Hidden Matters
127 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

—X—

“Ah, Ah, Ah mmmh”, Katherine moaned as she fingered herself. She was in her bed looking at her smartphone while mastrubating.

She swiped the smartphone to show another picture. The picture had Andy writing something in his school desk.

Katherine shook her hips up and down as she increased the pace of her fingering. Her wild imaginations made her face red as she arched her back putting her hips in the air. She moaned as loudly as possible as she came.

She relaxed down and calmed her harsh breathing. She revealed another picture of Andy peeing in the school washroom pods. She slowly started caressing her breasts as she looked at the pic.

“God, how dirty I am.“, she said as she pinched her nipples harder and let out a stiffled moan.

“Andy…hah…would definitely not like this 'me'. I need to be perfect for him. But…hah…I just can't control myself…hah.“, she said as she saw another picture of Andy playing football.

“My…my…so you finally did it.“

Katherine yelped and covered herself with her blanket and looked at the window. There was someone there, his face hidden in the shadow.

“You…. why are you here now?“, Katherine asked frustrated with the interference in her pleasures.

“Didn't I tell you that I was tasked with looking after you?“

“Yeah…yeah. Byt, You could atleast come through the front door. There is something called privacy you know.“

“This is the girls hostel. I can't just enter from the front. Besides, this is the first time I have seen you masturbate.“

“Hmph. What did you come for?“

“I heard about it. That Andy confessed to you. Is it true?“

“How did you know that?“

“Sources. Now answer my question."

“Yes! Of course ,me and Andy are going out. We will marry. And then have lots of babies in Russia. We are destined to be toghther!“, Katherine said smiling at the thought of her and Andy together.

“So you love him….“, The man said with a wide grin on his face.

“You better not interfere or I will kill you.“,Katherine said while gritting her teeth.

“Nope, I won't do that. Infact I will help you.“

“…really?“, Katherine asked.

“Yes, you both will be a couple, then marry and do whatever you want. I will help you from behind.“

“… i don't trust you..“, Katherine said.

“Hmmm… how about this ? If there is anyone interfering with your wonderful love life, just name that person and I will KILL him.“

“…”

“Go on.“

“Deepika.“

—X—

Dan was walking through the shopping district. He was going to the resturant where he told her to meet up.

On the way he saw Don.

“Hey Dan.“

“OH hey, Dan. It's still weird. You literally have the same name as me.“

“Yeah, I cant help it. What are you doing here?“

“You know that someone was caught. So I am handling the weed shit here.“

“It was Andy.“

“Hm? Well I will talk with him, but wasn't he lost. That's what Rose ma'am said to the staff?"

“Rose ma'am found the weed but then Andy was kidnapped by Rose ma'am himself.“

“Well that's troublesome. “

“Yeah, this time all the girls are going to the extreme suddenly.“

“All 6?“

“Yeah.“

Don was thinking. This putted the both and many more people in trouble.

“Say…Don?“

“Yeah?“

“I think I have a solution to this shit. Will you help me?“

“Well what's the solution? Tell me that first.”

“KILL. The whole lot. That will save everything and everyone.“, Dan said his eyes going cold.

Don was amused. This was a rather impractical plan by someone who was a genius.

“And what if Andy loves one of them.“

“ she will be left alive…ONLY if she us sane.“, Dan said

“Hmmmm.”

“So Don will you support me?“

“I am sorry. I wish I could but I need to handle other things.“

“ That's alright. I hope you won't stop me though.“

“Never. But who is the first on your list?“

“Deepika.“, Dan said as he left Don to his buisness.

He went ahead and searched for the specfic café he was told to meet at . He eventually found it. It was one of those balcony café where there were flowers and potted plants. He entered and scanned the room to eventually find maddie. She was sitting and sipping a cup of mango juice.

“Hey.“, Dan said taking a seat opposite her.

“Hello, there. Want to order something?“

“No, thanks. It's almost midnight. I don't want to talk about useless things, Lets get to the main shit.“

“Well….“, Maddie hesitated.

“You know that the girls are going more crazy already. You were one of us to try to stop them. Yet they are going more crazy?“

“You know….Dan…..I really tried….its impossible. Those girls are psychopaths. They could kill all of us.“

“Fuck….Did you try?“

“I really tried. But it's just impossible. The girls are crazy. Each one of the 4 girls were read to kill me.“

Dan stayed silent considering his options.

“Um…Dan, wouldn't it be better if we like…you know kill all of them, including the teachers?“

Dan was shocked. The girl that used to always be a kind person who could never harm a insect was saying him to kill.

“You read my mind, Maddie. But you won't do anything. I have something else for you do.“

—X—

Deepika entered the room of the guy she hated very much. He was weak and pathetic unlike any other boy. Deepika hated boys like that. She withstood the urge to sniff the air of the room and saw the boy sleep soundly on his bed. She placed her bag in a chair and slept with the boy.

She gently patted the boys head and cuddled against his back. She had a lot to do tommorow with this boy. She casually placed her hand against his groin and groped it aswell. She sniffed his bare neck and looked at him shiver.

“The day will come, brother. And then I will kill you. We will visit heaven and be alone.Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother.....”, she lightly whispered in Andy's ear until she felt asleep.

4