Haywire
163 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ Well, Mr.gentleman~ would you look at yourself?“, May maam asked me.

I just faced the ground in embarrassment.

“Where were you? Huh? 4 periods have already passed and by your state it looks like you were playing at the grounds ?“

I prepared myself. This was the calm before the storm.

“…”, May ma'am  was clearly angry. She literally broke the marker in his hands.

“OUT!! NOW!! WASH YOUR FACE IN THE WASHROOM ANDY!! I WANT YOU TO MEET TO ME AT MY STAFF TABLE!!“

I immediately ran off to the washroom, unable to bear her shouting at me.

I rinsed my face, feeling the fresh water on my face. It always suprises me that a splash of water removes all types of tiredness.

Shoot, I lost my napkin. I sheepishly cleaned my face with my sleeve.

“Yo.”

I turned around to look at Jimmy greeting me out of nowhere.

“Man, where were you ? You missed a lot of classes. You just had to ruin May ma'am mood.“, Jimmy said.

“Yeah…”, I said dryly, having flashbacks of what I went through.

“Seriously Dude, since when did you decide to bunk classes. All I know, you always sat at your seat at class and didn't move an inch.“, Jimmy said as he combed his hair with his hands.

“Hey! I am not like that….“, I was silenced by Jimmy literally atoms away from me. He was looking down on me, his breath on my hair.

“WhErE wErE yOu ?“, he said with a monotone.

I felt it hard to breathe. Never have I ever seen the flirty Jimmy talk like that. Should I really tell him about what happened? If i have seen crazy girls already, then that doesn't mean I won't see a crazy boy.

Even though Jimmy was threatening me, I still did not see him asa threat. Perhaps it was that feeling that a close friend could never hurt you.

I did not get anymore time to think as in a flash, Jimmy held my throat and pushed me to the wall. It was at this moment, that fear took me in. The feeling of suffocation was terrifying. I tried to take a breath of air, but his strength was terrifying. It felt like he could break my neck any moment.

Then, I looked at his face. His face alone gave took my breath away. It was literally terror.

“YoU wErE sUpPoSsEd To DiE..“, He said as he scratched at his neck feverishly. He looked like a maniac. I was confused about what he said. Wait, could it be he was in kahoots with Deepika?

“You are supposed to die, it was me who was supposed to be with deepika. I love her more than anyone….yet.“, Jimmy said as he directed his crazed eyes at me. Furiously, he gripped my neck harder. It was already more than a minute since I couldn't take a breath. I felt my eyes being droopy. I couldn't feel the pain, just aa sort of darkness approaching me slowly.

Suddenly, i fell down to the floor. I immediately took in fresh hair. I rubbed my watery eyes as gradually I felt the pain settle in. It was like pins were constantly piercing my neck. Rubbing my neck hurt more.

Then I looked up to notice Dan in front of me. There infront of Dan was Jimmy who looked at frustration.

I stood up beside Dan and looked at the frustrated Jimmy. He continued to furiously scratch his neck. Before it was red, but now it was literally bleeding.

“What do you think you are doing?“, Dan asked as he helped me stand up.

“What do YOU think you are doing?! He is supposed to die, it was meant to be me with deepika!!“, Jimmy shouted as he glared at me.

“No. Go away right now, if you don't want me to complain to the school.“

“Tch. You think that will scare me!“

They both stared intently at each other, refusing to back down. The silence was broken down by Dan bringing a knife out of nowhere.

“I think this will shut you up.“

“Tch.“, Jimmy clicked his tongue as he immediately changed his behaviour, going back to that flirty mood.

“Tell the teachers that I am at the medical room.“, Jimmy said as he exited the washroom.

Dan turned around to look at me with concern in his eyes.

“You okay,Andy?“

“Yeah, thanks for helping me. Um… do you know why Jimmy was strangling me?“

“ I dont know about that. Really….“

There was something clearly troubling him. I thought about telling him everything later.

“Anyway, thanks, Dan. We're you able to escape safely yestarday?“ I asked for what happened last night after Rode ma'am entered my room.

There was a pause before he nodded his head.

“Anway, come on let's go. I am gonna ask you about what happened at class.“

I nodded as I went outside. But then I remembered that it was Rose Madam's class now. 

FUCK.

FYI, Twisted Hearts is gonna go real slow from now on, due to Ramadan. I would recommend waiting till 21 April, until i resume 3 chapter/week again.

1