Chapter 42: potential improvement ritual
391 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 42: potential improvement ritual

 

Even she can understand that some situations are good to be resolved and students need some combat experience.

 

Finally Vicky met with Dumbledore again with three professors behind him.

 

Dumbledore looked deeply at Vicky wanting to know the purpose of Vicky.

 

But he did not get an answer.

 

At the same time he got a letter from the board of directors of the school.

 

It is about starting an official dueling class for the students to promote that their students can fight.

 

They are planning to recover from the previous incident on chamber of secrets and their students unable to fight back.

 

Vicky wrote them a letter saying about his idea and salvaging their situation.

 

Of course would not give the idea for free and told them to give him the credit for this suggestion.

 

Well they are happy to give credit to Vicky that was like a shining star for them.

 

He even saved their reputation by solving the chamber of secrets incident and the case that was pending for 50 years.

 

If they can publish that the dueling club was continued for training the safety of the children of the school.

 

Then the school’s reputation would improve back to normal level.

 

So they all agreed and the letter came from them unanimously as the decision of the board.

 

At the same time another letter arrived from the ministry of magic giving the same suggestion that Vicky and the board of directors just gave.

 

Dumbledore looked at Vicky again.

 

Vicky actually covered all the bases this time and he cannot refuse.

 

Since he wants to train harry any way he accepted the proposal and the dueling club is officially continued.

 

It is a part of extra class that would be added in the curriculum from the next years on wards.

 

Training will start from the third years and above.

 

First and second years will not have any dueling classes.

 

After the arrangements is done Vicky left with a smile on his face.

 

The professors stayed behind to discuss.

 

After that the students returned to their homes.

 

Vicky parted ways with his friends at the station and came back home.

 

After greeting Yemaya they had dinner and slept.

 

This summer Vicky wanted to research deeply into the seals at various places of the world.

 

Xenophilius Lovegood already gave his research details to Vicky.

 

After studying these things Xenophilius Lovegood believes that Vicky‘s thoughts are actually right.

 

They were indeed sealed.

 

But he doesn’t know what kind of seal it is.

 

The locations of the seals are scattered throughout the earth.

 

One is near yellow stone volcanic mountain,

 

One is at the Bermuda triangle,

 

One is at Azkaban,

 

One is at Mount Kailash,

 

One is at Mount Fuji.

 

………”

 

Most of these places are guarded by wizards and hard to investigate.

 

Vicky’s current strength is not enough to investigate them.

 

So he dived into classics around the world to find any links in them.

 

At the same time he has previously prepared various materials for rituals.

 

He took the help of dobby to arrange them.

 

He did not ask Yemaya right now.

 

It is not because he did not trust her but he cannot prepare another set for Blaise.

 

He doesn’t want her to feel bad about that.

 

For this reason Vicky did not involved her.

 

From the classics and other information, he found that the potential improvement formation can be improved further.

 

He got the rare materials like eyes and heart of the basilisk,

 

Feathers and tears of phoenix,

 

Blood and horn of a unicorn,

 

Blood and heart of a dragon,

 

Heart and wings of a fairy,

 

Sun and moon stones,

 

………

 

Vicky did not kill anyone or ordered to kill any but got them through his connections.

 

They are already present but no one would sell them.

 

Vicky made dobby steal these things from the dark wizards.

 

Since they are dark wizards, dobby did not have any psychological burden.

 

Vicky with the help of dobby went to the foot of mount Kailash.

 

According to carious calculations this place has the highest concentration of magical energy.

 

Also this place is the death site of the first dragon or origin of all dragons called Vritra.

 

Other than that there are many mysteries in looming in this place over the years and in many classics.

 

Finally this is the only mountain that no one ever climbed even with all the modern technology.

 

Even if someone tries to climb various disasters strike and the attempt fails.

 

Not only humans but even the wizards were unable to climb this place and this place is considered taboo or death site for many wizards.

 

Also the research value of this place is great.

 

Vicky modified the potential improvement formation to a formation that can improve potential, the magic capacity and many other things.

 

Then a giant formation was made at the foot of the mountain with the help of dobby.

 

Vicky has already simulated the success or failure of this formation.

 

The calculations are made after spending 10 thousand gold galleons on simulations.

 

With that the formation is ready.

 

Vicky stood at the center of the formation and then triggered it with a chant that is mixed with few ancient languages.

 

The ancient languages are Sanskrit, oracle bone scriptures, hieroglyphs, Elven lore, fairy runes…….

 

With the accurate sounding chant that is like a key activating the formation the surrounding magic circle lit up.

 

Then the strange symbols on the formation lit up.

 

At the same time the materials that are placed on the symbols shone and melted into formation like a shining golden river.

 

These things circled along the lines of formation and reached Vicky that is standing at the center of the formation.

 

It entered his body slowly causing endless pain and even his consciousness is invaded.

 

But the formation and his strong will kept him from losing his mind.

 

He endured all of this for 9 hours straight.

 

Fortunately exercised so much to……….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 55 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
13