Chapter 133
95 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suddenly, the symbols began to glow and pulse with an intense light, blinding the group and knocking them off their feet. They covered their eyes and stumbled backward, unable to see or move.

After a few moments, the light dissipated, and the group slowly regained their senses. They looked around and realized they were no longer in the cave but in a strange and unfamiliar room. The walls were covered in symbols, and the air was thick with a strange energy.

Navi looked around, her eyes wide with surprise. "What just happened? Where are we?"

Axel shook his head, still trying to make sense of what had just occurred. "I'm not sure, but it looks like we're somewhere else entirely. This room feels different than anything we've encountered before."

The group looked around, still disoriented from the sudden change. They knew they had to be cautious and figure out where they were and how to get back to their own world.

Axel looked at the corner of the room-like place they are in and noticed a familiar stone.

"Look, there", he pointed with his finger. All of the others looked in the direction Axel pointed and nodded.

"It is similar to the stones we found in the ruins."

At that time, Axel slowly approached the stone, and when he got close enough, the system panel manifested itself in front of him.

"Forbidden Stone: Location Swap (Grey-Stone)"

"When placed on two different locations, the first location and the objects inside its effective range will be teleported to the second stone location, and the things in the effective range of the second stone will be teleported to the first stone location."

Axel took a deep breath and started talking.

"This stone is more likely the reason we are in this room and found ourselves here; other stones had different effects, and this is the effect of this stone."

Navi nodded and started talking.

"Your words make sense, and from this we understand that the ruins and the people that lived in the ruins are most likely to have done high-quality research on nen usage. It seems like these stones are not just the ability of an individual but some sort of nen object that the ruins in the civilization created for different kinds of use."

Ezar and Ely looked at each other, and Ezar starts to talk. His voice was heavy and had hints of worry as well as fear inside of it.

"An organization, civilization, or whatever it is, at this level, I believe it does not belong here."

These words sounded like the drumbeat of a horror creature, slowly creeping in on the team. Everyone at the scene knew what Azer meant.

If something is not from here, then there is only one more possibility: that these things should belong to the Dark Continent, the taboo place, the place where all calumnies existed and came to the real world, and the places where they are known.

The Dark Continent is a taboo place for many good reasons; every time humans have tried to go there to find many things that are valuable, things have never been good at all. In the end, every time humans went there, they brought up calamities that created problems for almost all people.

0