Chapter 155
72 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Axel answered the phone and heard Ging's voice on the other end. Ging sounded serious and asked Axel if he was alone. Axel confirmed that he was alone and asked Ging what was going on.

"So, Axel, I am going to need your help on a mission."

Ging told Axel that he needed his help with a new mission.

Axel listened carefully, intrigued by the mystery of the new mission.

"What kind of mission?"

Ging explained that they would be infiltrating a highly guarded facility to steal a powerful artifact that does not belong to them.

Axel knew he couldn't resist the challenge and accepted the mission, despite the risks. Ging warned him to be careful and to only trust him and a select few others involved in the mission.

He also told Axel that he would be receiving further instructions soon and that they would need to act quickly.

After the call ended, Axel sat in silence, thinking about the new mission and the danger it posed.

He knew that he would need to prepare himself both physically and mentally for what lay ahead. He packed his bags and started training even harder, determined to be ready for whatever.

"If it is he that I am going to take a mission from. It is only to be expected that the mission is going to be harder than usual."

Ging went on to explain that the family had been devastated when the artifact was stolen and that they had spared no expense in trying to get it back. He told Axel that the family had been watching their progress throughout the mission.

"But in the end, they do not have the power or resources to get what is theirs back."

Axel was surprised to hear this. He had always assumed that the artifact was just a valuable object that some rich collector had wanted for their own personal collection. He had never considered that it might have a deeper meaning to someone.

"I am not sure about the reason why Ging would like to help them just because of money, but I am just more curious about the artifact now."

Ging went on to explain that the family was willing to pay a substantial amount of money to get the artifact back. He told Axel that they had already wired the money to the Hunter Organization and that they were just waiting for the artifact to be returned.

Ging told him that the mission will start in three months, so he has time to do whatever he wants and will be paid 20%  of the total prize from the mission.

Axel pondered Ging's offer and the three-month time frame before the mission.

He realized that it would be a perfect opportunity for him to train and improve his skills.

"I believe this mission will involve sneaking, and also before the three month time comes, I will have my next ability."

"It is decided then."

Axel smiled as he looked at the sky as the sun went down.

Axel made up his mind that he would use the Void to train for a full month before starting to hone his skills.

-

If you would like to read more than eighty chapters and help me out to keep writing and posting. Check out my patreon page, thank you.

patreon.com/Adenlia

0