Ch one – ten years ago
170 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is the moment I'm been waiting for, me and other summoned heroes has preparing ourselves for fifty years just to make sured we are strong enough to kill the seven demon lord, while they keep rampaging through out the world, as all those year's, even after million of life were lost, seven of us keep training ourselves, but this day isn't a day to grieves, this is the day to settle everything, this is the day we going to slay the demon lords.

It's been few hours since the battle start, and here i am crossing my hand in front of me and receiving attack from the the demon lord, he's so fast i can barely keep up with his punches, he never stay in one place keep running around and attacking me from all directions, and here i am keep receiving it unmovable from my spot, they didn't called me the turtle heroes for nothing, my body was built like a tank, none of his attack have any effect on me but he doesn't know that, I'm just waiting for the right time to make my move, me and him were in position for almost one hours now, and each time passes his movements keep getting slower, just as his speed barely halves of it was before, i grabbed his arm and spontaneous punches his face, with that alone he's already on his knees, as he looks at me he finally realized none of his punches leave a mark on me, not even a scratch could be seen.

"None of my punches ever hurt you is it?" He asked me confusedly.

"You're right, but since i can't keep up with your speed, you are after all twice as fast as me, all i needed to do is waiting for you to tired your self just enough that my speed could match yours" he's agitated now, he realized how screwed he is right now.

"How is that even possible, even a dragon could have not withstand all off the beating you received, are you really a human" wow he looks like a damsel in distress right now.

"You know I'm an earth mage right, don't you feel strange that i didn't use a single spell during our fight?" Is he that dense.

"I thought you didn't have the time while busy receiving my punches" that's sounds logical.

"Since you're going to die I'm going to tell you a secret, one of my ability is i can absorb any material to make my body stronger, and one day i found a really rare material, known as the heart of a mountain, this metal is so strong not even you could scratch it, and even if you put it inside a raging volcano for a thousand year's even that cannot have melted it, now imagine my whole body was made of the same material, but the only negative effect I'm having is just that my hair and nails suddenly stopped growing" I'm done talking.

So after that i summoned two golem Knight to hold him, with that i rained all of my fury upon him, all those pent-up rage I'm bern holding on for fifty years, when I'm done with him, what left of him is just a bloody mess, just as that ended, the one that summoned me here appear just like that, he told me that he's going to send me and six other to our home worl, and we don't have to worry on anything because even though fifty years has passed, when we appear in our world just a few minutes we were summoned to this world, he thanks me and apologise to me because he can't do anything about the demon lords, if he could he would not has summoned us in the first place, after that blinding light filled my vision and that is the last memories i had on that world.

4