Chapter 130
103 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The team ate food and discussed the things they had found in the ruins, and then silence started to fall around the campfire.

At that time, an airship bearing the logo of the Hunter Association showed itself from the sky and landed just side of the camp. More than twenty people exited the airship.

Axel looked at all of them and could see that they are all NEN users with an extensive amount of knowledge. Of course, this does not mean that they are good fighters. There are many people in hunter organizations that do not focus on fighting ability but are still good enough to defend themselves.

At that time, Axel started taking deep breaths as he saw a familiar face among the people.

Axel got up and went to the side of Ging, who noticed him and was looking at him from the top and bottom. Before Axel had his chance to talk, Ging started talking.

"You look strong; it's been so long since I met someone of your caliber who is also young at the same time."

Axel calmed himself down and smiled.

"Thank you for the compliment, Ging."

Ging nodded; it seems like he is not shocked that Axel knew his name. He most likely guessed that he is famous when it comes to encountering people who have discovered unknown ruins.

Axel then continued.

"I know your son, Gon; I met him just one to two months ago."

This time, Ging's expression changed.

"Oh, you know him; that is good."

Axel was about to say something more, but Ging just went to other people and started talking with the Navi and others about the

At that time, as Navi, Ging, and Azer were talking, Azer made a small joke.

"It is exciting to see famous Ging here with us."

Ging chuckled. "I'm interested in everything that has the potential to broaden my knowledge and understanding of the world," he said. "And besides, I wanted to see what kind of discovery you and your team had made."

Axel nodded. "I am starting to understand that despite the fact that people don't like Ging, they still respect him and feel inclined to do what he wants to do without too much of a problem."

Axel also felt a sense of relief that Ging was here. He knew that with Ging's expertise, they could uncover even more secrets from the ruins. In the end, Ging was a two-star hunter in Archeological Hunter.

The team of hunters began their inspection of the ruins, and Axel and his team led them through the different chambers and rooms. As they went deeper into the ruins, Axel watched as the experts meticulously studied every artifact and structure, taking notes and measurements.

Ging, on the other hand, seemed to be more interested in the stories behind the ruins. He asked questions about the history of the civilization that once lived here and listened intently to the theories and speculations of the other experts.

As they reached the throne room, Navi stepped forward and began to explain the significance of the room and the crystals they found. Ging listened with rapt attention, his eyes shining with excitement.

When Navi finished her explanation, Ging turned to Axel with a grin. "Well, this is certainly an impressive discovery," he said. "I'm looking forward to seeing what else we can uncover."

1