Chapter 152
73 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Axel was skeptical, but his curiosity got the better of him. He nodded and gestured for Gaston to continue.

"My name is Gastor," the old man said, extending his hand. Axel shook it tentatively. "I'm a tracker hunter, and I've been tasked with finding someone like you."

Axel furrowed his brow. "Someone like me? What do you mean?"

Gastor leaned in, his voice low. "There's a hidden organization that's been looking for you, Axel. They believe you possess something they want. And they're not afraid to go to extreme lengths to get it."

Axel's eyes widened. "What could I possibly have that they want? I'm just a traveler."

Gastor shrugged. "I don't know, kid. All I know is that they're dangerous, and they've been watching you for a while now. That's why I've been tasked with finding you before they do."

Axel was starting to feel uneasy. He had heard enough stories about secret organizations and dangerous cults to know that this was serious.

"What do they want from me?" he asked, trying to keep his voice steady.

Gastor shook his head. "I don't know, and honestly, I don't want to find out. But I do know that you need to be careful. They'll stop at nothing to get what they want."

Axel nodded, his mind racing. He didn't know what to do or where to turn. But he knew he had to keep moving and keep running.

"Thanks for the warning, Gastor," he said, getting up from the table. "I'll keep an eye out."

Gastor nodded.  "Be careful, kid." "And if you ever need any help, you know where to find me."

Axel smiled weakly and made his way out of the pub. He had a lot to think about. But one thing was for sure—he couldn't stay in one place for too long. He had to keep moving, keep running, and stay one step ahead of whoever was after him.

After Gastor leaves, Axel closes his eyes for a second and laughs.

"It could be Underground Nen Battles; after the threat I gave them, they may be looking for me to end me without any problem."

"Other than that, I do not think any dangerous and hidden organization would seek me."

"If it was Phantom Troupe, they would be doing their dirty work on their own without trying to use these kinds of means."

Axel left the pub and made his way back to his hotel. He quickly gathered his belongings and checked out of the room. He didn't feel safe staying in the town any longer.

"It would be best for me to go back to Yorktown City for the time being, as that is the place I know the most."

"From there, I will be preparing and then joining the next hunter exam."

"After I become a real hunter, I will start a career as a full-time hunter. I will go after what I want to see."

Axel's left eye was still injured, and he still had an eyepatch covering it. He does not need to cure it, but it would be best if he did.

0