Chapter 134
100 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After listening to others, Axel starts to talk.

Axel nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, it's possible that the ruins here are connected to the Dark Continent, and we know how dangerous that place can be. But we can't just stop our mission now. We need to keep exploring and gathering information so that we can have a better understanding of what we're dealing with."

Navi sighed and said, "I know, but we need to be careful. We don't want to get in over our heads and put ourselves in danger. We'll need to make sure we have the proper equipment and support if we do decide to venture into the Dark Continent."

Axel nodded again and said, "Agreed. We should also try to gather more information about the Dark Continent before we make any decisions. It's a mysterious and dangerous place, but it's also full of opportunities for those who are prepared."

The group continued to discuss their options and plans for the future as they explored the room, but the thought of the Dark Continent lingered in the back of their minds.

As Navi and the rest of the group were exploring the room they had been teleported to, Navi noticed a peculiar pattern on the wall. Upon closer inspection, she realized that it was a hidden door. She quickly pointed it out to the others, and they all gathered around to examine it.

Axel pulled out his flashlight and shone it on the door. It appeared to be made of stone, with intricate carvings etched into its surface. The group tried pushing and pulling on the door, but it wouldn't budge.

"Maybe there's a lever or something we need to activate to open it," suggested Azer.

Navi nodded in agreement and started examining the walls around the door. After a few minutes of searching, she found a small button hidden behind a loose brick.

"I think I found something," she said, pointing to the button.

Axel stepped forward and pressed the button. They heard a rumbling sound, and the hidden door slowly began to slide open, revealing a dark passageway beyond.

The group exchanged excited glances, eager to see where the hidden door would lead them. They carefully made their way through the passageway, which was narrow and steep. After a few minutes of walking, they emerged into a larger chamber.

The chamber was dimly lit, and the air was thick with the scent of must and decay. They could hear the sound of water dripping somewhere in the distance. The walls were covered in moss and vines, and there were several stone pillars standing in the center of the room.

Navi cautiously stepped forward, shining her flashlight around the room. As she did, she noticed something glinting in the corner of her eye. She turned her flashlight towards it and gasped.

At this point, Axel had already noticed that he could not use his En at all; it seems like the Forbidden Stone—Red—is around here too. After understanding this reality, he stopped everyone and spoke.

"Stop, everyone, I can not use my EN right now."

But he was late. Navi looked in front of herself, and then lights were lit up, showing a huge room.

0