Chapter 3
1.8k 0 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I know you, young man; your name must be Axel."

Axel turned his head and noticed that a rather short and awkward woman was staring at him.

"I know you," said Axel.

The short woman smiled slightly and stretched out her hand for an handshake.

"My name is Navi."

Axel was about to shake the woman's hand. But he preferred to nod and did not shake the woman's hand.

"If I were back on Earth, it wouldn't be a problem to shake a woman's hand. But in a world where something like Nen exists, perhaps shaking her hand means that the other party fulfills the Nen ability conditions for herself."

Axel thought as he started speaking.

"Hi, Navi, do you have anything to do with me?"

Axel smiled and asked. Navi laughed lightly and began to speak.

"You're very careful. I don't have anything to do with you; I just wanted to talk to you because you're in the Heavenly Arena, and I saw your last fight."

Axel took a deep breath.

"I forgot that Heaven's Arena makes people famous in an easy way. I'm sorry if I was rude."

Navi tilted her head to the right and smiled. "What a kind young man," she thought and replied.

"I'm a hunter."

"But I am not going to tell you what I hunt for the time being."

Navi smirks as she speaks. She tries to make Axel curious about herself.

Axel squinted slightly and smiled.

"It's quite rare to encounter a hunter. I'm not wondering what kind of hunter you are right now."

Navi wasted no more time and returned to her table.

She understands that Axel is not in the mood to talk about anything.

Axel drank his beer in a single sip and ordered another beer.

"There are a lot of hunters and Nen users around me. I need to get stronger as soon as possible."

"A powerful Nen user with malicious intent can kill me with ease."

Axel wasn't stupid. When he watched the Hunter X Hunter anime, he knew how dangerous the world the protagonists lived in was.

Being killed by a malicious person without having enough power or friends was a fairly normal outcome.

After having another beer, he made the payment and walked out of the bar.

After leaving the bar, he wasted no time and headed straight to Heavens Arena.

He wasn't walking; he had already started running.

Five minutes later, a young man entered the bar with blood dripping from his hands.

Navi turned around and looked at the young man, then took a deep breath and began to speak.

"Did you manage to find the key, Ekail?"

Ekail smiled and placed a simple silver key on the table after he came towards Navi's table.

"I had some fun with the man and the woman. No problem, would you?"

Navi shook her head and replied.

"As long as you do what I say. Just don't mess with NEN users; I don't want to make enemies right now."

"Don't forget our purpose and don't get unnecessarily involved with dangerous people, I think I get it."

Ekail chuckled and ordered beers for himself and Navi as he sat down.

"You're the best employer I've ever worked with, so hopefully I can work with you for longer."

41