Past Importance(2)
150 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Andy considered it. Not about giving his saliva. But the fact that there was even a fetish like this. And even in the mouth too?! And one of the most beautiful girl in NPS asking for his?!? 

“Come on hurry up. Aaaaa”, Senorita said with her tongue out and kneeling in front of Andy.

Andy gulped. Somehow this wasn't disgusting. Kinda erotic. He took a minute creating saliva and then pushed it out of his mouth with his tongue. The huge blob of saliva gradually went down and touched Senorita's tongue. Her eyes opened and she blushed as she tried to take all the saliva with her tongue.

But the slippery blob splashed her lips and covered it in slippery stuff. Senorita swallowed the saliva that fell in her mouth. And then licked her lips clean of the remaining saliva. She savoured the feeling and the taste as she swallowed everything.

How NOT erotic. On one side he wondered why the fuck he could even do that. On another side this was …..kinda erotic. Yeah, it looked like someone gave Senorita a massive blowjob.

“Well then I will go on then.“, Andy said almost getting a erection with his thoughts alone.

“Mmm. Bye Andy. We will meet soon.“, she said while still licking her lips.

Andy was in the hallway of the girls hostel. The girls hostel was huge. Almost all the girls of Nps stayed in one huge 10 storey building. He took the stairs while carefully making sure that he was silent. He eventually reached the ground floor.

Suddenly a girl screamed behind him. As a reflex, Andy turned behind and put his hand over the girls mouth and pushed the girl to the wall.

“Shushh!“, Andy said as he scanned the floor. No one was there around them. He was glad.

He looked at the girl. She was stunning. She was just like rose ma'am. But hella more curvy. The girl patted his arms. Andy realised his strong grip and took his hand off her mouth.

“Look I didn't mean to hurt you at all. Just keep quiet. I am not doing anything wrong alright?

“You fucking pervert, you are in the girls hostel! You almost molested me-”, The girl suddenly stopped speaking.

“Look it was because you were screaming and-”

“Andy?“

“Huh?“

“It's really you andy! Do you recognize me ?“

“Huh ? No I don't know yo-”, and then something clicked in Andy's brain. He knew this girl. Back in his childhood when he was in U.A.E living in the industrial areas he used to play with this girl who was the daughter of his father's boss. Wait… it wasn't playing. In fact now that he remembered they weren't even friends. This girl used to bully him. She used to cut his hair, pull his hair and beat him to death. It was Hajra Khalifa! The fucker! The nonce!

“Hajra?“

“Yes Andy! It's me! Oh how I missed you! We finally meet! Do you know how many school's I went to find you.“, hajra said with a grin on her face.

“Really ,how did you find me?, infact why are you even in this school.“

“That's not for you to think about, Andy. What i really want to ask is are we still friends?“

.....Really? After all she did?

“Friends?!“, Andy scoffed. No way does this bitch think we are friends.

“You used to bully me!!Cut my skin, slap me, humiliated me and and and….You did everything to harm me.“

“W-wait , there was a reason!“, hajira said put off by the sudden anger in Andy.

“Reason?! Seriously?! Oh how glad I am to meet you! I can finally say that a fucker like you should just die. You ruined my childhood. Why did you even want to see me? Oh no need to say, I already know. You are going to harm me again aren't you? But get this , I am stronger now! I have grown! So….“, Andy spilled out everythingfrom his mouth. He was glad, she ruined his childhood and just when he was back to normal, she comes back again. But the same shit will not happen again.

“Andy…listen to me..“

“Don't talk to me! And don't see me ever again. I Don't know you from now on...get that in your brain.“, Andy said as he turned his back. Screaming at his childhood bully satisfied him but he was hella sleepy now.

—X—

“Andy…”

I watched his back vanish behind the corner.

Was what I really did that harmful? But all I wanted to do was make him mine. Back then so many slots wanted him. I just showed everyone that you were mine....

But now he doesn't want me…

And something snapped. something broke inside me. If Andy isnt with me than do I have a reason to exist?

I get why Andy left me… he has someone else…other than me….than all I need to do is kill….her.

Yes…After all Andy was and will be always be mine.

“Heh..heh..heh..heh..heh..heh..hahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah............”

—X—

3