Den II
518 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I could feel myself trembling as Zoey kept me cornered against the bedroom wall, looking down on me with those fox-like eyes of hers. "How far have you gone with a girl before?" Zoey asked me, her arms blocking me from leaving as each one was planted on each side of my body.

"I haven't-" I was so embarrassed to tell her that I was a virgin. I hadn't even kissed a girl by that point in my life. I just didn't have the confidence to talk to any of the girls at my school, nor did I ever go out to talk to any at the mall or any other place people my age would meet up.

Zoey chuckled with closed lips as she heard my answer, looking into my trembling eyes with her unmoving gaze. "You haven't... fucked before?" she asked me.

"Nuh-uh." I told her, shaking my head.

"Kissed?" she asked, getting another head shake from me as a response. Again, she chuckled before placing her soft hand on my cheek. Her touch was stimulating, giving me a jolt of electricity that reached every single end of my body. "Why not, sweetie? Is it because girls make you nervous?"

"I- Sometimes." As I spoke, it took everything I had to keep my gaze on hers. No woman had ever been so close to me before, nor had I found myself in such an intimate position with one. Zoey hummed humorously as she rubbed my face with that same hand of hers, still looking deep into my soul as her touch continued to stimulate my entire being. "It's okay to be nervous, darling. I think it's cute how... your face is all warm..." Zoey laughed once more, leaning in closer as she did so. "The way you're trembling and looking at me with your cute little eyes like some lost puppy."

Zoey leaned in so close that our lips were nearly touching. I could feel her warm, soft breath dancing on the tip of my lips, wanting nothing more than for hers to embrace mine. "What if I told you that I'm nervous too?" Zoey asked me as she placed her hand between her breasts. I could feel her heart racing just as fast as mine was. "See? Though, I think it might be because I'm a little excited too."

A soft chuckle left Zoey's lips as she leaned away from me and started to get down on her knees. She smiled as she noticed the throbbing bulge protruding from my sweatpants, looking up at me with a seductive gaze. "Awe... are you excited too?" Zoey giggled, placing her hand on my waistline before whispering to herself. "So cute."

Slowly, her hand lowered itself until it delicately rubbed against my manhood, immediately causing it to jump in reaction to her touch. "Oh!" Zoey exclaimed before laughing at me. "You really are excited. Hmm... Maybe I should suck your dick." Zoey muttered, looking up at my face for a reaction.

I didn't say a word. I didn't know what to say or do at that very moment. All I could think about was the possibility that my first time doing literally anything with a woman might be with a sexy, older woman like her.

"What do you think, darling? Should I suck your dick?" she asked me, using her hands to delicately rub it in its entirety through my pants. I nodded nervously, though she wasn't satisfied with that as an answer. "Mmm... You don't seem very enthusiastic." Zoey started to get back up on her feet as she spoke, leaving me blue-balled. "Then I guess we just-" as Zoey continued to tease me, I don't know what happened, but something came over me.

"Please!" I begged, bringing a smile to her face. I couldn't look at her as I begged, it was too humiliating. However, her hand suddenly grabbed my chin and she turned my face to face hers, which was just a few inches away from mine. "Please what?" she whispered.

"Please... I want it." I told her.

"Mmm... Let's try again. What do you want, sweetie?" she asked me in a teasing tone, still forcing me to look at her as I begged.

"Please, suck my dick." Telling her this was the most humiliating experience of my life. Once I said it, I couldn't believe I uttered those words. To my dismay, this still wasn't good enough.

"I need to know who you're talking to, sweetheart. Are you talking to me? You have to address me." as she said this, I knew she was loving every second of it. The smile on her face was sick. It was demented, however, seeing her looking at me with the eyes of a lioness, smiling at me like some demon... It only turned me on even more.

"Please, Zoey, suck my dick." I begged, whimpering for her to just finally let me stop begging. However, it wasn't enough.

"Hmm... so close. Try 'Mommy' this time." she ordered me in a sweet, yet sinister tone. Calling a woman mommy was something I'd thought about maybe once or twice, but it was never something I seriously thought I'd ever do. Despite that, I spoke without any hesitation.

"Please, Mommy, I need you to suck my dick!" I whimpered, feeling more humiliated than I ever had imagined I'd ever feel in my life. I felt so weak, so beneath her, and I honestly wanted to die of embarrassment right there. However, feeling so vulnerable like that made my entire body hot. Knowing that she had me wrapped around her finger, knowing she could tell me to do literally anything and I'd do it really turned me on.

Zoey, loving it even more, laughed in my face before giving me a quick peck on the lips. "Good boy..." she sang to me like I was her puppy before getting down on her knees once more. "Since you asked so nicely..." as she spoke, she started to untie my sweats before slowly pulling them down. "Mommy will suck your dick."

2