The truth
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This morning just as i was on my way to school, my father stop me and ask me to stay because there is something he wanted to tell me, and here i am wondering what is that all about.

'firtsly aroon, have you ever heard the stories about the lizard people and how they have their people around the world'. That's weird because i never had thought he would be interested in such conspiracy.

'yes i guees, but those are just conspiracy, nobody would believe in them really'. Looking at my father he seems like he's going to said something crazy.

'the truth is aroon, lizard people do exist, it's like a myth within myth, to make things simple, only lizard people know lizad people exist, the had their people all around the world to make sure that they stay anonymous, if you ask me how it is simple they ad control over the media and the government'. If that doesn't sound crazy I don't know what is.

'first of all even if it's was real, nobody could ever confirm it, because just as you say only they know of their existence'. Did my father join a cult or something.

' seems like you didn't catch up the hint i give to you, i just going to say this tonyour face, aroon my son I Know it's hard to accept but we are lizard people'. 

' you're kidding me right, that's cannot possibly be true'. Is this aprank.

' you need to calm down aroon, you're mother and i have decided that's you are old enough to handle this information, sooner or later the truth will come out, in few days you will shed your skin and awaken to your true form, That's why we ask the school permission of your absent for a week starting today, we need to prepare you for what to come after that'. Ok it's seem like I'm one of thoose lizard people.

' so how about that vampire last night, did he know who we are'. Hearing that my father just laughed.

' no he doesn't know, he must have thought we are werewolf because this place is under control by the werewolf, and most werewolf hate vampire a lot, so no vampire are allowed in this town, after all even they don't know we exist, we are myth within myth after all'. Aftet that my father told me to get some rest because tonight will be a busy night for us.

0