Den
714 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that night, I woke up in bed as I would on any other Saturday morning.

At first, I thought I dreamt the whole thing. That thought gave me a sense of relief, though the relief was brief. When my eyes adjusted to being open, I could see the cum stains beneath my window, all dried and gross. I guess I was too tired to bother cleaning it up.

It was real, at least, the part where I came was real.

However, I wondered exactly how real this dream of mine was.

I looked outside my window, hoping to get a glance at one of my neighbors, but sadly, no one was there and the blinds were closed.

I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw the night before. Like a drug, I craved to see the two of them again. I was horrified to do so, but it was the same feeling as when you get off a rollercoaster. It was terrifying and exhilarating and I wanted more.

I thought about going over and ringing the doorbell, but that thought was nothing more than a crazy idea. 'What am I even thinking...' I thought to myself as I sat eating breakfast in the dining room. My mom made bacon, eggs, and waffles for me. I guess she could tell something was off since she asked me, "What's wrong?"

Snapping out of my daze and fantasies, I gave her an answer. "Nothing! I was just thinking about silly stuff." just as I spoke about fantasies, the doorbell rang. 'It's them!' I thought to myself before getting up and running to the front door. "I got it!" I told my mom as I continued toward the door with haste.

Without looking through the peephole, I opened the door, only to be met by a delivery guy...

"Package for a Mrs... Ari-" I was so upset, I didn't even let him finish his sentence before I took the package. "Thanks." I told him before closing the door. I returned to the dining room with the package that was meant for my mom and sat back down at the table. "It's for you." I told her.

"Thank you! You seem disappointed, were you expecting something?"

"Huh? Oh... I ordered something. I guess it comes tomorrow." I lied. It's not like I could tell her 'Yeah, I'm waiting for our neighbors to come fuck me!'. She'd think I'm crazy, first of all, and also I don't think she'd be okay with grown women fucking her freshly turned eighteen-year-old son. If this was going to be more than a fantasy, there was no way she could find out.

As my mom and I were finishing breakfast and she was cleaning the dishes, the doorbell rang once again. By this point, I had already given up on my strange fantasy and let my mom get the door. As I started to get up to go back to my room, my mom called me to the front door, telling me that it was for me.

Taking a detour, I went to the front door, only to be shocked to see Zoey standing there, smiling softly at my mother. Once I approached the door, Zoey immediately acknowledged me. "There he is! Are you sure it's okay? I don't mean to be a bother." Zoey said to my mother.

"Oh, it's no problem at all." she told her in my stead.

"What's no problem?" I asked them, compelling Zoey to side-eye me like a fox.

"Zoey needed some help putting together a desk she bought this morning." I looked at my mother as she spoke, only to look back at Zoey whose gaze locked onto mine as if she were trying to look into my soul through my eyes.

"Zoei usually does all the heavy lifting... I don't think I can quite do it myself." Zoey's cute voice was so entrancing as she spoke, puffing her cheeks as if she was embarrassed asking for help. She was a good actress, both my mother and I were buying exactly what she was selling. "You wouldn't mind helping me, would you, darling?"

The way she spoke with such smooth seduction, the way she called me darling was hypnotic. 'Yes, mommy!' was what I was thinking, but I couldn't answer that way in front of my mother, so I answered normally, despite the cold shiver going down my spine. "Sure, I don't mind."

Zoey giggled, covering her mouth with the side of her hands before continuing on with her soft, alluring way of speaking, "Such, a good boy..." she said quietly. If I was a puppy, my tail would have been going crazy at that very moment. Her words stunned me. I tried to speak, but only a mess came out of my mouth. "I can- I can go now, With you, I mean." Zoey was loving it, seeing me becoming a nervous wreck right in front of her.

I didn't realize it at the time, but looking back, it was so obvious.

"Perfect." she told me softly. "Follow me."

Just as the brown-haired goddess instructed me, I followed her to her abode. The garage was already open for us; I could see that one of the cars was missing, signaling to me that Zoei really wasn't home.

We'd be all alone.

Once we were at the door leading into the house, Zoey closed the garage door and gestured for me to walk into the house in front of her, smiling lovingly at me. I walked past her, getting a whiff of her perfume, which may as well have been a love potion the way it spellbound me. The second her sweet, fruity scent hit my nostrils, I could feel my heart jolt inside my chest, sending a chill throughout my body, reaching the tips of my fingers and toes.

I walked through the door, as did Zoey before she closed it and locked it behind me. The clicking of the lock once again made my heart jump and hearing her place the latch on the door gave my body an electric shock.

I was trapped in there with her.

I, nothing more than a slab of meat for this lioness to devour, was inside her den. I still wasn't certain if what I saw the night before was fully real or not, but if it was, I was both afraid and excited.

She then led me further into the house, into the bedroom that I saw through my window. I remembered every detail of the room perfectly, everything was just as I remembered it, I could even see my own bedroom window from the very window I was peering at them through.

It wasn't a dream.

It was one hundred percent real.

If I wasn't certain already, what happened next would be undeniable proof.

"So... where's the desk?" I asked her, turning around to see her standing next to the door, shutting it slowly before locking it using several different locks and latches. The clacking sound of each lock and latch hit me like a gunshot to the chest, gunshots that would leave a ten-ton weight on me as they passed through my body.

"There is no desk." she told me, turning the last lock before approaching me with her hands behind her back. Her demeanor, mannerisms, and the way she walked told me she was benevolent and sweet, but her eyes...

God, her eyes...

And her smile...

They spoke a completely different story.

Though I'd seen glimpses of her hungry, fox-like eyes before, those glimpses were nothing more than just that; merely glimpses.

At that very moment, she might as well have been a fox herself, and I was nothing more than a defenseless rabbit, waiting to be devoured. Call me crazy, but I could've sworn I saw fangs protruding from her wicked smile.

"Wh- what do you mean?" I knew what she meant, but it was all too surreal for me to truly accept what was about to happen.

With her lips locked, Zoey laughed at me before opening her lips to release that sexy, alluring voice of hers once more. "There's no desk, darling. Zoei and I wanted to tease you some more before we were going to share you but..." as Zoey approached me, I found myself backing up toward the wall until my back eventually hit it.

I was frightened, yet afire.

I wanted it, yet I feared it.

Eventually, I had nowhere else to run. Zoey placed both arms against the wall, locking me in between. She was taller than me by a few inches, looking down at me like I was nothing more than a pathetic tool for her pleasure.

"...I'm not interested in teasing you from our window any longer. I want you all to myself."

4