How it all begin
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as my father promise that night indeed a busy night, first i thought we're going out again, turn out he's going to explain history, our history if you ever wondered, it's seems our civilization has started since the time of dinosaur few million years ago, when the commet hit our planet, our people went on hibernation until everything started getting stable again, but alas we woken up few thousand years to late, demon king appear out of nowhere, and some new race already inhabit our world that they call earth, such as human, dwarve, elve and many more.

So to not look suspicious, our ancestors decided to just blend in the current world by impersonating other race, the war went on about few hundred years before we could finally kill the demon lord, after that our people just continuing to hide our true nature until this day, we have our people in all race and society all over the world.

After that my father told me that I'm supposed to go in seclusion with my mentor to learn everything about who i am and skill i need to know as a lizard people that is, and for school someone will replace me and asume my identity, as for me I'm going to be somebody else that for sure and as a blue scales lizard people I'm going to be a mage for sure.

0