Chapter 4
1.6k 8 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Axel entered his room, he took a deep breath and immediately got into the shower.

He was thinking as he took a shower.

"This world is extremely dangerous."

"Since Gon and Killua were the protagonists, they didn't face many dangerous situations.

"Even if they do, Togashi designed it all, so they will be untouchable to some extent."

"But that's not the case for me."

"I need more experience, physical strength, and "Nen" mastery."

Axel got out of the shower, and someone knocked on the door. He looks at the door and puts

"Time to eat."

Axel smiled and opened the door. A young woman wearing pink clothes brought her food; she is an employee of Heavens Arena, as is apparent from her clothes.

Axel took the food cart inside and began to eat, looking out serenely from the window as he did so.

After ten minutes, he finished eating, lit a cigarette, and closed his eyes.

He was watching his thoughts and allowing his soul to calm down. A few hours later, it would be morning.

After he ran out of cigarettes, he closed his eyes slightly, sat on his bed, and continued to do the "Nen Meditation."

The time had passed quickly, and it had been morning.

"I don't have to fight with anyone for one week. It would be better for me to use today for training."

After having breakfast, Axel started "Ten" training. He needed to learn to manage his aura and keep it around his body correctly.

After taking care of "Ten's" training for exactly five hours, he took a quick shower and held an hour in his hand.

"Now, I have to activate "Ren" and stay in the "Ren" state for as long as I can."

"That's the practice that Biscuit Krueger had the rather battered Gon and Killua do to fight Knuckle and Shoot. It's not a complex workout, but it works well to strengthen the foundation."

Axel had begun his training. The first time, he was only able to keep "Ren" active for a few minutes. After that, he collapsed from exhaustion.

"As Biscuit Kruger says, I should be able to keep my 'Ren' active for at least a few hours. That means I need 60 times better performance than I do now.

"Under normal circumstances, this kind of training takes at least a few years."

"But I'm not alone,"

Axel said softly through his laughter.

"System!"

With his whisper, a status panel appeared before his eyes.

-----------------------------------

"Axel"

"Human—Outer Universe Being"

"STR – 3.4"

"Agility—5.4"

Endurance: 3.0

" NEN – 2.3"

"Original Abilities"

"Time Void": The user can put his mind into a "void" after giving his body orders to complete.

The user will be in a state similar to sleeping in the void; time and other things will pass in an instant.

"Boredom Immunity": the user does not feel bored or frustrated even when performing simple tasks. (Boredom immunity can be activated or deactivated with a mind order.)

"Nen Abilities" (Nen Category: "None") (NEN stats need to be 5.0 before a category shows up.

--------------------------------------------

A big smile slowly formed on Axel's face.

"Thanks to these two special abilities I have, I have a great advantage over the others!"

He took a gentle, deep breath and began to whisper.

"Time Void: Work on "Ren," eat food, take a shower when needed, and use the toilet."

"Greetings from the Void of Time."

Axel lost consciousness after finishing his whispering.

Five days later

Axel opened his eyes and felt that his body was quite tired. He promptly fell asleep before he realized what he was doing.

40