Chapter 2
2.3k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The big man began to approach the man lying on the ground.

The man lying on the ground raised his head, looked up at the big man, and smiled.

"If killing the powerless is simple for you. Being murdered by a powerful foe should be no problem for you, I guess..."

The young man whispered, and the strong man's confused gaze momentarily turned into fear.

He was preparing to turn around and escape. But it was too late.

"Pluppppppppppp"

After the huge man turned around, his head was cut and flew to the sky.

A few seconds later, the head fell to the ground, and with the sound of the head hitting the ground, the young woman began to scream.

The blood from the headless body is starting to bleed out.

"Ahhh, let's see what I'm going to do with you. Screaming won't save you."

The young man rose from the ground and began to play with the knife in his hand. The young woman's eyes seemed to jump out of their sockets in fear.

"Help!" He could only mumble in a tiny, fly-like voice.

But where they were was somewhere in the back alleys, and the reason they were there was that no one should have heard the screams of the young man.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"It might be good for me to get some air and travel."

Axel put on his black sports clothes and left his room. He knew that in addition to his "nen" training, he also needed to improve himself physically.

He is now 180 cm tall and weighs 70 kg. He needed to be a little more muscular and physically stronger.

"I know what to do."

Axel began to run down the empty street. He devoted himself to practice without focusing on other things.

After running for several hours, he paused slightly and looked to the left.

The Old Man had seen a place called "Nara Bar."

He wipes out the sweat droplets on his forehead, and his eyes take on a peaceful demeanor.

"I can continue training after I have a drink," he thought and went inside.

At the age of twenty-four, Axel was the same age as he was in his old world. During his college days, he loved spending time in bars.

He liked the relaxed atmosphere in pubs, not because he was an alcoholic.

Axel took a deep breath and went inside. People were minding their own business, sipping their drinks, and chatting from time to time.

Axel made his way to the bar and made eye contact with the old, short man.

"What do you want?" The old, short man asks.

Axel thought for a moment and replied.

"For now, beer is enough."

Axel then began to focus on himself.

He sensed a different vibe than the group of three sitting in the corner at the time. focusing a little more, he realized that all three people were NEN users.

"Hmm, I didn't think NEN users were so common."

Axel was drinking beer and wasn't interested in the three NEN users sitting in the corner.

He was minding his own business and just spending his free time.

"I don't think they would come to me looking for trouble."

After all, many Nen users had a certain respect for other Nen users, especially other Nen users.

They would refrain from fighting unless it was necessary.

Of course, this was true when it came to the average NEN user.

Among the Nen users were people like Uvogin. There didn't have to be any reason.

They could create problems for fun.

41