Chapter 156
70 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He knew what he wanted to do this time: focus on his combat abilities and hone his ninja abilities. However, he couldn't help but feel a bit intimidated by the Void's eerie, otherworldly atmosphere.

Taking a step forward, he entered the void and found himself in an endless white space. Without wasting any time, he summoned his sickles and began to practice his martial arts. He moved with incredible speed and precision, his sickles flashing in the air as he delivered blow after blow.

After a few hours of training, he decided to move on to his nen abilities. He focused on enhancing his aura, feeling it grow stronger with each passing moment. He then began to practice his transmutation and manipulation abilities, using his aura to create illusions and manipulate his surroundings.

As the day wore on, Axel could feel himself growing more and more exhausted. He realized that training for an entire month like this would be impossible, especially with the Hunter Exam coming up.

With a sigh, he called out to the Void, ending his training for the day. He stepped out of the void, feeling a sense of relief wash over him. He knew he had made the right decision by only training for one day. From now on, he would focus on honing his skills and preparing for the Hunter Exam.

Axel arrived at the designated location for the Hunter Exam, a large building with multiple floors and rooms. He followed the signs that directed him to the room where the exam would take place. The room was spacious with high ceilings, well-lit with artificial lighting, and had a large platform at its center. There were various obstacles and structures scattered around the room, some of which looked quite dangerous.

As Axel entered the room, he noticed a boy standing at the far end of the platform who appeared to be around his age. The boy had spiky silver hair and a serious expression on his face. It was Killua, one of the candidates for the exam.

Axel walked up to Killua, feeling a mix of nerves and excitement. He knew that Killua was a skilled fighter and a member of the notorious Zoldyck family, who were known for their deadly assassinations.

"Hey there!" Axel greeted him with a small smile.

Oh, Axel, you are here too!"

Killua exclaimed as he saw Axel.

"Of course, I need to become a hunter, as things would be easier for me."

Killua nodded and remembered that there are many incentives for one to try to become a hunter.

Axel and Killua waited anxiously for the Hunter Exam to start, but they were told that there were too many applicants and the number needed to be reduced before the exam could begin. The examiner looked at the two of them and said, "I'm sorry, but we need to eliminate some candidates before we can start the exam. Please wait here for a moment."

Axel and Killua exchanged glances as they waited for the Examiner to return. They could hear the noise of other applicants outside the room, and it was clear that many people were eager to take the exam. After a few minutes, the examiner returned and announced that they would be conducting a preliminary test to select the top 200 candidates.

Axel and Killua felt a mixture of relief and excitement. They were both confident in their abilities and eager to prove themselves in the exam. The examiner led them to a large hall where hundreds of other applicants were gathered, waiting for the test to begin.

The examiner then laughed and then ordered.

"As each of you gathers five other examinee number plates, I will be waiting."

0