Chapter 137
79 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The group was left feeling exhausted and shaken. Axel, Navi, Azer, Ely, and Ekail huddled together to catch their breath and assess the situation.

Axel wiped the sweat off his brow and looked around at the group. "That was intense. I've never seen creatures like that before," he said, his voice trembling slightly.

Navi nodded in agreement. "Yes, those Phymen creatures were incredibly powerful. We were lucky to make it out alive," she said, her eyes scanning the area for any other potential threats.

Azer and Ely looked equally shaken, their faces pale from the adrenaline rush of the battle. Ekail, on the other hand, appeared stoic and unfazed by the encounter.

As they caught their breath, Navi spoke up. "We need to inform the hunter team about what we've discovered here. Especially about that stone that can teleport people to different locations," she said, her voice firm.

Axel nodded in agreement. "Yes, we need to make sure they're aware of that. Who knows what else is lurking around here?" he said, gesturing toward the surrounding ruins.

-

Check out my patreon page for extra 80 chapters as well as helping me out.

patreon.com/Adenlia

Ely spoke up, her voice slightly trembling. "What do we do next? Do we continue to explore or wait for the hunter team to arrive?" She asked, looking at Navi for guidance.

Navi thought for a moment before responding. "I think we should continue to explore, but be more cautious and vigilant. We don't know what other dangers lie ahead," she said, her eyes scanning the area once more.

The group nodded in agreement and slowly made their way deeper into the ruins, weapons at the ready and minds focused on the task at hand.

Navi pulled out her satellite phone and dialed the number she had for Ging. After a few rings, he picked up the phone.

"Hello, Navi. How's the mission going?" Ging asked.

Navi took a deep breath before speaking. "We've run into some unexpected situations," she said. "First, we found a hidden door in the room we were teleported to. And when we opened it, we were attacked by Phymen creatures."

Ging's voice sounded concerned. "Are you and your team okay?"

"Yes, we managed to defeat them," Navi replied. "But that's not all. We also found a strange stone that seems to be able to teleport people to different locations. It's how we ended up in that room in the first place."

There was a brief pause on the other end of the line before Ging spoke again. "That sounds like a valuable discovery. Can you describe the stone to me?"

Navi gave a detailed description of the stone's appearance and properties, as well as the location of the hidden door.

"Thank you for letting me know, Navi," Ging said. "I'll make sure to inform the rest of the team about this discovery. Stay alert and be careful."

Navi hung up the phone and turned to her team. "Ging is aware of what we've found," she said. "We should continue to explore and document everything we can, but we also need to stay cautious. We don't know what else we might run into."

0