Chapter 37: meeting with Aragog, rock star Ron
459 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 37: meeting with Aragog, rock star Ron

 

With the good amount of money Vicky simulated to check his future plans.

 

After the ritual to improve his potential Vicky is going to use simulation to increase his skill levels again.

 

That is his plan.

 

The ritual was arranged at the end of the second year and one of the components of the ritual is the heart and eyes of the basilisk.

 

These are high grade materials that Vicky wanted to use in place of normal serpent’s eyes and heart.

 

His future plans are set and Vicky knows that harry and Ron would try to meet Aragog the big spider soon.

 

After Hermoine and Penelope were petrified the restriction in the school has been tightened.

 

After Hagrid is gone Vicky would visit his hut to feed fang from time to time.

 

One day they found this news that Hagrid was sent to Azkaban so they followed Vicky when he feed fang in secret.

 

Ron found a note left by Hagrid for them about following the spiders.

 

All of this happened on may 24th.

 

They started to follow the spiders with fang.

 

Vicky is also present in the group this time.

 

Ron and harry was rest assured that even though Hermoine is not there with then, there is still someone that can think and give information.

 

Ron has the fear of spiders and he is all jumpy.

 

Harry tried his best to console Ron to keep silent and collected.

 

They moved into the dark forest.

 

Even though Vicky was here for a long time he did not enter the dark forest many times.

 

Last time it is when they had detention in the first year.

 

That is all and this is the second time.

 

Vicky made it a note that he has to visit this place a little more to collect some things later if possible.

 

Finally after travelling in the ancient forest for a while they met with the big spider Aragog.

 

Ron was literally trembling with fear and his entire body is shaking like a vibrator.

 

Harry was calm compared to Ron.

 

Even the dog is calmer than Ron.

 

Vicky was silently looking at the situation from the side and did not speak or make a move.

 

While they are speaking they are completely surrounded by the spiders.

 

Ron called harry many time to show the situation buy harry did not listen.

 

He was so engrossed in asking questions that he forgot his current situation.

 

Ron did turn to Vicky and Vicky did call harry to look around.

 

But harry did not listed like a mad bull.

 

Vicky cast a strong light spell and then some defensive spells to protect them.

 

At the same time Vicky cast the curse of earth spikes to kill many spiders around.

 

“Sorry to kill your sons and daughters mister Aragog.

 

They seem to be of good market value.

 

Vicky waved his wand to collect the corpses into the expansion space bag that he brought for this purpose.

 

Then he cast another strong light spell along with confusion spell to make the spiders around run in chaos.

 

Aragog is strong and want to attack but Vicky was first to cast a repulsive spell to sent it back flying.

 

Right around at that time the flying car of Weasley family appeared.

 

The group got into the car and was about to set off when a spider caught the head of Ron.

 

Harry casted a spell to push the spider away but it created a strong gust of wind.

 

Now Ron looked like a spiky haired rock star with his red hair.

 

Well he looked more like he was electrocuted with his hair standing like spikes.

 

Vicky laughed at the misery of Ron.

 

They escaped while Vicky cast soft cushion spell on the back seat when the car was about to crash land.

 

Even though Ron and harry looked like they just came out of a battle field Vicky was fine.

 

Looking at Vicky, Ron said.

 

“Vicky, you are so wicked.

 

Why don’t you cast the soft cushion spell on our seats too?

 

Now my back is aching so much that it is literally killing me.

 

Wait, your family name is also wicked when it was spelt backwards.

 

Harry did you notice this,

 

Vicky’s family name is wicked…

 

Also it is Hagrid that left the note ‘to follow the spiders’ right.

 

If he ever gets out of Azkaban then I will kill him.”

 

The face of Ron was flushed red with dirt forming a strange design mixed with the saliva of fang and the spiders.

 

Finally his spiky hair and strange walking because of the back ache created a perfect image for him.

 

If he was on the stage of the modern people they would definitely think of it as a new style or something like that.

 

They might even think of his walking as a new dance move.

 

Vicky was sure of that.

 

He cannot stop himself from laughing at Ron.

 

Even harry cannot hold back from laughing at that situation.

 

The car left like a ghost car driving into the forbidden forest.

 

Vicky came to the hospital wing every day changing flowers by the side of Hermoine and Penelope.

 

Vicky can cure her and make her normal but he doesn’t want to attract any attention at this time.

 

Vicky knows that in a few days Ginny would be taken to the chamber of secrets by Tom riddle.

 

Vicky was waiting for that moment to become the hero.

 

That day on May 29th evening Vicky did not appear in the evening and only left a message to harry and Ron that there something on Hermoine’s petrified hands.

 

When they are chasing after the clues left by Hermoine, Vicky is following Ginny when she entered the bathroom where Moaning Myrtle is present.

 

Ginny entered through the opened washbasin as her body is being controlled by Tom riddle.

 

Vicky silently followed in before the entrance closed.

 

Right around this time, harry and Ron found the piece of………..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 50 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

11