Chapter 5
1.5k 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Axel opened his eyes and looked around slightly.

"I'm pretty tired," he thought, and he stood up, feeling a little bit dizzy. Still, a feeling of hunger gripped him. He put his hand on the phone on the table by his bed and immediately called for food in his room.

Within a short time, the food arrived, and Axel finished all the food like a gluttonous wild animal without breathing. After the meals were over, he let out a satisfied breath and started drinking water.

"Although during the Void, my body doesn't forget to eat; it only eats and drinks enough to survive."

"This is also different from a normal person eating naturally."

"System!"

Axel whispered, and the status window appeared before his eyes.

"Axel"

"Human—Outer Universe Being"

"STR – 4.4"

"Agility—6.4"

Endurance: 4.0

" NEN – 4.3"

"Original Abilities"

"Time Void": The user can put his mind into a "void" after giving his body orders to complete. The user will be in a state similar to sleeping in the void; time and other things will pass in an instant.

"Boredom Immunity": the user does not feel bored or frustrated even when performing simple tasks. (Boredom immunity can be activated or deactivated with a mind order.)

"Nen Abilities" (Nen Category: "None") (NEN stats need to be 5.0 before a category shows up.

Axel smiled slightly, lit a cigarette, and began to drink.

I'm twice as strong after just five days of training with my ability "Void."

"With a little more 'Nen' training assisted by Void, I can learn my nen category and prepare for the special ability stage."

Axel was unconcerned about the battles going on a hundred floors above him.

After all, no one that he came across had the "Nen" ability. They didn't know how to use "Nen." It was relatively easy for a Nen user to kill or fight such people.

But he was still looking to gain as much experience as he could from ordinary fights. It wasn't like the Nen Battles, but gaining a little bit of experience out of nothing was in his own hands.

"I've been in Void for five days," Axel says, closing his eyes and deciding what to do.

"I'll talk to Heaven's Arena and take another five days off!"

Axel called management by phone and indicated his request.

Axel was a valuable participant in Heaven's Arena because he offered very good matches and had the potential to reach higher floors, and the management of Heaven's Arena did not cause him any trouble because he asked for five days of leave and permitted him.

Axel, who had five more days off, started training Ren on his own before activating the "Time Void." Exactly seven minutes later, after the constant use of "Ren," he starts to feel tired and weak.

"After five days of Nen training with Time Void, I can use Ren for seven minutes, which is seven times more than my first try, and my Nen volume has doubled and is twice as strong."

"As my nen amount and strength increased, it increased my strength physically; as I can see in my status, I'm physically stronger, faster, and more durable."

"With another five days of training, I'll have come a long way in terms of protecting myself."

Axel smiled and whispered after closing his eyes slightly.

"Turn on Time Void."

"Don't forget to eat and drink more water than before, and rest for a few hours every day."

After pondering his thoughts, the Time Void was activated, and Axel lost consciousness.

-

Hi people if you like it, buy me a coffe for supporting me out.

 

patreon.com/Adenlia

39