Publishing Announcement!
842 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey everybody!

Juliette is being released to the wide world of eBooks! This means more readers as I take a big step into the unknown. As a result, Book 1 of The Villainess Is An SS+ Rank Adventurer (covering the Rolstein arc) will be joining the Audiobook in releasing on 29/08/23. The eBook will be available on Amazon via Kindle and Kindle Unlimited. It can be pre-ordered now!

Kindle Unlimited is Amazon's subscription service for eBooks. It allows authors to reach a wider audience, at the cost of exclusivity. This means that once Book 1 is made available on its platform, it will no longer be available (in full) elsewhere. I've reached out to as many readers as I can through RoyalRoad, Scribblehub, Reddit, Spacebattles and Sufficient Velocity. As the number of new readers I can reach has now levelled, it is an appropriate time to slowly also begin making my books available on additional platforms.

This is quite a terrifying moment for me. As I'm entirely self-published, I hope that when the eBook releases, you'll be there to support my goal of feeding myself through writing, and in the process provide you with even more content!

Thank you so much for your support!

Book 1 will be removed on 24/08/23, a few days before the official release. I'll add a note in the title to make it clear how many days are left.

14