Chapter 12
1k 0 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Axel was eating, he was watching the fights going on live. Something caught his eye, and he paused, stood up, and began to look at the screen seriously with a hint of curiosity.

"That's right, it's been two months." They're already here.

Axel had seen Gon and Killua on screen. They were now in Heaven's Arena and had finished their first fight, going directly to the 50th Floor.

They would reach the 200th floor in as little as a month. Axel forgot how fast time passed after using Void.

As he thought, he smiled, and his face became a little nostalgic.

"I don't want to meet them right now."

"I watched them, lived with them, and got angry with them when I was on Earth, but here I am in the same world as them."

"The way they meet me can affect the course of things."

"The course of events will be affected as long as I'm here, but it would be best for everyone if it wasn't affected too much."

After turning off the TV, Axel focused lightly on his hand, and his aura gathered in his hand.

With a smile on his face, in less than a second, his aura began to feel special and different.

He stood up and lightly waved his hand at the iron pole that was in his room.

The iron pole had been cut easily, like slicing butter with a hot knife; there was no resistance at all.

"Yes, from now on, my ability to manage Nen is at a much higher level."

"After working for a while, I can move on to the Nen ability creation stage."

"The aftermath of my power will develop with practice and experience."

Axel began to practice using "nen" energy all night long. Thanks to his intelligence and natural abilities, he could train effectively, such as in physical strengthening and changing the Nen trait as he wanted, including his category of natural abilities.

For the first Nen War, he had a simple plan. He wanted to use the transmuter category to infect his attacks with something special.

The simple things that came to his mind were "fire," "ice," "poison," and similar things. If his attacks deal poison damage to targets and enemies, it would severely affect the power of the target and give him a boost and a versatile way to fight.

Axel didn't want that kind of special talent. He wanted to achieve this kind of influence and ability without conditioning and naming.

He doesn't know what kind of special ability Ging Freecs had, but he knows he is powerful, not because of some sort of ability but because of his mastery over

People like Ging have mastered Nen and understand it so well that they don't even need to create abilities to perform things with Nen.

They can do it with only their knowledge and mastery.

The Nen category he had was not a good fit for him to create complex abilities.

Axel"

"Human—Outer Universe Being"

"STR – 8.4"

"Agility—10.4"

Endurance: 9.4

" NEN – 10.3"

"Original Abilities"

"Time Void": The user can put his mind into a "void" after giving his body orders to complete. The user will be in a state similar to sleeping in the void; time and other things will pass in an instant.

"Boredom Immunity: The User does not feel bored or frustrated even when performing simple tasks. (Boredom immunity can be activated or deactivated with a mind order.)

Axel was preparing to leave the room after checking his condition. But at that moment, he began to hear a voice in his head. A few seconds later, he began to understand what the voice was saying, and a blue sheet of paper was opened before his eyes.

"Ding"

"Limited Ability (User may create only one ability for every 10.0 Nen Stat)"

After a few minutes, Axel breathed deeply and began to think in a way that did not hide the excitement on his face.

"I currently have a 10.0 Nen stat, and I can create a Nen skill."

"When I have a 20.0 nen stat, I can create one more nen special ability."

"As long as I continue to get stronger, I can do anything."

30