in the morning. I just feel sleepy now.“, Andy replied. It was weird. He was just seated in a bed while this girl was staring intensely at him. Do girls look at their crushes like this?

“So did Dan tell you to find me?“, Andy could guess pretty much how Senorita found him.

“How did you know about Dan and me?“, Senorita said with a confused face.

“Well it's Dan who told me how you… um, love me? And I would pretty much guess he told you about Rose ma'am”, Andy said.

“Well…”, Senorita said dejected.

“I am sorry though..“,Andy was interrupted by a sudden kiss on his lips.

“So are you gonna go now? “, Senorita said. Girl…what was that kiss for?

“Yeah, but how?“, Andy said. He could ignore that kiss for now.

“You can just go through the front. Once you reach the exit of the girls hostel, go to the securities room. You will see another door without a lock. Just be sure that the coast is clear. All the teachers and wardens should be at school now, so don't worry.“

“Thanks, Senorita.“

“Andy?“

“Hm?“

“Did I take your first kiss?“

“Well..“, Andy looked at the gloomy face.

“…yes.“, it's better if he didn't tell about Rose ma'am kissing him first.

“Then give me your saliva….“

Andy was baffled.

“In my mouth.“, Senorita said as she squat down with her tongue outside her mouth.

Andy was baffled (2).

4