Interlude: Yawn and Jackson’s Valentine’s (R-18)
846 12 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a warning in this chapter is same sex, sex scenes if you want to avoid them please don’t click on the spoiler tab thing. This is your only warning.

The sun kissed my skin and the gentle sound of waves washing over the sand filled my ears. As a cold blooded animal exposing myself to plenty of the sun to stay warm was critical. The boss had given me and Yawn a nice holiday to Hawaii. Yawn had garnered several comments from the opposite sex. Several women in skin tight bikinis were talking to him and it made me slightly jealous. Yawn was mine and I gave him one hell of a glare. 

Yawn saw this and looked quite panicked as he rushed towards me. His muscular physique resembled that of those stone statues of the greek gods. “Enjoying yourself Yawn?” I gave my partner a disapproving look as he began to nervously laugh.

“Do you really think those mammals could sway me away from you” I sighed his sweet talk had gotten better. I rolled onto my back and handed him some sun lotion to rub onto my back.

“Here sweet talker you can start trying to redeem yourself by rubbing this onto my back”. 

“I wish I was rubbing something else on your back” I head him grumble as I felt his massive hands beginning to massage the lotion on. His hands began at my shoulders but soon they started going lower and lower until they reached my blue swim trunks. He gave my butt a lovingly squeeze that earned him a slap.

“Not in public you idiot” I said crossly he grabbed me by my hips and forced me onto his lap. I could feel something bulging underneath his black swimming trunks. “I’ll give you five seconds to rele” a sharp shiver ran down my spine. Yawn was licking and nibbling the back of my neck softly. 

“Come on Jackie can you forgive this stupid snakes mistake, I promise I’ll kill the next mammal that tries to seduce me” he tried to get me to look at him but I kept looking ahead. “Come on you know I only love you what’s pressing against your butt should tell you that”. He started to grind against me subtly his hot breath brushed against the back of my neck.

“You going to make me forgive you this easily Yawn, I’m a jealous husband” I tutted and he spun me around on his lap to face him. I hit his chest “warn me next time you” his lips ended that sentence quickly. His green eyes locked onto mine as he began to kiss me with even more passion. His bulge pressed against me with even more ferocity than before. His trunks seemed to be struggling holding the bulge back. His eyes showed he was in pure bliss, a strong backhand broke this. “You scandalous leach, you dare do this when I’m cross with you” 

Yawn just gave me a quizzical look “well you may be cross with me but your friend down there is wanting to forgive me” his right hand rubbed a slight bulge that had formed in my trunks. 

“Others are looking you dumb oaf” I tried to hit him again but he grasped them with his powerful grip.

“If you don’t want me to continue just say so Jackie?”

“Stop calling me that” I began to blush slightly as he suddenly lifted me onto his shoulder and got up.

“Stop calling you Jackie, why?” He plopped me back onto my own two legs. “Why can’t I call you Jackie, Jackie?” My cheeks began to turn red. “You said I could call you Jackie whenever we” my hand shot forward and covered his mouth. 

“I would rethink your next sentence Yawn otherwise that little fantasy will never be relived again.” Yawn held both his hands up and I uncovered his mouth.

“So am I forgiven yet?” I looked down at the currant state of my situation.

“No you aren’t, not until this is taken care of” I gave a subtle point down at both of our bulges. “I’m going to wring you dry for this, and we aren’t going to stop until I’m satisfied, you got that” Yawn frantically nodded before hoisting me back onto his shoulder.

“I know the perfect place”

(20 minutes later)

Yawn had made me swim for a full ten minutes at full speed to reach the perfect place. It was an underwater cave that any normal human would need scuba gear to get to. We breached the waters surface and found a nice large dry area. A crevice in the ceiling allowed light and fresh air to breeze through. Yawn brushed behind me and grabbed my waist “so is this to your liking Jackie?”. He licked the ridge of my right ear and began to grind into me again. “We can go all out in here no humans for miles and no chance of interruptions.” 

“This will do, I guess” no soon had I said this Yawn had pinned me against one of the cave walls.

“Good I’m at my limit”

Spoiler

Yawn tore my swim shorts off and started to stroke my dick. “So how rough do you want it my sweet sexy chameleon?” He gave me a slutty look as he began to pull his own shorts off.

“If you dare hold anything back you can kiss my ass goodbye” I whispered into his ear. He just looked at me like a love sick puppy.

“Back breaking sex coming up then” he forced my hand onto his two dicks. “I think we can start with a little choking first” he forced me down onto my knees and brushed my face with his dicks. If I was a female he probably could fuck both my ass and pussy at the same time with how his dicks were placed. I started by licking his balls whilst rubbing his lowest dick with my left hand. I heard him grunt and I started to suck his balls edging him on.

“You’re not going to cum just yet are you, how disappointing my own” my provocation had the desired effect.

“Shut up” Yawn yelled as he forced his lowest dick into my mouth. All eight inches of his thick cock began choking me. He then thrusting his hips rapidly, his top dick rubbed my forehead as his lower dick slided in and out of my mouth. “That’s more like it, your slutty mouth was missing its favourite pacifier wasn’t it?” He laughed as my eyes began to roll back. He tensed up slightly and I felt his both dicks twitch violently. “Here comes your favourite drink” he grunted as his legs quivered. His thick seed began coating the inside of my throat and my forehead.

“Where’s all that spunk now Jackie?” Yawn asked as he removed his lower dick from my mouth. A few last bands of cum shot from it and splatted my chin. 

“You will pay for that” I didn’t even get to finish my threat as he just shoved his lower dick back into my mouth.

“I don’t think so, you wanted rough so deal with the consequences you breeding sow” he violently began to fuck my mouth just repeating the sentence that I was his sow. He buckled again pushing my head against the cave wall with his dick. “That’s it you sow drink it all up, don’t you dare waste a drop” after he finished nutting down my throat he rolled me onto my knees. He gave my ass a little slap “damn Jackie you have an ass that could turn any straight guy gay.”

“Shut up and ram it in otherwise I’ll have to see if your statement is correct” this earned a chuckle.

“You wouldn’t dare” he grabbed my throat as he rammed his lower cock into my ass. “You are my breeding sow you hear me, you are mine” he began moving slowly.

“Well then breed your sow like the slut it is”’ I thrusted my hips back. His dicks twitched again as he placed both his hands on my hips.

“Fine then I was going to ease into this but” he began humming like a dog in heat. “If you want to get knocked up so bad, here you go” he forced my head to the ground with his sheer body weight. “Your slutty ass is gripping onto my dick so tightly, you really want to be impregnated don’t you?”

“Yes breed me, breed me” I began slamming my hips into his dick.

“What are you?”

“A sow, a breeding sow!”

“Who’s breeding sow?”

“Yours and only yours” Yawn suddenly stopped.

“Good boy here’s your reward” I felt his second dick penetrate my ass. “Get pregnant you sow” he then began to cum. I twitched violently as his words were processed by my brain. I too began to cum as I felt his warmth fill my innards. Yawn bit my shoulder as he delivered a few final thrusts before pulling me up onto his lap. “You know if you tell the boss he could probably help you in becoming a female”. I turned my head slightly and flicked Yawn in the forehead.

“If you tell anyone about my fetish, I swear I’ll turn you into a pair of boots or gloves.”

[collapse]

12