Chapter 7
1.3k 0 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"He's still very young."

"It is only to be expected that he is rude towards strangers and suspicious, and I also think that in the future, this young man will surprise many of us."

Ekail shook his head in disagreement and focused on eating the food he ordered.

Navi took a deep breath and started playing with the silver key in her hand.

"Everything changes as time goes on; nothing stays the same."

Axel had gone to another café and ordered coffee to drink. He closed his eyes and took a sip of his coffee after inhaling the fresh air. A slight smile manifests on his face.

"Delicious coffee,"

Axel whispered slightly.

"Axel"

"Human—Outer Universe Being"

"STR – 4.4"

"Agility—6.4"

Endurance: 4.0

" NEN – 5.3"

"Original Abilities"

"Time Void": The user can put his mind into a "void" after giving his body orders to complete. The user will be in a state similar to sleeping in the void; time and other things will pass in an instant.

"Boredom Immunity" (the user does not feel bored or frustrated even when performing simple tasks) (Boredom immunity can be activated or deactivated with a mind order.)

"Nen Abilities" (Nen Category: Enhancer 50%/50, Emitter 25%, Transmuter 25%)

"It was as I expected."

After taking another sip of Axel's coffee, he closed his eyes and began to remember.

"I know what kind of exercises they do with the enhancer, emitter, and transmuter."

"I need to do some simpler practice before I can build a skill."

"At the same time, I now have to advance to the Arena of Heavens."

Axel had never participated in a Nen fight before.

That was a big problem. The Nen System was very complex, and when it came to battles and fights, as Morel told Killua when they encountered Neferpitou and believed nobody would be able to take on her, no one knew who would be victorious in the Battle of Nen.

The winner of the battle between two people could change in a matter of seconds. One of the most important factors determining the victory was intelligence and experience.

"I don't think I'm very smart."

"The skill I will build in the future should be a more practical one than a mixed one."

"At the same time, I can try to combine the two individual abilities I have with the new ability I will create."

Axel finished his coffee, and after paying for it, he drove out of the city. Within hours, it was surrounded by forests.

Compared to his hometown, Hunter x Hunter's world was a much stranger, more impressive, and larger place in terms of nature.

As a planet, the world of Hunter x Hunter was large. If the Black Continent is added, Hunter x Hunter's world would be at least 1,000 times larger than the Earth.

Axel looked around and began to listen to the birds singing on the tops of the trees.

The surroundings were quiet and calm. Deep happiness and serenity filled him.

He closed his eyes slightly, sat on the grass, and started Nen's training.

He consciously wanted to train until the evening. "Void" was a potent and too important of ability, and it worked as it was expected.

But it didn't make sense for him to rely on his original abilities to improve himself all the time.

Therefore, to this day, he wants to train without any use of "Void" ability.

He has to fight tomorrow at the Heavens Arena. He had no reason to scared of someone who has no nen ability at this point in his life.

10 days later, the event that started the series would take place, and Gon would capture the River King and set out to take the Hunter Exam.

32