Chapter 232 : Invitation to become a Medical Ninja
271 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fujin's clones spent the whole day studying the seal and trying to replicate it. Due to studying with 30 clones, they made rapid progress. Finally, at midnight, one shadow clone exclaimed, "I did it!"

This immediately attracted everyone's attention. They began moving closer to him to observe the seal. But the clone said with a chuckle, "No need to be impatient."

He dispelled himself and sent memories to Fujin and all his clones. All the clones absorbed the memories and realized. Immediately, they began creating the seal.

Meanwhile, Fujin, who was meditating in the meditation room, opened his eyes. A smile formed on his face. He created a shadow clone and dispelled it.

All the shadow clones received the memories. After completing the seal, clones began dispelling themselves at regular intervals. After absorbing everyone's memories, Fujin returned to the basement. He collected all the scrolls and opened up a new one.

He quickly inscribed the newly learnt seal into the scroll and studied it. After observing it thoroughly, he concluded, 'Good, this looks exactly like the seal I copied. Now, time to test it.'

Fujin stored a rotten apple in the seal and thought, 'It's good that I had the presence of mind to buy a rotten apple when I went out to eat. I will check if the apple's state worsens or remains the same until tomorrow morning. In the meantime, I will have a nice long sleep. My headache is killing me!'

The next morning, as soon as he woke up, Fujin withdrew the rotten apple from the seal. He observed it and concluded, 'The same as last night. Great. I will continue storing it in this seal to test how well this seal works. If it can keep it stored for a week or more, I'll begin reversing this seal to increase the speed of time.'

Fujin sealed the apple back in the seal and looked at the clock. His eyes widened, 'The hell? It is already 11:45 AM? Shit, I underestimated that headache!'

Fujin quickly got off his bed and freshened up. He grabbed a few fruits to eat and flickered to the hospital. Thanks to his speed, he barely managed to make it in time. Fujin entered the room thinking, 'Though last time was fun, it's probably best to not delay pointlessly. After all, my reputation is nowhere near Kakashi's.'

As Fujin entered the room, the room was quite noisy. Everyone was talking about the activities they did to ensure maximum happiness before coming to the hospital. However, they went quiet and looked at Fujin. After all, he was the only one to have some success in healing the fish.

A few groups called Fujin, but soon after Fujin entered the room, Yoshi, Isamu, Emi and Asuka entered the room as well. So everyone quickly occupied their seats.

Yoshi and Isamu walked to the front of the room and Yoshi announced, "This is Isamu. He was one of my students as well. Now he is a full-fledged medical ninja with a lot of achievements under his belt. Have you practiced at home?"

Everyone nodded. One person said excitedly, "Yes Sensei. I also did a lot of stuff to keep myself happy!"

Yoshi's face immediately went dark while Isamu let out a chuckle. Yoshi said, "Alright, show me your progress."

Everyone began going to the tables in groups and tried healing the fish. Fujin observed them. As he expected, no one had made any progress.

Finally, it was Fujin's turn to go. He got up and approached the table. The eyes of Yoshi, Isamu and others in the room were glued on him. He weaved a hand sign and extended his right hand towards the fish. Yang chakra appeared on his palm and began healing the fish.

In a few seconds, the fish began improving in health. It began quivering. Ten seconds later, it began moving its fins rapidly and jumped into the small pond on the other side of the table.

Silence spread throughout the room. Everyone was shocked by what they witnessed. One guy asked in a soft voice, "Didn't Yoshi sensei say that we will need 4 to 6 months to reach this stage?"

The guy next to him nodded but couldn't say anything.

Yoshi was the one who was in the most shock. After all, he had seen how much Fujin struggled just two weeks ago. Meanwhile, Isamu was very suspicious.

Fujin looked at Yoshi and said with a smile, "Having a full stomach helps a lot, sensei! Can we move on to the next step?"

Yoshi finally gathered his thoughts and said, "Good work."

He looked at Emi and Asuka and said, "You two take control of the room and guide everyone."

He looked back at Fujin and said, "Fujin, come with me."

Yoshi and Isamu began walking out of the room. Fujin followed thinking, 'Did I make too much of an impact on them by learning the jutsu so quickly?'

They walked out of the room and towards Yoshi's office as Fujin concluded, 'That should be the case. Oh well, it doesn't matter much now even if I show off my talent or skills. It would just make the village value me more.'

The trio entered a small cabin. Both Yoshi and Isamu stared at Fujin until he got uncomfortable and asked, "What are you two staring like this?"

Both ignored his question and kept staring. Isamu asked, "Fujin, tell us the truth. Have you learnt or practiced the Mystical Palm jutsu earlier?"

Fujin replied, "Nope."

Isamu asked again, "Did anyone else guide you privately after you visited the hospital 2 weeks ago?"

Fujin tilted his head and asked, "Do we also get private tutors for learning Mystical Palm jutsu?"

He looked at Yoshi and asked, "Why didn't you tell me earlier, sensei?"

Sweat formed on Yoshi and Isamu's heads. They both had the same thought, 'This brat learnt the jutsu in two weeks and still wanted personal tutoring?'

Yoshi coughed and said, "We don't offer any personal tutoring. However, if any trainee has good relations with a medical ninja, they can receive their help."

Fujin replied, "Oh, that makes sense. Unfortunately, I don't have a close friendship with any medical ninja."

Yoshi and Isamu both went silent and looked at each other. Both agreed that Fujin had incredible talent.

Yoshi looked back at Fujin and asked, "Fujin, do you want to become a Medical ninja?"

Fujin frowned. He thought for a bit and shook his head. He said. "Becoming a Medical ninja will take a lot of time. I don't have much time on my hands right now. If I have time in the future, then I might consider it."

Fujin did consider it seriously. After all, Medical ninjutsu seemed to be a very good way to master Yang and Yin chakra. Unfortunately, Fujin couldn't do so.

He thought, 'I am learning a lot of things at the same time. Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Swordplay and Fuinjutsu have been my main focus. And I have also learnt some Genjutsu. If I add Medical Ninjutsu to the mix as well, I might overburden myself and make a mess of everything. After all, becoming a medical ninja might need more time than learning Fuinjutsu. Mystical Palm jutsu is sufficient for my current needs.'

Yoshi and Isamu frowned. From Fujin's answer, they realized that even if Fujin pursued Medical ninjutsu, it wouldn't be his main focus. That wasn't what they wanted.

Yoshi said, "Fujin, I think you misunderstood me. I want you to abandon your other options and focus completely on becoming a Medical ninja…"

As he was speaking, both he and Isamu figured out the answer from Fujin's face. So before Fujin could refuse, Isamu said, "We will be honest with you Fujin. I didn't want to tell you this right now in case you become overconfident, but I will because if you don't, then it will be a huge loss for Konoha.

Your talent for medical ninjutsu is very high. If you become a medical ninja, then you will become a very good one in a few years. Also, your fighting capabilities won't be wasted as you can use them to protect yourself on the frontlines."

Yoshi nodded in agreement. However, Fujin shook his head. This time he didn't even need to think. He was learning Mystical Palm jutsu to ensure that he could last longer in fights and quickly heal himself if he took lethal damage. Focusing on Medical ninjutsu would be reversing his priorities.

He answered, "Sorry, I don't intend to do so."

Yoshi and Isamu were surprised. They didn't expect Fujin to turn them down so directly. They both sighed. Yoshi said, "Alright. I will teach you the complexities of Mystical Palm jutsu and how to use it on your allies. I and Isamu will guide you for 3 days. If you change your mind later, you know where to find us."

Fujin nodded and quickly thanked them. Yoshi and Isamu began teaching Fujin with a lot of enthusiasm and made the lessons as entertaining as they could. They wanted to use this opportunity to make Fujin change his mind.


If you can, then please support me on Patreon. 
Link - www.patreon.com/DevilHex
Can read up to 50 chapters ahead on Patreon.

Thank You Nick for supporting me on Patreon.

15